🧙 Spring Fast Dungeon 2021

lallouss

Fastest Way to run Spring Dungeon 2021

Tutorial

Door 1:

Blue: Boots

Activate all 3 levers to unlock boots Red squares will stun you, but keep running thru them

Green: Medusa

Kill Medusa to unlock mirror buff

Door 2:

Blue: TnT

Kill Minotaur to unlock Bull Heart

Green: Frogs

Kill each 3 group of enemies to activate the 3 towers and unlock Focusing Crystal

*IF YOU NOTICE DOOR 4 IS GREEN, DO THIS 1ST BECAUSE THIS IS THE FASTEST ONE IF YOU KNOW THE CORRECT PATTERN*

Door 4:

Green: Runes

2 ways: There is 4 spheres lets call them 1234 from left to right click always 1 than 3

if 3 turns on blue than continue with 1 than 4

if 3 turns on red than continue with 2 than 4

You need activate 4 doors out of the 8 total to unlock boss room (check other guide posting it soon how to do all doors)

Spring Full Map 2021

1077880679_springmap(4).thumb.png.b1b2532da84110b73044b03ce5231c39.png

On 3/18/2021 at 6:51 AM, lallouss said:

Fastest Way to run Spring Dungeon 2021

Tutorial

Door 1:

Activate all 3 levers to unlock boots Red squares will stun you, but keep running thru them

Door 2:

Kill each 3 group of enemies to activate the 3 towers and unlock Focusing Crystal

*IF YOU NOTICE DOOR 4 IS GREEN, DO THIS 1ST BECAUSE THIS IS THE FASTEST ONE IF YOU KNOW THE CORRECT PATTERN*

Door 4:

2 ways: There is 4 spheres lets call them 1234 from left to right click always 1 than 3

In my opinion, The best way is to clear door 1 first because it is easy and the blue door gives you movement speed, can help you walk faster in door 4 green room.

Then another 2 just choose what you like.

• Akasha changed the title to 🧙 Spring Fast Dungeon 2021
  • Akasha pinned this topic

u fogrot to tell wich buffs the artifacts gives

On 3/17/2021 at 11:51 PM, lallouss said:

Door 1:

boots increases ur movement speed based on the weapon on use, its not much but can help if u have the tnt room buff wich will allow u to combo all and clear groups of enemies

the mirror (from the medusa room) will give u a chance to do ANY damage twice, perfect to increase the speed of the run (dps)

Door 2:

bull hearth will allow you to do aoe damage of an range of 2(?) yards, the damage is great for clear enemies and movement speed can allow u to clean the green version of the 3rd door

it will garant u an buff wich i didnt fully understand yet, for now i got, u use heal skill, u do pain

the third door can be on the green version to require you to clear the enemies in order that u get able to water all the plants, as i said earlier the boots and heart can help u to clean it fast due to the aoe boost, its relic will garant u an very good health regeneration(perfect if u dont have an strong self sustain, even more if ur a ranged class for when ur standing still for more tahn 3/5 seconds (im still not sure of that)

the blue version i have no idea yet, there is a furnace stuff and bruh idk, watch the video i cant explain it well

ps. yes its on the video but i still want to specify out on my opinion of things

Door 4:

on my opinion, u cant refuse to do both of these rooms, the green version will give u extra stats (damage dealt and health) on how many extra artifact u get and the other one will give u a buff swapping wich will help u deal damage in overall, there is no need to specify, on the blue one if u still refuse to watch the video u need to eliminate the elementals in order to charge the flasks, note that the elementals will only respawn once all the group is killed, and u need to charge one element 3 times before one flask is filled, as i said it helps overall on the damage output (it swaps between cd n atk speed boost, damage boost and a third one i didnt understood)

u should pick on what rooms u get at the start and on wich class (and build) you are playing one if ur aiming for the best time, note that u might find one buff helping u better than other one if picked early even if the room is longer than the others but it will still result on a faster ending, its all about knowing your character, ur skills, and ur limits, only experience will lead u to do the dungeon faster, stay considerate and focused

also F for the third door wich was not in the text format 😞