A call to all Druids!

This section is almost dead because no one wants to be a druid these days. Well, you are dead wrong druid is one of the strongest class there is. Here are few Thoughts and tips on druids.

Why druid? You ask. Well It's simple. Highest heal in game. Yes, it's weakest in hp but It's a trade off. You are either damage type or heal type. You are not tankers. You are supporters. We stand back and help. Being a druid needs some intelligence that us first borns have Bucket loads of.

Heal type druids should have heal around 210. Basically any heal above 215 is wasted. You can Reach around 210 without any rares. So it's easy in this respect.

Damage type druids listen up. You should always know you are NOT tankers. You just can't. Let belly dancers tank. If the boss comes for you, just stop hitting. He will go hit the bd. We have maximum damage output over time. Rangers do burst damage. But we do sustained damage. A damage type druid does more damage than a ranger.

One weakness is that we need two sets. One for heal other for moon. Early game Try to max heal. Full moon is not recommended in early game. After level 13 make your heal 210+ and then get moon. Moon druids are glass cannons.

Now about player kill. Outside arena you should only fear rogues. Barbarians and shamans are too weak to kill druids. Silence by entangling root is your main weapon. Without spells shaman is a flesh bag that can be easily killed. Barbarians are tricky. They have charge. Easy counter is to root them and go near them. Don't go meele range. Just keep one square distance. This way you won't be stunned. Without stun barbies are easy to kill. Rogues. Damn these rats. Only way to kill them is to be coward. Run. Heal. Run. Try to get root on them. It's hard but when you root, rogue is dead.

Always max heal. Always. And always use it. Heal saves. Always be on Full health.

Lastly, druid may not have cool looking skills but we have those that get the work done. Remember, in war be aggressive.

Proserpine, a druid.

Interesting article.

Heal type druids should have heal around 210. Basically any heal above 215 is wasted. You can Reach around 210 without any rares. So it's easy in this respect.

What do you mean by heal beyond 215 is wasted?

I apologize if this is a noob question. But I really don't get it. Higher the heal, the better right?

Interesting article.

What do you mean by heal beyond 215 is wasted?

I apologize if this is a noob question. But I really don't get it. Higher the heal, the better right?

Yes, higher heal is always good to have. Most bosses do around 130 damage on blades after being sapped. So 215 heal is enough. Any critics by bosses are countered by parry. I can heal 231 but i use other set while farming which gives me more damage and mana.

This section is almost dead because no one wants to be a druid these days. Well, you are dead wrong druid is one of the strongest class there is. Here are few Thoughts and tips on druids.

Why druid? You ask. Well It's simple. Highest heal in game. Yes, it's weakest in hp but It's a trade off. You are either damage type or heal type. You are not tankers. You are supporters. We stand back and help. Being a druid needs some intelligence that us first borns have Bucket loads of.

Damage type druids listen up. You should always know you are NOT tankers. You just can't. Let belly dancers tank. If the boss comes for you, just stop hitting. He will go hit the bd. We have maximum damage output over time. Rangers do burst damage. But we do sustained damage. A damage type druid does more damage than a ranger.

One weakness is that we need two sets. One for heal other for moon. Early game Try to max heal. Full moon is not recommended in early game. After level 13 make your heal 210+ and then get moon. Moon druids are glass cannons.

Now about player kill. Outside arena you should only fear rogues. Barbarians and shamans are too weak to kill druids. Silence by entangling root is your main weapon. Without spells shaman is a flesh bag that can be easily killed. Barbarians are tricky. They have charge. Easy counter is to root them and go near them. Don't go meele range. Just keep one square distance. This way you won't be stunned. Without stun barbies are easy to kill. Rogues. Damn these rats. Only way to kill them is to be coward. Run. Heal. Run. Try to get root on them. It's hard but when you root, rogue is dead.

Always max heal. Always. And always use it. Heal saves. Always be on Full health.

Lastly, druid may not have cool looking skills but we have those that get the work done. Remember, in war be aggressive.

Proserpine, a druid.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Pros... :good: :good: :good: :good:

I knew ,,, U are Pro Druid  :friends: :friends:

I like druids in arena, me and warlunatic did a new kill record on two lvl18 dmg druids there, both died in 4 seconds after we reached them.

tip for Druids don't go full dmg in pvp.

Yes Druid is a good and strong class but all will agree when i say Rogue+Barb are nearly unbeatable 98% that you will lose against them. Shamans got now in my opinion better Skills Earthquake is more usefull than Beeswarm. This is the disadvantage from the Druid that the Delevopers make Druid and Shaman the same only the Skills are a bit different but mostly the same effekt so it just matters wich class gets wich Skill then the other one will be stronger.

Mountain Clan gets ---> OP

Arenafight: Druid+(doesn't matter wich other class) against Rogue+Barb the other Mate get stuned the Druid will 100% get down before the other stuned Mate gets free. Tryed it by my self so I know what I am talking about.

shaman + shaman are overpowered , even two rogues cant beat them without luck.

bd + druid can beat alot of people if they dont go full damage, i remeber kill you xamus, you were a full dmg druid, low hp = die very fast = not a good idea.

humananimal and mohammed were good, cause mohammed didnt go full dmg so hard to kill him before human awakes if it`s barb + rogue.

but every class has a weakness in arena to another class, just two stand out the most.

shaman= overpowered

druid=weakest

rest have there counter, barb can beat rogue, ranger can beat rogue, rogue can beat ranger, bd can beat barb, ranger can beat barb, rogue can beat bd, balanced IMO with them classes.

two rangers can beat two shamans actually, two rangers kill one shaman so fast the other is doomed, depends luck and skil and speed you spam skills.

The people who are on top are the people with more tickets, always remeber that, its not skills, its just tickets, many good players i know wanted to go arena cant because of tickets, the pro elfs had less tickets and the rich elfs were noobs, most of the rich mc partnered with pro mc thats why got to the top fast, you will see mainly shaman at the top though  :facepalm:

Yes u are right but I am sure Mohamad and Humananimal were just lucky I have seen without any more astral no chance against you so it just matters who will be the first one who makes a mistake then the other team wins.

No, quite frankly. I can and do kill two rogues in arena. You need to be paired with a ranger. When your partner is gouged, heal him. Heal is a debuff. I don't think anyone knows this. If you heal a sleeping ally he wakes up. Then leather wearing rogues are easy to dispatch. Just focus one and soon you have two dead rats.

The most trouble i get is from two barbies. This is the only opponent that we need a bit of luck to win against. One hint If you play on phone charge in landscape mode. It's easy to catch them that way.

Yes, you shouldn't go Full moon. I have 1700 hp 260 damage and 161 heal in my war mage set. Yes i do get  lots of "Why don't you die?" and "I'm reporting you to gm because you use damage bug!"  Yes. That's how strong a druid is.

In the shaman druid rivalry, during rank days druids had the upper hand. We R4 druids used to kill R5 shamans. Then blind came. Shamans were now on top. They could toy with druids. 90% fights shaman would win. Now silence of druid has again shifted the tides. Poor shammys. And to druids If you are fighting an equally strong shaman, remember you can't lose. If you do, don't play mages. Go be a grunt belly dancer.

In the shaman druid rivalry, during rank days druids had the upper hand. We R4 druids used to kill R5 shamans. Then blind came. Shamans were now on top..

No, they were exactly the same, skills, dmg, hp , equipment,  no difference at all, only upper hand druids had were outnumbering them.

shaman + shaman are overpowered , even two rogues cant beat them without luck.

bd + druid can beat alot of people if they dont go full damage, i remeber kill you xamus, you were a full dmg druid, low hp = die very fast = not a good idea.

humananimal and mohammed were good, cause mohammed didnt go full dmg so hard to kill him before human awakes if it`s barb + rogue.

but every class has a weakness in arena to another class, just two stand out the most.

shaman= overpowered

druid=weakest

rest have there counter, barb can beat rogue, ranger can beat rogue, rogue can beat ranger, bd can beat barb, ranger can beat barb, rogue can beat bd, balanced IMO with them classes.

two rangers can beat two shamans actually, two rangers kill one shaman so fast the other is doomed, depends luck and skil and speed you spam skills.

The people who are on top are the people with more tickets, always remeber that, its not skills, its just tickets, many good players i know wanted to go arena cant because of tickets, the pro elfs had less tickets and the rich elfs were noobs, most of the rich mc partnered with pro mc thats why got to the top fast, you will see mainly shaman at the top though  :facepalm:

ya bro ....

its not real Arena...

No arena for real fight ....

But ,This is arena for pay !!!!!!!!!!!!

This Is arena for a rich player only ..... :facepalm:

Proserpine, a druid.

Amazing suggestion and elderly words..i appreciate ur concerns but no bd or archer gives a damn about us till v have a 200 heal or lv 16  :fool:

i am lv14 druidy :D but i heal 194 only and have 230 moon in atak mode...got 480 defence :'( . that suxx coz no vendors of runes around...

this update has made it hard for me to survive without my sis callie  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

In the shaman druid rivalry, during rank days druids had the upper hand. We R4 druids used to kill R5 shamans. Then blind came. Shamans were now on top. They could toy with druids. 90% fights shaman would win. Now silence of druid has again shifted the tides. Poor shammys. And to druids If you are fighting an equally strong shaman, remember you can't lose. If you do, don't play mages. Go be a grunt belly dancer.

;D :lol: me lv14 and a bd shubs lv17 killed cutie and tallal and 2 more mcs lmao...that was epic...we came there to do my gg quest and they were farmin.. :yahoo: :yahoo:

mcs r mindless-soleless-animals, idk y we call them humans too :lol: ..its coz thy got no honour and honesty..shobhs got some mc frnd to not atak us and tell his friends same..bute that dumb bi*cutiee attacked me till half kill..

and then u know wat happened.......i wish i had any way to record it in video  :cray: 8)

No, quite frankly. I can and do kill two rogues in arena. You need to be paired with a ranger. When your partner is gouged, heal him. Heal is a debuff. I don't think anyone knows this. If you heal a sleeping ally he wakes up. Then leather wearing rogues are easy to dispatch. Just focus one and soon you have two dead rats.

The most trouble i get is from two barbies. This is the only opponent that we need a bit of luck to win against. One hint If you play on phone charge in landscape mode. It's easy to catch them that way.

Yes, you shouldn't go Full moon. I have 1700 hp 260 damage and 161 heal in my war mage set. Yes i do get  lots of "Why don't you die?" and "I'm reporting you to gm because you use damage bug!"  Yes. That's how strong a druid is.

omg! ru a 100? u r so wise...ur name is so creative(matches ur name) ;D ;D :) ...i really admire ur experience and strategy...

but u have to pay for it now :clapping: O:-) i will call u wenever i need :lol: :yahoo:

u really are a "pro" mr. "serpine"

All against us in this update i believe..  worst new skill.. worst new arena gears.. (no need to buy all arena gears bcs the chest and hood of berengar which u buy from npc is far better than the arena ones..)

Yet as in all games playing a druid requires some real skill.. all i wanna say is that a druid should understand its part in a fight. the main role of a druid is to help your ally and understand that your allies life depend on you and your skill - reflexes..

Our use of skill and importance is obvious that we are targeted first in fights. Our low hp and defence is making us all much more attractive  ;D

what i see at arena is that;

Hardest to Kill in Arena: 2 rogues (it is obvious that they gouge you and your partner and then 2 merciless to druid and u have mostly nothing to do against it.. only chance is trap of your partner ranger..)

Best Partner 2X2: definetely ranger... then druid... last bd...

Best Team up 3X3: 2 ranger imo..

As for Tactic: first of all i would suggest u speak with your partner.. set rules of game before entering arena.. which class u wanna hit first.. who will do what ext. knowing what your partner will do when u engage in battle will make everything easier. and ofc concentrate on 1 target..

i suggest u concentrate on shamans/druids first.. as your opponent mostly will hit you first as well.. in arena, u will %100 win if support is dead.. secondly u should concentrate at rangers.. their scatter can cause u hell of a trouble with their blessing.. as for the melee classes; try to get rogue first then barb-bd..

roots is your most important tactical skill so get used to it.. understand who u should root and then attack other from above paragraph..

it is important to arrange your healing skill too.. should u use it for yourself or for your partner? well for my part i always try to heal partner at my last breath.. dont forget that could change the result of a fight..

also i suggest u dont go full moon balance your magic.. crit and dodge is important imo for a druid.. use runes and crystals according to your thoughts about your % attributes..

and dont forget.. mostly u will die before your partner. that doesnt mean u are weak.. that is bcs of the nature of druids as i mentioned before..

what we should do is that if we have to give our lives, we give em hell before we do  :good:

Laurinda, i don't agree with your tactics. Firstly you should never team with druid. Blade or ranger is a much better partner than a druid because they bring tank capability and dps to the table. I myself have partnered with a druid once and lost all the matches.

Also this way it's easy to kill two rogues. If you are asleep you can expect a ranger to trap and ss Rogues and survive till you wake up. A blade can stun one and Walk away to tank other rogue which he can do easily. He could even kill the weak rogue Till you wake up.

You ask to focus one rogue then on barbie and shaman. One question. How can you kill someone you can't see? Better Kill his partner.

I agree druid doesn't have really cool skills. But our skills are great If used correctly. Actually over powering a character is a double edged sword. When a character is over powered it stops thinking. Like rangers now. They used to be OP now still they are very good but i have not seen one ranger use the full potential of their characters. Rogues in sapphire are knuckleheads. Only two are good. Rest are just laughable. 

Good analysis Pros! :good:

Druids would be very dangerous if they use items with both astral and moon. It is like having high attack and defense at the same time. However, these items are very rare and expensive to buy. (I wish they were more accessable :cray: )

The only one who can beat a druid with these items is a shaman with these items  ;D . Clearly, for now, shaman skills overpower druid skills (if they are at same level of intelligence) :pleasantry: . Or at least that is what I think

Laurinda, i don't agree with your tactics. Firstly you should never team with druid. Blade or ranger is a much better partner than a druid because they bring tank capability and dps to the table. I myself have partnered with a druid once and lost all the matches.

************ first of all i said best partner will be ranger.. and druid is better than bd, as bd has to reach opponent to stun while druid and ranger can immobolize opponent from away.. if opponent is ranger or druid or shaman bd would never be the first to immobolize.. he will be sent away or get stuck before even reaching to them.. if opponent is rouge he cant even see either.. so druid is far better partner than bd. 

Also this way it's easy to kill two rogues. If you are asleep you can expect a ranger to trap and ss Rogues and survive till you wake up. A blade can stun one and Walk away to tank other rogue which he can do easily. He could even kill the weak rogue Till you wake up.

************* in arena tanking doesnt matter your opponent is not boss. all of your opponents will attack druid first. why need tanking anyway?? meaningless..

You ask to focus one rogue then on barbie and shaman. One question. How can you kill someone you can't see? Better Kill his partner.

************ i did say such a thing.. it is clear i suggested to kill first druid/shaman and then ranger... read again please.. 

I agree druid doesn't have really cool skills. But our skills are great If used correctly. Actually over powering a character is a double edged sword. When a character is over powered it stops thinking. Like rangers now. They used to be OP now still they are very good but i have not seen one ranger use the full potential of their characters. Rogues in sapphire are knuckleheads. Only two are good. Rest are just laughable.

*********** totally agree with being 2 edged sword..

Laurinda, calm down Dude. Listen to Sigur Ros. It helps.

As you say a bd won't Reach ranged guys, how about us druids help him with debuff and silence? It's team work not rambo, mate.

Tanking means absorbing damage. Holding agro. Surely you need a bd for it. 2.8k defence and 2400 hp that's what a tank is. Two druids suck because you'll be focusing one guy. Both will root him and the skill will be wasted. Two druids have no versatility. Two barbies will own druids. Won't be so easy with bd.

Opponents always focusing on druid? Well use your brain then. Don't let them see you. Appear in battle when they have focused on partner. If they Try to change target they will lose.

im calm dude u are the one who need to just relax.. why taking my words offensively  ;)

the part i dont agree is that why u think 2 druid will root the same guy???? its all about how good u and your partner is.. set the rule as u root first and your partner will root other.. its simple as it is..

if u cant organize it that way, sry then either u or your druid partner isn't just capable of it :mega_shok:

and u speak like u are the only one with brain and all your opponents are like idiots.. :facepalm: they will sure search to see who their opponent is paired with..

btw dont let them see u!!!!!! lol thats totally non sense.. ur partner - doesnt matter how much hp or def he has - wont be able to hold on 2 opponent attacks by himself more than just 3 - 4 sec.. how much time after do you decide to join the battle? after he's dead?  lol..

they will immobilize or incapacitate your partner and own him while you were hiding somewhere in arena ( i dont know where u do that btw in such place)

ur role is to support and u mention appearing afterwards and let your patner die there.. no good druid would ever do that its stupid..

i doubt how people lose to u if you really apply this little speech of yours.. :facepalm: 

no pro opponent no matter what class would loose to such a meaningless tactic..

*Facepalm* By not letting the enemies see I'm not saying that I'll hide away. I'll just delay charge. Create distance between me and my blade. A distance that will force my enemies to either focus on the blade or Try to come after me and get stunned by the blade. I can't believe you couldn't work out such a Basic strategy of ranged class.

I don't think my opponents are idiots. But i force such circumstances on them so that they act the way i want them. I control battles. And how they will progress. And of course how they will end.

thanks for your insight Proserpine. very helpful and useful information. I also believe Druid is much stronger than people give credit for.  :drinks: I'll drink to that... :drinks:

lighting+5, heal+5 root/shield/bee+3 = typical. pros: very versatile. cons: u need good gear to be very effective.

lighting+5, root+5, bee/shield +3 = war mage. pros: great setup for arena, 1 on 1. cons: bad for party since most need druid for healers

heal+5, shield+5, bee+3= healer mage. pros: perfect for party(farming). cons: bad for 1 on 1 battles or arena since ur atk will be very low.

lighting+5, heal+5 root/shield/bee+3 = typical. pros: very versatile. cons: u need good gear to be very effective.

lighting+5, root+5, bee/shield +3 = war mage. pros: great setup for arena, 1 on 1. cons: bad for party since most need druid for healers

heal+5, shield+5, bee+3= healer mage. pros: perfect for party(farming). cons: bad for 1 on 1 battles or arena since ur atk will be very low.

Thanks! A very helpful tip!  :drinks:

• 10 months later...

You say druid is one of the strongest classes in the game when rouges can hit 2000+? No. Druids are a skill class. How good they are depends on how you use them.