Payment Transaction Has Failed. (with Lumia 520)

autism

please response as soon as possible.

Sunday, 26 Jan 2014, at 02.00 - 03.00 +7 GMT, i buy mcoin with windows phone. but i didn't get mcoin and my money has gone. lol. please solve my problem with it. gimme back my money or gimme the mcoin that i've buy.

i'm indonesian, i buy 1170 (include bonuses for windows phone) for Rp. 51730. my money gone and i didn't get the mcoin. how could it happened?

please solve this problem. i need the mcoin ASAP

Delete all your personal info soon.

Send an email to support writing your problem, but to do not share ur personal info in public like you just did.

ty for the info.. i already did. for now, just waitin for their responses.

support  :bomb:

Was it the first time it happened? What was the paying method?

It happened to me once, money disappeared from my bank account, sent a support ticket and all but found out later that the bank ate the money away before the payment could be done.

Try to contact also the responsibles for the payment method (the site or bank or whatever).

before i got this bug, i already buy mcoin with same method. it's fine. no problem. but last night, something error with it. my balance gone, but i didn't get mcoin. oh my God. i use windows phone method.

Damn.

Unfortunately i cant help you more than thus far, await for your support ticket's response and hope for the best. :)

Don't forget to update us here ...