Necromancer Boss Solo

tekcap

Hello,

I've recently made a necromancer because I was told that they can solo bosses. I'm level 13 at the moment and I have been able to solo quite a few bosses on Forsaken island so far. My heal is at 5 and my bone shield at 4, and should be at 5 once I'm level 14.

My question is this: What is the best build for soloing bosses? What is the technique people use to do it?

Listen to Smilga, and, pay attention to Poison Spittle as well, higher hit damage, damage over time. The more damage incoming the quicker it goes down.

5 nightmare heal shield

Amp atleast +6 staff

Full astral set, dark/astral rings.

You can solo Sea/Lake/Garr Shag easy, but rest require nightmare to give you break to heal/shield.

I soloed Gridaur without pots at all, and like 1.1 physical defence.

Nightmare boss, kill add, continue. Heavy abuse of nightmare. Since Gariel has adds with less HP its easier to kill her, which i also tried and succeeded.

Pretty much soloed the bosses of Irselnort myself with 3 poison shield and 5 nightmare heal, its not nuclear physics to try

At lvl 14 u can already farm Sea Monster solo if u have around 1700+ physical defence and 200+ astral.... 5 shield 5 heal.....for lvl 20 u can put 5 Nightmare imo

Interesting replies, especially from Egoist. I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by kill add though.

Add is the monster that attacks you when you are killing the boss. For Instance,  Gridaur has 2 ads (guardings) but if you stand in a corner, only 1 add will attack you, which you have to kill.

When you say "add(s)" you mean add-on enemy hits, usually by mobs, but sorted, you call the mob hitting you an "add". As Smilga said, Gridaur has 1 guarding add if you stand in corner, which you must kill if you have low amp armors, thus "nightmare boss, kill add". Unless you have +9/10 armors you cant tank both gridaur and add.

Griduar is no problem for my druid with +7 staff and +3-5 gear (without a guild, so no bonusses). Done it multiple times solo.

Solo'ing with a necro is harder, because of the 100 HP lose every heal and shield.

I never found the HP reduction a problem, just the stagger. If i had no stagger i'd even go 3.3k HP just to prove it's fine

I always notice i have to heal myself, in for example lab-hunts. The killings takes too long, so at 400-500 hp i have to heal myself instead of the tank.

751 heal - 100 = 651 heal = 217 heal for a shaman/druid = very very very low for soloing.

Lab is a different case as since you have no time to regen as you constantly run through mobs and heal/shield a tank.

I have gone 3k hp back in the days i didn't have full GT, half BG/half GT with 3k HP on Eye hunt, and i never had problems, hell, i still don't have. Can always try Gridaur with 3k hp and try, going 3k allows me to take more hits thus nightmare gets more useful to stun boss at low hp to reheal.

I didn't said it is impossible. I said it is harder with a necro than druid/shaman ;)

lol this guy ... how ... no necros are better in farm than shamans ... priests sux :D

lol this guy ... how ... no necros are better in farm than shamans ... priests sux :D

I don't see any argument? Or are we all talking about soloing and you aren't?

with 69 hp regen I was able to heal and shield tank at Sam Hain without needing to heal myself.

and thats not even max hp regen.

you could also just bring a minion. merman would be nice.

you could also just bring a minion. merman would be nice.

That's how i do the griduar daily ;D Normal healing minion so i can use a lot of dark myself. And the minion i will get back by reporting the quest. I have all the 'normal' minions 10 times in my bag. If i get another one i sell it for 20 gold  :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

No minion necessary :D

Опубликованное фото

Got any drops?  ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...