[2014.01.24] 50% OFF on costumes and decorative skins + PayPal/WinPhone bonus!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Vivid weekends with Warspear Online!

Winter holidays has passed, but that’s not the reason to be sad and grumpy! Let’s make everything bright and colourful! Don’t miss our weekend deal: amazing 50% discount on all costumes and decorative skins as well as 50% Miracle Coins bonus with every PayPal and Windows Phone purchase!

Be bright!

Offer starts: Right now!

Offer ends: Monday, January 27th, 6.00 GMT

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

snorlax,  :facepalm:

Became a routine and boring and nothing new..  :facepalm: .

Chrys I thought u open only 15mns  ;D ;D , so y u need to buy from Mshop.

Странно что сегодня не на знаки или урон скидка . Игру губите и ничего не делаете , раньше игроки от интереса 1-2 года играли теперь кв пройдут,хай лвл апнут и прощай варспир либо на какой то стадии их кто нибудь кинет и забросят поныв в  чат  .. :shout:

thanks for giving paypal a bonus, last time i wanted to buy miracle coins and there was a sale it was only for android phones. now if only i had money  :cray:

Chrys I thought u open only 15mns  ;D ;D , so y u need to buy from Mshop.

Wrong,i was saying about the new announce.I was expected at something really new,not the old routine 50% at coins and blah blah blah..And true,not even 5min i don't stay on.Just checking friends and that's all(if no conversation.)..

Wrong,i was saying about the new announce.I was expected at something really new,not the old routine 50% at coins and blah blah blah..And true,not even 5min i don't stay on.Just checking friends and that's all(if no conversation.)..

Lols ya actually when i saw the news in game I thought something awesome then I felt bored  ;D  & btw lols :lol: :lol: .

tekcap I will answer to that.

Not everyone has a credit card, not all of us dollars, 80% of players use SMS, SMS discounts never do.

You steal your credit card to your mom to buy miracles

YEY more useless gifts :clapping: :facepalm: ...gm u should give surprise chests not teleportation scrolls or 50 discount on costumes :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

80% of players use SMS

Did you do some sort of survey to arrive at this conclusion, or are you just talking nonsense?

I'm pretty sure AIGrind gives Paypal bonuses more often than SMS because they make way more money that way, which would mean more players use Paypal.