[2021.03.18] Warspear Online Update 9.3. Mysteries of the School of Magic. Release

Peony

@Neil 

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

We are here to expose a bug, and not to hit anyone. Thanks!

I won't deny that I have got my serious questions about this sentence. But that's nothing related to forum and I won't continue further, as I can't prove what I think in any way. Furthermore, I think you're misusing the term "bug" quite too much and what's worse is that, from your words, you seem to be aware of it. Considering that it's something that it's at the moment well known to developers (since there was the same system last year and so far it hasn't been "adjusted"), you can't call it a bug, as it goes against the very meaning of the word itself. Perhaps nothing else than exploiting a guild skill in disadvantage of the ones who worked for reputation; it is "unfair access" if you badly desire to use a term, but no bugs, nothing broken, nothing that requires a fix - rather a change. 

Having more players in the same zone - in a neutral area - would just make it harder to achieve the boss' kill and consequently its possible drop. Which is why I think this is the actual reason you and the other member up there are requesting so badly to make this thing changed, more than reporting a bug. I just want to point out that It's me being honest with you here and it's what I personally believe, but as a moderator, your comment shall be left there so that developers and admins can see it. Nonetheless, if developers believe it's the case to change something, they will surely do the necessary changes for the sake of every player. Be sure about it. Thanks for your report. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I won't deny that I have got my serious questions about this sentence. But that's nothing related to forum and I won't continue further, as I can't prove what I think in any way. Furthermore, I think you're misusing the term "bug" quite too much and what's worse is that, from your words, you seem to be aware of it. Considering that it's something that it's at the moment well known to developers (since there was the same system last year and so far it hasn't been "adjusted"), you can't call it a bug, as it goes against the very meaning of the word itself. Perhaps nothing else than exploiting a guild skill in disadvantage of the ones who worked for reputation; it is "unfair access" if you badly desire to use a term, but no bugs, nothing broken, nothing that requires a fix - rather a change. 

Having more players in the same zone - in a neutral area - would just make it harder to achieve the boss' kill and consequently its possible drop. Which is why I think this is the actual reason you and the other member up there are requesting so badly to make this thing changed, more than reporting a bug. I just want to point out that It's me being honest with you here and it's what I personally believe, but as a moderator, your comment shall be left there so that developers and admins can see it. Nonetheless, if developers believe it's the case to change something, they will surely do the necessary changes for the sake of every player. Be sure about it. Thanks for your report. 

If we can't see that there is something wrong, then there is something wrong with us. Right?
"Bug", "Unfair Access", "Broken", "Glitch and etc. We both know that we talking about those players who can access the chimera boss room with the required reputations. What I am implying here is that we are seeing and experiencing something that should not be happening in the said raid boss.

Having more players in the same zone - in a neutral area - would just make it harder to achieve the boss' kill and consequently its possible drop. Which is why I think this is the actual reason you and the other member up there are requesting so badly to make this thing changed, more than reporting a bug.

No more guild related drama, we had and got enough of them in the EU world chat. As you being a moderator, I guess and I hope that you are glad to read something about what is really happening inside the game.
Going back to the topic, competition is really a part of the game and that is where the trill comes, if every guild/player thinks like this way it would be more fun completing the chimera, and in the future Julius. Same case in getting the achievement of the first player to have the max reputation. The passion is there to obtain reputations daily. Would you not agree that the enthusiasm of doing the reputation stuffs was eliminated or submerge due to the free access in the chimera boss room with the help of the "Guild Unity"? I hope that I/we helped on spreading information about what is happening inside the game, and I'm rooting for future changes about this. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Would you not agree that the enthusiasm of doing the reputation stuffs was eliminated or submerge due to the free access in the chimera boss room with the help of the "Guild Unity"?

I wouldn't simply care, as I would gain access in a matter of days anyway. My main is a DK, so I couldn't compete against any other class in terms of damage hence I couldn't drop anything. I would take it as a premium pass for those who invested a lot in the game and now has this "privilege"(?). 

11 hours ago, Neil said:

I hope that I/we helped on spreading information about what is happening inside the game, and I'm rooting for future changes about this. Thanks!

You definitely did. And as I said, your comment can be seen 24/7 by anybody. Should this situation require a change, they'll change it for sure. 

What happens if (and when) multiple people get 15k reputation at the same time? Achievement will be randomly given to someone? @Peony @Holmes

On 3/22/2021 at 10:58 PM, Speedom said:

Sheesh, 5k rep, over 60runs, and still ain't dropping. Why?

that's the same question I ask myself every day.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:20 AM, Neil said:

Would you not agree that the enthusiasm of doing the reputation stuffs was eliminated or submerge due to the free access in the chimera boss room with the help of the "Guild Unity"? I hope that I/we helped on spreading information about what is happening inside the game, and I'm rooting for future changes about this. Thanks!

Tom hardy legend GIF on GIFER - by Kelar This is not the first time. This is not a bug. You're welcome.

21 hours ago, Speedom said:

Hey um, developers. Your drop rate is trash. Increase it because this event is becoming boring really quick.:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Personally I think this isn't bad for now. At the very least, in the first 2 week we wouldn't have so much abundance of items to the point it's so cheap. Once x2 drop rate/2x drops weeks rolls out, it'll be raining drops. So just be patient. Oh and btw, we also get like up to 4 freebies from chests in dg with potential costume drops so there's that.

10 hours ago, LivingPoltergeist said:

Personally I think this isn't bad for now. At the very least, in the first 2 week we wouldn't have so much abundance of items to the point it's so cheap. Once x2 drop rate/2x drops weeks rolls out, it'll be raining drops. So just be patient. Oh and btw, we also get like up to 4 freebies from chests in dg with potential costume drops so there's that.

Isn't bad? What drops are you getting and how many runs? I can open the 2 extra chest soon 3. Got a lot of useless pots in them. Like they're literally trash.

3 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

I didn't know where to post it but after update this is what I see 😧

image.thumb.png.7561bcff7b56644ec823a4d7e917c319.png

Yea that's happens all the time after a big update

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

Isn't bad? What drops are you getting and how many runs? I can open the 2 extra chest soon 3. Got a lot of useless pots in them. Like they're literally trash.

I never been able to get the additional chests. Dont have time to spam and grind for rep in a short amount of time. 

• Holmes unpinned this topic