[2021.03.19] Changes in the event dungeons and guild event “Forgotten Hallways”

Holmes

• Developer

427173900_news_profilactic_works_660360.png.f7e33c42e72ec2c60ad085a3d2c678fb.png

Warriors!

Please note the following changes to the dedicated event dungeons:

Greenhouse room:

• reduced the number of plants necessary to interact with for receiving the artifact.

Library room:

• reduced the total number of waves of monsters: from 10 to 3;
  • changed the bonus of the Book of Pain artifact: now it applies bleeding.

Elemental energy storage room:

• reduced the number of energy clots necessary to fill the reservoir: from 3 to 2.

Raised the defensive stats of the following monsters:

• Minotaur
  • Gorgon

Also keep in mind the following changes to the “Forgotten Hallways” dungeon event on dedicated territory:

• increased the time allotted for completing the 2 stage: from 10 minutes to 20;
  • reduced Gloom monsters’ damage by 25%;
  • reduced the maximum number of Gloom monsters simultaneously present on the location;
  • changed the conditions for activation of additional power-ups for monsters:
    • regular strength: from 1-10 to 1-20 people;
    • power-up 1: from 11-35 to 21-50 people;
    • power-up 2: from 36+, to 51+ people.
  • significantly weakened power-ups 1 and 2 (they affect defensive parameters of monsters, their health and damage dealt);
  • after completing the first stage, portals appear automatically.

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
34 minutes ago, Holmes said:
  • significantly weakened power-ups 1 and 2 (they affect defensive parameters of monsters, their health and damage dealt;

what is this? :interesting:honestly i dont know where is this even related to hallway event

overall thank you for the fixes

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Also keep in mind the following changes to the “Forgotten Hallways” dungeon event on dedicated territory:

• increased the time allotted for completing the 2 stage: from 10 minutes to 20;
  • reduced Gloom monsters’ damage by 25%;
  • reduced the maximum number of Gloom monsters simultaneously present on the location;
  • significantly weakened power-ups 1 and 2 (they affect defensive parameters of monsters, their health and damage dealt);
  • after completing the first stage, portals appear automatically.

A fact that I am in doubt, and the second phase has less time and this ends up tightening the low level guilds. The right portal, going to the second phase, it just doesn't appear and we have to go back to the beginning, so, the time is short to kill the final boss! I await communication! 

12 minutes ago, Vlawot said:

lallouss today u guild event fail too ? :hmm:

si, didnt know what to do exactly and lost much time stage 2:corner:

In my opinion, i think the dungeon has too much control.

Library (Movement Speed buff): The explosions stuns the player (but since there aren't any mobs on the room, it's not a big problem).

Mirror Room (Double Hit buff): The Gorgon fears and stuns the player frequently, and the gaps for the player to attack are really short.

Bookcase Room (Bleeding buff): The "fire warriors" stops the player (and it's really annoying, since there are a lot of them and they are minibosses).

Elementals Room (mixed buffs): Literally every type of elemental there has at least 1 type of control, and like the Bookcase Room, it's annoying because there are a lot of enemies.

Bonus: "Magical Towers" Room ("Healing Damage" buff?): I can't tell too much about this one since i just ignore it while doing the dungeon, but if i remember correctly, the Shadow Warlocks cause fear.

Edited by Khrone

is there anything wrong on magical and physical toughening books(or something else)? I see some characters taking only 7-10 dmg from auto hits, and they're not wardens:pin1:

14 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

is there anything wrong on magical and physical toughening books(or something else)? I see some characters taking only 7-10 dmg from auto hits, and they're not wardens:pin1:

Yes. It's bugged. A report has been sent already about it. 

44 minutes ago, Zurp said:

GvG is broken on emerald. 1/4 bosses give repu. So far we have killed 5 and 1 gave repu. @Holmes

Same for me, only down left boss gave repu. 

No guild finished the GvG as far as I can tell

Edited by Thiefmastr

19 bosses killed in gvg event by phalanx, only down left gave reputation.  Event failed. 

Edited by Babocool

idk from where to start lmao the amount of bugs in this game is uncountable, people dont even bother to report anything anymore cause they know it will take way too much time to be fixed, or not fixed at all. i suggest you to hire new and better developers/designers cause you are being a joke when someone mention a bug xd 

15 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Yes. It's bugged. A report has been sent already about it. 

a report about this bug been sent to "support team" since day one of spring event 😄

56 minutes ago, Zurp said:

GvG is broken on emerald. 1/4 bosses give repu. So far we have killed 5 and 1 gave repu. @Holmes

now this 😄

1 minute ago, samir10 said:

idk from where to start lmao the amount of bugs in this game is uncountable, people dont even bother to report anything anymore cause they know it will take way too much time to be fixed, or not fixed at all. i suggest you to hire new and better developers/designers cause you are being a joke when someone mention a bug xd 

At least having a qa team testing shit before release that has 20-30 people in it would be a start.

There are still some issues in this spring event update and still not fixed as well

1. Forgotten hallways event 

some guild still cant have the portal appear after stage one completed

2. There is bug at pvp area (ring) made some player can enter the area without chaos buff on

3. Physical/magical tougthening bug made the player resist the basic dmg and reduced dmg until 0

4. GvG event bug from all 4 bosses we only could kill Air stonefang boss and receive reputation while other is didnt receive anything.

hope it sooner be fixed too

will be patient wait 🙂

Edited by Ohim

54 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

This event suck :angry1: we spend time and dont get repu :angrypumpkin:

Gm should compensate the effort and the time spent... 

• Holmes unpinned this topic