Price of miracle coins in india

akansha

Yes,I am India too even I sent many sms fr mcoin but only lost rs.3 everytime bt gt nothing.Admin pls change the the system back to normal.Also increse the number of mcoin buy so tat we dnt lose rs,3 everytime...

Greedy, greedy, greedy! Better send that money to charity things, or buy premium at better game -WoW-, where devs play fair with players.

The fundamental difference between WoW and WSpear is that this game is for the mobile platform. Another huge difference, is that WSpear is free to play. Players spend money only if they want to and not because they HAVE TO. That alone makes this game better than WoW.

The fundamental difference between WoW and WSpear is that this game is for the mobile platform. Another huge difference, is that WSpear is free to play. Players spend money only if they want to and not because they HAVE TO. That alone makes this game better than WoW.

Try playing without runes crystals and arena tickets.

Try playing without runes crystals and arena tickets.

Seriously? Try playing games besides warspear on the mobile platform. And I'm talking Symbian compatible. This is the best game that was available on OVIstore. if you have better suggestions, then by all means, do share.

So what if you have to pay for runes and crys. I mean seriously? If your argument is that they are expensive, then say that. Cuz I dont think they are. If you use them wisely.

And Arena tickets.

Think of it this way, It's like rapid share. You either pay premium and get the benefits of faster service (In AIG's case, getting your equips faster) or you do have the option to download the files for free but with many limitations (In AIG's case, play arena for free, just going to take you a while to get your things :P)

Seriously? Try playing games besides warspear on the mobile platform. And I'm talking Symbian compatible. This is the best game that was available on OVIstore. if you have better suggestions, then by all means, do share.

So what if you have to pay for runes and crys. I mean seriously? If your argument is that they are expensive, then say that. Cuz I dont think they are. If you use them wisely.

And Arena tickets.

Think of it this way, It's like rapid share. You either pay premium and get the benefits of faster service (In AIG's case, getting your equips faster) or you do have the option to download the files for free but with many limitations (In AIG's case, play arena for free, just going to take you a while to get your things :P)

In my opinion someone here is too optimist.

When i see Free 2 Play it means I' ll have the same advantage like other players to be strong without runes. When I see F2P it means they dont sell armors and weapons for miracle coins.

When I see F2P it doesnt mean to have to pay even pots wich in ALL the even idiots stupid games of this world are free (mean can be bought with gold not real money).

When I see F2P it means there is a balance between who pay and who doesnt, it means in the Shop for real money there will be just costumes, hair looking, some better pots and few other features.

Thats what it mean F2P means a game wich can be played for free and doesnt force you to pay and profit by players stupidity.

Because if you spend 300mcoins for runes is ok, but if 100 players do it.. its a bit expensive and that money goes to AIGrind.

After lasts updates I didnt see any reason to pay them so much if:

-support really bad but they dont care

-game balance really bad but they dont care

-the economy guy is ruining the game

-all our suggestions have never been read

But maybe Im just a stupid and I should follow like a zombie all the mass.

In my opinion someone here is too optimist.

When i see Free 2 Play it means I' ll have the same advantage like other players to be strong without runes. When I see F2P it means they dont sell armors and weapons for miracle coins.

When I see F2P it doesnt mean to have to pay even pots wich in ALL the even idiots stupid games of this world are free (mean can be bought with gold not real money).

When I see F2P it means there is a balance between who pay and who doesnt, it means in the Shop for real money there will be just costumes, hair looking, some better pots and few other features.

Thats what it mean F2P means a game wich can be played for free and doesnt force you to pay and profit by players stupidity.

Because if you spend 300mcoins for runes is ok, but if 100 players do it.. its a bit expensive and that money goes to AIGrind.

After lasts updates I didnt see any reason to pay them so much if:

-support really bad but they dont care

-game balance really bad but they dont care

-the economy guy is ruining the game

-all our suggestions have never been read

But maybe Im just a stupid and I should follow like a zombie all the mass.

I see you have a real skill at being diplomatic.

Listen, if there are those of you who feel that the MCoins are expensive, then you have every right to complain.

All I said is that I dont think so.

I agree with you in that I too feel that the richer players should be able to show off their wealth through accessories like costumes. So lets take a look at the price of the cheapest costume atm. 499 - pumpkin head costume. Right?

There is no chance I'm spending my real money on that.

On the other hand. Runes and Crystals. 19mc (non weapon). That's really not worth calling expensive imo. Weapon crystals are a lil over the top.

Free to play - According to me.

To have access to all ingame functions and "necessary" items. (Even arena is accessible for free)

Runes and Crystals are not "necessary" they only give you an edge. (weapons are "necessary" and are not sold in the MShop)

You can go from lvl 1 to lvl 18 without buying a single rune. It isnt impossible.

If there are people willing to spend real money and sell items ingame in exchange for hard earned game currency, who exactly is getting ripped off?

If the intention isnt just to have fun and make casual friends. I really dont know what to say.

Ok. So you dont have runes (let us assume, you have not bought ANY mshop items. )

Can you not form a party with others? Can a party or two of non mshop users not be able to take on bosses?

Sure it will be harder. But is it impossible?

So I do consider this game very much a free to play (free will even). I dont think anything is being forced on us. I feel it is our greed, envy and ego that push us into buying mshop items.

I'm not saying that I am happy with everything. I have made complaints. Reported to support even.

If they don't do things that satisfy their customers. Even I wont stick around for long.

And I repeat. As of this moment, I am unaware of a better mobile game that is free-to-play and an MMORPG. (Still waiting for suggestions on that)

And Arena tickets.

I assume u have just started playing the game... No arguements about this being best game for symbian... Honestly this is the first mmorpg iv played and stuck to... playin since v7.0 and readin the forum, exactly what rainbowz has said above... V7 was the golden age of warspear, less skils no costumes or runes or such heavy potting but was fun... then came the miracle shop... it was fine at the start cz they had given out free mc, mc was somewhat affordable and players sold mshop stuff for less gold.. i had bough pirate costume for 4K from gerza :) and then we all knw what happened... Im nt saying all the aspects of the updates were bad... but being customers we tend to point out flaws and give out suggestions...

I see you have a real skill at being diplomatic.

Listen, if there are those of you who feel that the MCoins are expensive, then you have every right to complain.

All I said is that I dont think so.

I agree with you in that I too feel that the richer players should be able to show off their wealth through accessories like costumes. So lets take a look at the price of the cheapest costume atm. 499 - pumpkin head costume. Right?

There is no chance I'm spending my real money on that.

On the other hand. Runes and Crystals. 19mc (non weapon). That's really not worth calling expensive imo. Weapon crystals are a lil over the top.

Free to play - According to me.

To have access to all ingame functions and "necessary" items. (Even arena is accessible for free)

Runes and Crystals are not "necessary" they only give you an edge. (weapons are "necessary" and are not sold in the MShop)

You can go from lvl 1 to lvl 18 without buying a single rune. It isnt impossible.

If there are people willing to spend real money and sell items ingame in exchange for hard earned game currency, who exactly is getting ripped off?

If the intention isnt just to have fun and make casual friends. I really dont know what to say.

Ok. So you dont have runes (let us assume, you have not bought ANY mshop items. )

Can you not form a party with others? Can a party or two of non mshop users not be able to take on bosses?

Sure it will be harder. But is it impossible?

So I do consider this game very much a free to play (free will even). I dont think anything is being forced on us. I feel it is our greed, envy and ego that push us into buying mshop items.

I'm not saying that I am happy with everything. I have made complaints. Reported to support even.

If they don't do things that satisfy their customers. Even I wont stick around for long.

And I repeat. As of this moment, I am unaware of a better mobile game that is free-to-play and an MMORPG. (Still waiting for suggestions on that)

Disagree to most of it. And im lazy to type :facepalm: so nvm! jus this... A f2p game does nt differentiate between the rich and the poor by strength... it cn only through looks... Imho... And pls im nt saying theres any other better symbian game that i knw of...

OMG !! Guys ! There is a wikipedia entry for Free-to-Play !

I guess my opinion ends here. Since most of what I said is there too.

My friend... I do not really agree.

Yes runes and crystals are cheap but lemme say that I do not have problems to pay. I used at least 50$ but its not me its for the other players.

Let me tell you an example:

Callie, a player is like the official seller of mshop things for Sapphire server. It could look good because we will all be able to buy those things for gold, but wait, I asked her how much gold she did by selling those things... 7 400 000gold.

She already bought full bg and uses scrolls of revive like nothing. Its ok, but think about other players.

3 updates ago, if you remember, rares were worth for 5-10k i bought full rare set without much problems.

One day but... richests player wich did milions of gold buy selling mshop things changed the prices. Why? Because they always could offer more than other players. So prices gone around 50k and sometimes even 100k for just on rare.

When I pay something in a F2P game it isnt just for have premium things, but is for support the Staff support them and spur them to make better and better things; for support the server , ecc..

But since update 0.7 what improvments did you see??

I just saw game becoming harder and harder and harder every update... but... its ok because I like it more challanging. What I dont like is that not just became harder but even more expensive. Try to make a char without paying.

If you pay in 3 days you will be lvl 15.. if you dont you will be lvl 8-9if youre good.  Thats not just a simple unbalance.

Try to fight vs someone who doesnt have runes or crystals.. look.. not all the people who play warspear is able to buy mcoins.

Look at phillipines..

After last updates ,as i said, it became more expensive. Prices of paypal are almoust doubled... making gold in game is harder cuz of loots' prices.

But dont worry the richests will be only who sell mshops things. Nobody farm gold. Nobody will be able to make 7milions just by farming.

Its pointless to pay for warspear. Look at staff 2global moderators who ive seen online just 2 times. Look at Kuzmitch activity and look at mine.

There is no passion.

RainbowZ, I don't completely disagree with you.

You do make a few good points. But they are not concrete.  Things in the game are changing.

There is an imbalance. I agree. But there are no quick fixes to it.

I would love to know the reason behind the economy adjustments. But with no information so far, I can only guess that AIGrind comprises of a staff of less than 10people.

The new economy will leave budding players with lesser gold and bigger players keeping the prices high since they are willing to spend more for now.

But you know, I think it is best to just wait for a few months and see what happens.

my friend a few months is not a short while... and price for mc must be affordable to u.. but it definitely isnt for me and many others i bet... specialy since i dnt even earn yet... Once the prices for drops have increased they will never go down...

Waiting for cheap pcs =D Then can get much more stuff, but i think its not worth it if all getting cheaper. Anyone got idea with xmas event ? i got, all get their own wepons candy trimmed =D And all gets free xmas costume or something.

Why you guys arguing  :facepalm: every game has gud and bad points  the game is becum like symbian os which used to be good but now is sinking ship same thing will happen to this game if not properly attended too now  everybody is moving away as per my observation most games are going mmorpg like Aoe if the game wants to profit they have to provide proper updates and not downgrade it :fool:

RainbowZ, I don't completely disagree with you.

You do make a few good points. But they are not concrete.  Things in the game are changing.

There is an imbalance. I agree. But there are no quick fixes to it.

I would love to know the reason behind the economy adjustments. But with no information so far, I can only guess that AIGrind comprises of a staff of less than 10people.

The new economy will leave budding players with lesser gold and bigger players keeping the prices high since they are willing to spend more for now.

But you know, I think it is best to just wait for a few months and see what happens.

Oh yea the only problem... is that 60% of players quitted in last 2weeks

I used to have 15-18people online on my friends list .. always!! Now I just have 1-2 if im lucky.

Tell me .. AIGrind doesnt want to publish it but the new players who wouldnt quit before one or two week rate is almost nothing. Every new player quits before one or two week.

But there were the old players who didnt quit, unluckily now even the old players are quitting.

Cant be worse than this situation... and AIGrind doesnt care about it.

are going mmorpg like Aoe

:shok:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MY GOD !!!

I DIDNT KNWO THIS !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :yahoo:

Thank you so much for sharing this bit of info :P

Although Im really not sure how Im gonna play that game since I havent got a system at the moment.

So eager ! Cant wait

:bomb:

Thanks again

:drinks:

Also, agree with your point. No argument there.

Oh yea the only problem... is that 60% of players quitted in last 2weeks

I used to have 15-18people online on my friends list .. always!! Now I just have 1-2 if im lucky.

Tell me .. AIGrind doesnt want to publish it but the new players who wouldnt quit before one or two week rate is almost nothing. Every new player quits before one or two week.

But there were the old players who didnt quit, unluckily now even the old players are quitting.

Cant be worse than this situation... and AIGrind doesnt care about it.

If what you have said is true. Then we have to be patient. AIgrind must know that this is happening. Let's see what they do about it.

Meanwhile, I have no intention of starting a new character.

If what you have said is true. Then we have to be patient. AIgrind must know that this is happening. Let's see what they do about it.

Meanwhile, I have no intention of starting a new character.

I hope it. I really hope it. Their last chance is to release 3rd island next update or at least to release something that will make us say something we never said: amazing.

Thats their last chnce. Im curios to see what will happen

New prices for mc in india just too much.

Initially it was 120mc for 1.02usd that means 53inr =120 mc including sms cost

now it is 10 mc for .07 usd. Means 6.5 inr =10 mc.

While in other countries it is still same

pls reconsider ur prices

Regarding the reason why this topic was opened.

I had filed 2 reports at the support page. I received responses from the admin.

First one:

I told them that I was getting charged Rs.3 and I wanted to know if they were receiving their money or was I just being charge ISD rates.

this is their response:

Hello!Yes, we received all your payments successfully.Best regards,Warspear Online Support Team

Second:

I asked them to increase the number of MCOINS available for purchase through SMS for INDIAN players.

Their response:

Hello!When we will have such possibility - we will add other payment amounts.Best regards,Warspear Online Support Team

I heared they visited turkey for vacation recently  :) .

ok so 3rs mein 10 mcoin yani 10repair scrolls 21rs aur 21rs balance yani 25 ka recharge :bad:  only for 10 repair scrolls

anything for monkey clan :pleasantry:

i dont buy mc so i dont care for price...i hope it becomes more expensive :diablo: :rofl: :rofl:

anything for monkey clan :pleasantry:

i dont buy mc so i dont care for price...i hope it becomes more expensive :diablo: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahs....monkeyy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We will add more valuable SMS numbers next week in India. It's not an easy task...

the week came n went stil no sign of change. :unknw: :unknw: :wacko: :wacko: a wat r we suppose to do.wait til we grow merlin beard. :facepalm: a hmm game is becoming a pain.seriously .i got no words to describ wat i feel. Language seems to come to a fulstop when discribing da game.  :wacko:

Guys,m new in warspear.Started playing few days back.I need MC for my new brand hero.

I sent few sms to try if it works or not with Network Provider like Airtel and Vodafone.But it doesnt work.In airtel says this netwrok doesnt supported the service and in vodafone nothing.Just Rs 3 per sms gets deducted.Damn ,bad experience from ws.

Btw which network u guys order with?

quit quickly before you get addicted or you will regret later.

People who have the time and no other platform to play games on will love this cuz its the best thing available especially for nokia users in india.

For an mmorpg playable on the cellphone. Its simply the best.

I was addicted at one time and I do regret that the addiction continued longer than the free time i had and I actually cut back on a few important things as a result.