Deleting lvl 1 characters

Christiano

But... but... what about the names we are saving for the future  :cray: (jk)

Plus okay, if you are only considerating to delete lvls 1 it wont be hard to lvl it to 2 or 3.

If you are considerating to delete also lvl 2-3 ... considerate that current bags slot aren't enough for most of us, so we create low lvl characters to keep our stuff. Lots of time i do not open my banks...

So my question...

Do you mean all low lvls, or just the ones who are in a separate account, whitout any active high lvl?

Ok, i just read wat Jamie wrote.

What do you mean by saying useless characters?

So, if it is like that... even if i do not log my banks, theycan't be delete cus i equipped them whit costumes, novices, hair colour, hair style. Being a bank doesnt mean to be ugly u.u

And in my own, i do not like messy banks (I'm a virgo u.u) so one is for Crystals&runes only, one for scrolls, pots, cards, one for costumes n gear... etc.

Say Hi to my little girls  ;D

Lot of chars were made lvl 3 to collect chests, to keep your banks/name savers simple, lvl it to 5-6, i personally think that lvl 5 is some pointer that the char isnt a waste and that the person either plans to, or is using it for some purpose, aswell as lvl 6 can pass as arena char tho its just a bank if lvl 5 is for deletion aswell, lvl your bank to 5-6 and hope for the best lol

that and any acc inactive for X amount of days and never set an email/password also.

most of those are abandoned accs or people who didnt like WS and uninstalled it.

True, i have 6 friends of my own irl who tried and stopped coz didnt like it, 4 are low lvls but then there is a problem, one is lvl 13 and other is lvl 7, which is higher then the ''deletion chars''

There are people who return to game after years.

So it would be unfair for all those who decided to return and see their characters deleted.

I don't think you guys even understand anything about this topic and what would even happen.

Try and think more before posting, you can simply answer all your common-sense based questions, do you think they are deleting fully geared lv20 chars? I didn't think so either.

There is a very simple solution to this.

If you create a new character/change name, and the nick is already taken by a character that wasn't used in a while, you get the name, and the existing character will be left with no name. If a person were to log on to unnamed character, he will be asked to set a new name.

I think this should apply to level 1-3 characters only, or maybe (level) months must pass before you can claim someone's name.

Guys, I got a great solution to this problem! Instead of deleting them, can't the name just be erased from the character? So that next time you log in on that char, you will have to set a new (or the old name if nobody took it) name on your char.

This way you could use old names, without having to erase characters.

Genius, ehh?

Sry for thsi big text, had to make it like that since the idea is genius. ;D

Thats what he just said:

There is a very simple solution to this.If you create a new character/change name, and the nick is already taken by a character that wasn't used in a while, you get the name, and the existing character will be left with no name. If a person were to log on to unnamed character, he will be asked to set a new name.I think this should apply to level 1-3 characters only, or maybe (level) months must pass before you can claim someone's name.

Man....

We are talking about low level accounts that didn't even get a login and password set to avoid account loss!

Really, banish these things from existence within this realm of reality and problem solved.

diana1995

Molly is a name, Moly is the same whitout an L.

Yzumi is from some japanese anime.

Mait from another game.

Where is the imagination? XD

>.>  :blush: uhm.. imagination but not in my case :) yes thats it ,,, i talked to them  ;D

low level accounts that didn't even get a login and password.

Today i login to my TiB account and it seems theyve deleted my low lvl bank accounts cos i was inactive for more than 30days.

Something like this mayb?

Sceadu, idk.. 1month is not much time, for me.

In my case i use to travel a lot, two years ago i went to Cuba on Vacations for 8 months, no internet there, so i never logged any of my characters. Went to Miami in September, staid a month, hasnt got internet there whit my company so couldnt log ws too. Idk idk.... as Jamie said only "empty" characters. The ones who looks full of items,has to be keeped.

Plus, lets imagine i don't log my bank "Cosita" for 1month, so another people take it, maybe a scammer, why not... using my name he will be able to scamm so easely everybody becouse most of the people who thinks its me could trust immediatly..

I'm agree on just low lvl, no actives whit empty bag etc.

My bank as example : shaman lvl 3, using costume; hair style, hair colour, novice set, full bag open, has items etc. Im for a NO to the delete thing. And also for the change name stuff.

I know this is your game but does it sound right to be deleting a character made by someone? Maybe be it was used to reserve a name for later use so that it wont be taken when he/she decides to return. Eve tho. Wouldn't you have to update the T and C's of the game so that the people with those particular characters will get notice. Even if it is it must be confirmed that they've read it.

Anyways. Its a no for me. That person may have kept that character for a particular reason...

Sorta the same as deletong a character who is maybe full +10 and quit for a couple of years. It may even have mcoins. You think that they would be happy to realize that their character got deleted just because they stopped playing for some time? Nope(I know I wouldn't)

Maybe its just time tl increase the letter count for names from instead of 3-10 to 3-15.

suggestor1001,  we were talking only about low levels.

OFC nobody will delete high levels whit high ampl or not. Thats so obvious.

About low characters for keep the name, well, its useless. If you want to save a name make the character a bank. Level it till lvl 5-6 doesbt cost anything. Where is the problem? No sense to have a low level, empry just for save a name. Just my opinion.

Today i login to my TiB account and it seems theyve deleted my low lvl bank accounts cos i was inactive for more than 30days.

Something like this mayb?

Of course, the higher the level the longer the time for it to get deleted, like a month per level would be good, and i am talking about the accounts with numbers as their ID, not the ones with email login and password.

lvl1-lvl5 would be the best for deleting,as arena char anyway would be  leveled to lvl6,as for bag characters it wouldnt be problem if they log ingame in the time limit or level up their charater.

Leveling your character to lvl 4 isn't hard. It takes up to 10-20 minutes for me. So I change my suggestion details to lvl 3 or lower can be deleted every year at first day of January. All characters above lvl 3 are safe. Every year this deletion will be announced through game and forum. Most common reason for this is because many players made lvl 3 characters for just getting free chests through holidays. This made problem for me and other players who want change their character names but they can't because names are taken. Admins and Devs doesn't need check activity because leveling your character to lvl 4 is easy. Remember its just suggestion, and there can be better ones too :)

I played text browser game that haved system that deletes charater if it doesnt log in 60days,also its shows charaters status (when it was last active), but ofcourse there was level that you needed to reach, so that your charater are safe forever).In my opinion lvl1-lvl4 charaters are best for deletion, as its not that hard to reach lvl5.

Dazz,  are you kidding me? 20 months and bye bye the DK i have been paying lots of money for? Best joke ever

If you had paid attention to what I have posted so far, you would see that "Last login date. Amount of Miracle Coins bought" was one of the requirements for account saving.

No work.

Set parameters:

Last login date. Amount of Miracle Coins bought.

Apply parameters.

Done, the system does the rest, they can even program it to not delete, just store it as Mecha said, removing name, and the gms can even receive a report on who's got deleted on their Inboxes for Kicks and Giggles...

With the Storage feature, the report would be even more useful since if a player gets the Status "Dormant/Idle" he can simply come back online, claim the name if it wasn't used by another player in the midtime, play back again.

And just like the spam gets deleted from our Spam boxes in our emails, "Dormant/Idle/Inactive" Players get deleted after a period of time. This time for good.

All they have to do is to set the parameters and the system does the rest. And obviously, make it the First Clause of the EULA, so nobody comes ♥♥♥♥♥in' about.

And Please, whenever you are going to reply, make sure you know all that the poster has said thus far and make sure you comprehend it. ;)

posted many times,rejected many times,what if a person changes his name and makes a lv1 on his real name so no1 copies him...

One of developer answered already, read his answer first before commenting. Do I add poll ?

No need of poll.

This suggestion is very complex for the game mechanics

You need to consider people used there lower levels as storage and also what if this char ower got ill or have an emergency in his real life and could not make to log in for few months? his accounts got deleted? I don't think so.

Maybe the target should be low level accounts only example if they don't have high level chars existing on the accounts.

It is also bad for people who only wants to be Arena fighter for designated levels like 6lv and lvl 14, they amp there novice items to be very good in arena so they will be deleted as well?

Now there is 4 million accounts in warsepar you think devs can filter the accounts that easily?

There are many things to consider about this suggestion and I think it can be approved but there must be a solution too issues and constraints of this idea.

This suggestion is very complex for the game mechanics

You need to consider people used there lower levels as storage and also what if this char ower got ill or have an emergency in his real life and could not make to log in for few months? his accounts got deleted? I don't think so.

Maybe the target should be low level accounts only example if they don't have high level chars existing on the accounts.

It is also bad for people who only wants to be Arena fighter for designated levels like 6lv and lvl 14, they amp there novice items to be very good in arena so they will be deleted as well?

Now there is 4 million accounts in warsepar you think devs can filter the accounts that easily?

There are many things to consider about this suggestion and I think it can be approved but there must be a solution too issues and constraints of this idea.

lvl1-(lvl5 max) for deletion, also character deletion are popular even in text browser games where ppl also pay real money and noone have problems with it.Also Devs are smart enaught to know what and how to do it in the right way.Last what i want to say is that, low lvl character deletion will happen, only guestion that remains:when it will happen?

lvl1-(lvl5 max) for deletion, also character deletion are popular even in text browser games where ppl also pay real money and noone have problems with it.Also Devs are smart enaught to know what and how to do it in the right way.Last what i want to say is that, low lvl character deletion will happen, only guestion that remains:when it will happen?

Indeed that could happen termination of level 1-5 max is fine but make sure to announce it first before they implement and also it depends on the variety of accounts, existing chars with high mixed with low levels should be exempted.

• 3 months later...

We're considering the possibility of deleting unused/forgotten low level characters, looks like we can do something about this situation.

ehh

Spam much?

xD i hav no lvl 1 atm

We're considering the possibility of deleting unused/forgotten low level characters, looks like we can do something about this situation.

Delete all lvl 1 character which are offline for more than a fixed period say 1year

Delete all lvl 1 character which are offline for more than a fixed period say 1year

Yup, that would be nice. Lvl1-3 though.

• 4 weeks later...

Spam much?

I wont let this suggestion to be forgotten, like the characters that was made in other servers by russian people..and then to be abandoned.