Price of miracle coins in india

akansha

New prices for mc in india just too much.

Initially it was 120mc for 1.02usd that means 53inr =120 mc including sms cost

now it is 10 mc for .07 usd. Means 6.5 inr =10 mc.

While in other countries it is still same

pls reconsider ur prices

What is your service provider?

Mine is Tata Docomo 3G and I cant buy with sms. Tried several times.

Other options require credit cards. I refuse to use credit cards or paypal. So no chance.

BTW, you are right. 1USD = 50 INR

But,

0.7*1 USD = 0.7 * 50 INR = 3.5 INR

you said 6.5 INR . Was that a calculation mistake?

tab toe sasta na hogaya lol...idk i dont buy..get 200k gold in bank ppl will sell to u 8) ;D

tab toe sasta na hogaya lol...idk i dont buy..get 200k gold in bank ppl will sell to u 8) ;D

There is no way I am going to make that kind of gold.

I am not going to farm creeps or bosses. I may farm bosses, but not like you guys. Maybe once or twice a week at max.

So, 200k. No chance.

Until then, I'd rather spend 50-100rs on mshop and buy the runes, crys and items I need, rather than waste actual time of my life grinding and farming to make up the gold to buy these same things.

But its so foolish, 10 mc per msg! They want us to spend more time sending msgs rather than playing the game! And atm the game is so boring everyones got the arena gear! Even noobs who havent done bg quest! Arena tickets? 29 mc for 10 fights, 10.15 rs for 10 fights? And is 10 fights enough? The games so unfair! Im sure it ends soon if remains this way! Iv wasted enough money now no more!

BTW, you are right. 1USD = 50 INR

But,

0.7*1 USD = 0.7 * 50 INR = 3.5 INR

you said 6.5 INR . Was that a calculation mistake?

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: WHATT !!!!!!

Before leaving post i was using airtel and working fine but not airtel also not working.

Im frustrated. This game no longer remain entertaining just money wasting.

Now they charging for msg but not getting mc :facepalm: :'(

kuch samj ne aa raha me kya karugi me. Pocket money bhi just finished :wacko:

Now they charging for msg but not getting mc :facepalm: :'(

If you dont get mcoins they dont get money. Its just the indo operators wich are stealing money not aigrind.  :crazy:

Wow, I never knew u guys are indians :drinks: :drinks: . BTW, I am from Mumbai. :friends: I tried new sms,, 3rs deduct hota hai, aur 10 mcoins milta hai.

Edit:_ I just knew about Akansha(Psunami)  :give_rose:

Im frm mumbai too! Pehle teen rupaye me do sau bees milta tha :crazy:

O gawd !! U sure !?

Rs.3 = 220 sounds insane. (It also, again, sounds like a callie bug)

It really seems like you were being charged sms rate of 3rs (ISD). What bout the rest? AIGrind ! Are you getting your money !?

Im gonna report this before they think Im cheating them.

I already quit the game :crazy:

Oh, and just to make things clear. I reported what I suspect is only the sms text rates being charged to MY mobile account when I began buying MCOINS since yesterday.

Nothing else.

And if this is infact just ISD rates[/color] and NOT THE GAME CHARGE.

Then they HAVE TO give us more payment options. Sending out 50 ISD smses is just stupidity and a HUGE expense  :bomb:

Yahi harkato ki waka se aaj expensive hai :facepalm: . tum yaar airgrind ke baare me kuch zaada hi soch rahe ho :lol: . Jaisa ki zetta ne kaha, devs bhenchod log :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and just to make things clear. I reported what I suspect is only the sms text rates being charged to MY mobile account when I began buying MCOINS since yesterday.

Nothing else.

And if this is infact just ISD rates and NOT THE GAME CHARGE.

Then they HAVE TO give us more payment options. Sending out 50 ISD smses is just stupidity and a HUGE expense  :bomb:

Yahi harkato ki waka se aaj expensive hai :facepalm: . tum yaar airgrind ke baare me kuch zaada hi soch rahe ho :lol: . Jaisa ki zetta ne kaha, devs bhenchod log :rofl: :rofl:

ye bhi report kar dega ab! :facepalm: muje toh 3rs me bi mehnga padta he! gf ko bi toh sambhalna he! :lol: ese bi ye log videshi he, hume kya karna he!

Nothing else.

And if this is infact just ISD rates and NOT THE GAME CHARGE.

Everyones being charged 3rs an sms wtf are u talking about? :facepalm:

I dont think you really understood what i said.

Muje maaf karna. Mera hindi app log jaisa nahi hai, Mein kamzor hoon is basha me,

Mein aap logon ke barre me kuch nahi report karne wala hoon,

Agar devs ko kisi future date me pata lage ki un logon ko hamare mcoin mangvane se kuch bhi paisa nahi mila tho phir chance hai ki woh usi bahane par hamara ac bhi bandh karayaega.

Yeh tho mein nahi chahtha.

Mein kisi ka advantage nahi lena chatha, chahe vo devs ho ya koi bhi.

Zetta, aap tho game chod liya hai, apko mere report se kuch bhi khone wale nahin ho na> Tho kyon is barre me tension lethe ho?

Muje patha hai ki hamare sub log kho theen rupay karch ho raha hai har baar, Main tho bas confirm karna chahtha hoon ki wo bas sms rates hai ya game ka.

i sent  sMs many times . i lost 3INR for each SMS but got no MC in return. Is it any bug? and i dont like new s ms purchase option of 10MC.. So plzfix this bug and set sms Purchase option as it was before. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I dont think you really understood what i said.

Muje maaf karna. Mera hindi app log jaisa nahi hai, Mein kamzor hoon is basha me,

Mein aap logon ke barre me kuch nahi report karne wala hoon,

Agar devs ko kisi future date me pata lage ki un logon ko hamare mcoin mangvane se kuch bhi paisa nahi mila tho phir chance hai ki woh usi bahane par hamara ac bhi bandh karayaega.

Yeh tho mein nahi chahtha.

Mein kisi ka advantage nahi lena chatha, chahe vo devs ho ya koi bhi.

Zetta, aap tho game chod liya hai, apko mere report se kuch bhi khone wale nahin ho na> Tho kyon is barre me tension lethe ho?

Muje patha hai ki hamare sub log kho theen rupay karch ho raha hai har baar, Main tho bas confirm karna chahtha hoon ki wo bas sms rates hai ya game ka.

now that its 10mc those are game rates!

i sent  sMs many times . i lost 3INR for each SMS but got no MC in return. Is it any bug? and i dont like new s ms purchase option of 10MC.. So plzfix this bug and set sms Purchase option as it was before. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Prior to the update, I tried several times to buy mcoins.

Each time I received a response stating that the service is not available yet and that I would not be charged for the premium text.

That made me wonder. What did they mean by premium text not charged? Does that mean when I do manage to buy, I would be charged premium text rates? These were my thoughts at the time.

So my point is, yours is definitely a bug issue. You should not have been charged. Write to support. Go to main website to access support.

reneguard do u know its is a bannable offence to use multi post...donot spam everywhere...1post at a time...insiert other points in it by editing...now clen up the mess...4 posts back to back n admins not corrcting it is  :rofl:

reneguard do u know its is a bannable offence to use multi post...donot spam everywhere...1post at a time...insiert other points in it by editing...now clen up the mess...4 posts back to back n admins not corrcting it is  :rofl:

What a load of horse****. Even if you may be right, it's still such a load.

I'm sorry. I dont have the time to switch tabs and refer back and forth and fit every thing into one post like you do. Not convenient, given that I'm using my mobile to post this.