[2021.03.16] Changelist after the I stage of testing

5 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

Need buff dmg too! hunter have 4x hits in poison 2k+ crit 

Hunter does not root/mute the enemy when applying the skill, as bladedancer does. Following your logic, hunter should also Mute the enemy when using his Poisonus Arrow. :vp-looking:

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Hunter não dá root / muda o inimigo ao aplicar a habilidade, como o Bladedancer faz. Seguindo sua lógica, o caçador também deve silenciar o inimigo ao usar sua flecha venenosa. : aparência vp:

hunter has 3 news of "silence and fear"

Guest Ryota

Meu deus, por que vocês mexeram na esquiva do ranger ?, Única coisa que ajuda ele no PvP é o Dodge é até isso vcs mecheram, uma classe de longa distância com stun de perto e skill deixar lento já não é suficiente ?, Vcs vão la e nerfam a única coisa que ajuda o ranger a durar um poco mais no campo de batalha. Totalmente desnecessário 🤦🤦

7 hours ago, Holmes said:

Blade Dancer

10651163_.png.d80018a097c1cd0ffbb9128e091380dc.png Hamstring:

• Fixed the error when bleeding was still resisted.

Rework the skill of the blade dancer "magic transformation" ... Being a "new" it could be equal to the "Harad's Shield" of the Seeker, with buff of damage or penetration, since blade dancer does not gain much penetration!

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Você não está comparando os danos de Hunter com Bladedancer nesta frase? :fumaça:

blade dancer with 1400 dmg not crit 1k in "hamstring" being 3x hits. Hunter with 1200 dmg hit 2k crit 4x in "poison": D

Give chieftain a stun combo or something like that the only class with 0 stuns and silence even seeker got stun and silence 

Chief in pvp cant do nothing with a 3s resist its just a joke even if you lvl up support of the pack maxed 5 sec arent enought and you dont do dmg because you lvl up that skill and the enemy kills you istantly also where is the aoe stun mentioned in the preview post of the new classes?

21 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

BD is op compared to all other classes :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:(BD to all other classes <<)

My point is that it gives already biased results comparing classes each other. Even worse results you'll obtain comparing classes which are not even far similar. 

18 minutes ago, Buckrudy said:

blade dancer with 1400 dmg not crit 1k in "hamstring" being 3x hits. Hunter with 1200 dmg hit 2k crit 4x in "poison": D

If it's too high, the skill will eventually be nerfed. But you don't buff an already strong skill because the grass is greener somewhere else. This is not how balancement decisions are taken (And in some cases, I'd say unfortunately).

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

My point is that it gives already biased results comparing classes each other. Even worse results you'll obtain comparing classes which are not even far similar. 

If it's too high, the skill will eventually be nerfed. But you don't buff an already strong skill because the grass is greener somewhere else. This is not how balancement decisions are taken (And in some cases, I'd say unfortunately).

I agree with you! But to be fair, they should adjust similar skills, don't you think? barbaro's "chop" skill is much lower than many similar ones!

Just now, Buckrudy said:

I agree with you! But to be fair, they should adjust similar skills, don't you think? barbaro's "chop" skill is much lower than many similar ones!

That's one of the reasons of why you find this little sentence in my post.

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

(And in some cases, I'd say unfortunately).

Guest Tenshiie

Adms vcs ta ligado q os 20% de roubo de mana da esfera não serve mais pra nada,ja que quando uso a esfera gasta a mesma quantia de mana que eu regenero entt n mudou nada,deveria pelo menos abaixar o cooldow dela em mt pra servir

12 minutes ago, Lustz said:

the shaman's healing totem heals 7 allies and the priest's redemption heals 9, leave the same numbers

Really? Shaman's totem heals 4 (FOUR) times ~ 4 tics~ :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: and redemption just one time.

11 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Sério? O totem do xamã cura 4 (QUATRO) vezes ~ 4 tiques ~ : emoticon-coelho-louco flutuante:e redenção apenas uma vez.

redemption removes all control from the legion is a very strong skill for that number,the totem just heals

1 minute ago, Lustz said:

redemption removes all control from the legion is a very strong skill for that number,the totem just heals

Simple, cuz redemption has a small area and shaman's totem has a bigger a area. Do you know shaman's totem of weakness ? -25% accuracy -25% penetration -25% critical and redemption CAN'T remove this effect? :vp-nono: (Bug? idk)

1 hour ago, Buckrudy said:

Rework the skill of the blade dancer "magic transformation" ... Being a "new" it could be equal to the "Harad's Shield" of the Seeker, with buff of damage or penetration, since blade dancer does not gain much penetration!

But gets 40% more Basic Attack damage (and is half-tank)

12 hours ago, vagner fernando said:

YES A SLOW CLASS, WITH 3 MELEE STUNS? Yes.

WITHOUT DMG AND PVE AND PVP RESISTANCE. ACCUMULATING 10 EFFECTS, VERY DIFFICULT IN ARENA BATTLES, PVE DELAYS, WORKS LEGAL ONLY IN HEADS, 

PVP DO RANGER AGE FROM = TO = AGAINST MELEES

AGAINST LONG DISTANCE CLASSES BECOMES VERY VULNERABLE.

I recommend the developers of the class to play with her for 1 month at a high level and they would know what to do.

I have fought against many classes. Rangers are among the strongest against tanks as the racial bonus for dmg is powerful. Y'all just got to plan your attacks 

On 3/16/2021 at 11:30 AM, Bounce said:

Nope. Priests skill is 15% attack speed and 15% critical. Check it.

Which class in the legion has as much damage that escalates with Attack Force as in Sentinels, and which has increased critical damage as the Explorer (which also escalates with attack strength)?:huh: