Giga-Suggestions and Ideas

Gigabytes

General greetings to you all! :) Well, I've gone back to my favorite section: Suggestions I was thinking of some good ideas ... Well, I want to share with you all. Here 3 points: 1.-Add a new item to the store: RANDOM GOLD BAG. 2.Add a new option in the game: ACTIVE BUFFS (scrolls, potions, elixirs, etc). 3.-Add a new NPC: PERSONAL DEPOSIT. This is very necessary for those who have many personal items (arena gears, farm gears, additional joyery, SOS weapons, etc) . Farmer players don't have enough space and is very uncomfortable. This new NPC would be available only for characters above level 10 and the cost would be 10 Gold per space (each deposit). I like to clarify ideas with images ... Thanks for visiting, and good luck. :)

86694_.jpg

86695_.jpg

86696_.jpg

Yeah to active buffs, would be useful in planning out things.

Personal Storage? I like the idea, since my necro's bag is like 80% personal gear, i can see how it'll benefit.

Gold bag? I don't like the idea, that's just gonna get spammed and ruin the economy even further.

Personal Storage? I like the idea, since my necro's bag is like 80% personal gear, i can see how it'll benefit.

Gold bag? I don't like the idea, that's just gonna get spammed and ruin the economy even further.

Well, I think the R GOLD BAG would come to the shop 1 time per month? for not imbalance in the game. Is optional :)

agree

The one time it'll come, will ruin the economy

Maybe you're right but there is an exclusive purpose to R GOLD BAG.

I have new ideas in mind and will share soon.

1. Nay.

2. I liked that.

3. Has already been suggested many times by many players, sometimes people say yes, sometimes no. Increased bag space also has already been suggested. I guess it can only be one or the other untill further notice (lvl 30 update).

How about personal account storage ? You can send personal items via acc storage to another character in your account. And what you think about using gold (50k-100k) to open storage instead of paying for each deposite ?

1. Hell no.

2. Already suggested http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98708.0

3. Has my vote

1) Idk, mayb boss should drop them instead of gold bars.

2) Am 100% sure this will be implemented.

3)Will be very very usefull if we can transfer stuffs from one char to another of same account. More than storage, many will like to use it for transfer.

wow i like the idea of number 2 n 3, but number 1 i think its good to add it on boss reward like demonologist. any boss that has over 1m hp.