Law Case About Unfair Block

WolfSight

After Warspear Online Support Team didnt care about my problems, not giving attention to my letters, not giving chance to explain it I had to find another ways to get back what I gave to this game. Because somethings happining unfair here, and nobody wants to understand it. Sent 4 long tickets and made 2 important topic on forum, still couldnt explain my blamelessness. I'm innocent but judging like guilty from DEVs of this game. I am still trying to take my account which got banned without true reason, without any evidence. There can't be any evidence because I'm still defending myself that I'm innocent.

I'm tired of fighting for this, so I made topic at www.hukuki.net, complainted there. I said that I'm innocent, I paid lots of money to AIGRIND company but one day without any logical reason they prevented access to my account. I know many people who made cases in that forum and got what they wanted. I wasted 2 months with sending tickets and making topics here. I tried to explain myself in formal ways, no one cared. I saw many topics that they made like close friends of DEVs, and they got helped.

Also I want to say I reported some people who scammed many players on game with screenshots a long time ago. They are still on game and continuing scamming. Now I dont care about them. But I got blocked without any evidence, its really so sad to see. I dont know am I unlucky but I dont think its not about luck. Support team should(actually must) work better. Specially me, so unfair decide about me.  Cant understand why DEVs did this, and how cant they see this fault. Seriously...

In short; I still want my account, because I'm innocent. If still nobody cares me here, I'm going to find true justice on law.

Here is my topic at best law forum of Turkey: http://www.hukuki.net/showthread.php?109751-odeme-Yapilan-Internet-Oyunu-Hakkinda-sikayet

By the way if reason was my IP, let me write this note. I moved from my city to another city because of my school and when YouTube blocked for my country we had to use a lot of IP/Proxy programs to make it enable.(This was 1.5-2 years ago)  But I dont think its problem, well better to say whatever is problem.

I really dont know what should I do more to prove that something wrong happening on my account. What can I do let Devs understand me? Why cant anyone see it seriously its getting so silly everyday. Fix back what did to me, I already wasted my time for stupid things. Seriously...

Before filing a lawsuit, read the rules that you agreed to.

AiGrind can block your account without any reason.

How logical! Did I pay money for one day they block my account "without any reason"? I am paying money to take fun from this game. They owe me fun and enjoy for my money. So I did what they wanted, I paid money. Now its their turn but they are blocking it. I would shut my mouth if I broke any rule but I didnt. Im just waiting someone who can understand me, please god.

• Developer

Hello.

I couldn't find any requests in support from your forum mail and you didn't post nickname of blocked character so I could find it either.

Please, provide more information, i.e. nickname and server.

Thank you.

from what I've heard, wolfsight/bearsight/pumasight/foxsight/peryclesbr is an account trader and scammer.

idk if its true or not, but theres more than 1 person who said they were certain of it.

and didnt you quit the game? Or was that a different owner?  :pleasantry:

@mecha If you want and have time, I can explain every question on your mind. Whoever stayed close to me in game we had great friendships. But whoever I had fight, that bad relationship gone worse. Its my fault, Im bit aggressive player in game. But some people that I cant really understand why (One of them is Sexpert) hated me and lied behind me to hurt me. When someone scammed, they blamed me. I always talked about it to prove my innocenity(I wish its right word). They continued spamming chat, and I couldnt pretend like blind I talked more and more. If I could stop care them they would stop but my fault again I didnt. Btw person who got scammed never blamed me, only same players always lied about me. That was funny also annoying. But I think finally I got rid off from them because I dont see anyone talks bad for me. Atleast not about scam. And about leaving; yea as I wrote to Eu Emerald forum I left game because of university exam. I was offline like 3-4 hours. When I solved problems on my real life I came back. And then I noticed that my account got blocked. So I am still who I am 4 years ago in warspear.

I felt bit blameful post on your letter but I liked it because I had chance to explain somethings. Thank you.

@snorlax Finally thanks for interest. I didnt write because I already wrote a few times on my older topics. So here you are;

20 level warlock from Eu Emerald, Bearsight is main character of that account. Let me know if I should write information about warlock or anything else. Thanks.

• Developer

@snorlax Finally thanks for interest. I didnt write because I already wrote a few times on my older topics. So here you are;

20 level warlock from Eu Emerald, Bearsight is main character of that account. Let me know if I should write information about warlock or anything else. Thanks.

Can't see any issues with this account. It was traded few times and finally blocked due to EULA violation.

Thank you for notifying us, 4 more accounts were blocked for similar violations.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Better luck next time mate.