A call to all Druids!

Wow this is nothing like I would write a druid promotion. Druids are awesome after latest patches, people just build them wrong. I think juniorcell got the build I would want to try. You cant beat shaman in a straight face off with dmg and roots - you need to be smarter then that. Druids are great and better 1v1 then shaman. Though shaman got quake for rouges which is a great plus, never forget that fb got the best faction skill. Druids get +4% moon and astral - thats sooo good.

I dont know why its claim no one plays druids anymore, they're great, in pvp too. You just gotta think outside the obvious. Shaman got better stun skills, but I want to say druid got better overall and the extra moon/astral is priceless.

Maybe a year ago there were not a lot of druids, but now i see a lot (on EU) :)

A druid vs shaman is very difficult though. The shaman has a "walk around like an idiot"-skill what disables skills. The druid has nothing in return. Root does nothing because both classes are ranged. The bees should do the trick, but it is doing a very small drop-damage (can't compare it with hamstring). In my experience a druid vs shaman is a win for the player with the most energy  ;D

As far as i know druids don't have 4% extra moon and astral. We have the passive skill "concentration" which increases the damage with 4%, and Dark magic resistance with +5%. Probably this is 'the same' as +4% moon ;) But in return the shaman has 4% extra health.

Maybe a year ago there were not a lot of druids, but now i see a lot (on EU) :)

A druid vs shaman is very difficult though. The shaman has a "walk around like an idiot"-skill what disables skills. The druid has nothing in return. Root does nothing because both classes are ranged. The bees should do the trick, but it is doing a very small drop-damage (can't compare it with hamstring). In my experience a druid vs shaman is a win for the player with the most energy  ;D

As far as i know druids don't have 4% extra moon and astral. We have the passive skill "concentration" which increases the damage with 4%, and Dark magic resistance with +5%. Probably this is 'the same' as +4% moon ;) But in return the shaman has 4% extra health.

In the end, weather which class is better or not, it depends on your gear/skills/technique i never loose to any shamans with my druid, but i am all +9 so i kinda need a fair fight. Ha. I find its best that you use root before the shaman is able to use their fear skill. This makes it so that it's a fair fight rather than you just running around in circles half the time. But you can't say druid skills are better than shaman skills... Because they aren't. Swarm is worthless, and i have seen shamans crit 700+ with quake...

im trying lvl5 bees at the monent can only get it too do 100-130 dmg x 4 depends on moon and enemys resist

build for anti-shaman druid,, use moon df runes on your gears..high resilience and balance moon/astral...pro player know the exact time to root/stun enemy..before heal or after buff...if u cant win with damage then try to win with your healing skill instead..thats the biggest advantage of a healer..we can heal :drinks:

build for anti-shaman druid,, use moon df runes on your gears..high resilience and balance moon/astral...pro player know the exact time to root/stun enemy..before heal or after buff...if u cant win with damage then try to win with your healing skill instead..thats the biggest advantage of a healer..we can heal :drinks:

Despite popular belief, i belive its best to root before they fear you. Its much worse to be running around with them healing the whole time while you take damage :! Shaman vs druid fights are totally unfair. Root needs to silence attcks like fear. Even then, earthquake is far better than swarm.

im trying lvl5 bees at the monent can only get it too do 100-130 dmg x 4 depends on moon and enemys resist

What was your damage at level 1?.... Because my swarm hits 100s at level 1 haha.

• 8 months later...

what the difference in lvl 1 bee and lvl 5 bee ?

duration of skill effect increase.

damage increase.

Only opponent critical and speed decrease.

All of them

• 2 weeks later...

what the difference in lvl 1 bee and lvl 5 bee ?

duration of skill effect increase.

damage increase.

Only opponent critical and speed decrease.

All of them

duration of skill is same just opponents speed decreases

lighting+5, heal+5 root/shield/bee+3 = typical. pros: very versatile. cons: u need good gear to be very effective.

lighting+5, root+5, bee/shield +3 = war mage. pros: great setup for arena, 1 on 1. cons: bad for party since most need druid for healers

heal+5, shield+5, bee+3= healer mage. pros: perfect for party(farming). cons: bad for 1 on 1 battles or arena since ur atk will be very low.

wow, thanks for the tips...  ::)