Winners of "Campfire tales" video contest

snorlax

• Developer

Dear friends!

Recently we announced our “Campfire tales” video contest and now it's time to reveal winners! During winter holidays you had time to try your skills in Instances and tell everyone about your deeds in Warspear online, about evil creatures, brave heroes and unbelievable adventures.

First place and 10000 Miracle Coins are going to Shilan!

Xreaperx and his “Panda Panda” wins 2nd place and 7000 Miracle Coins.

Ludnica's “99 problems” brought player to the third place with 5000 Miracle Coins award.

And we have some encouragement prizes (3000 Miracle Coins) which are going to:

KeYse

lallouss

Smilga

KeiZSHa

Click on the nicknames to watch videos!

We congratulate winners and all participants!

To winners: during next 24 hours you will receive a personal message from me on this forum with Gift code, which you can activate on our website.

Thank you for participating in our contests! Stay tuned for the new competitions and further updates.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team

Oh I haven't win  :(  np its my 1st time in editing videos  ;D  & I think I've some luck with "Best Guide" contest :).

why my video didnt win? :cray:  jayrox was right other videos was not obeying the rules  :(  im disappointed on the judges of the videos.

Do you really want to start this discussion?

wtf, they said that "prizes will be added to authors accounts" not one author of video . we (5guys) hv made the video and only one ll get the prize. it s a little annoing me :( there should be prizes for all participants of the contest.. ty and good luck everybody :)

• Developer

wtf, they said that "prizes will be added to authors accounts" not one author of video . we (5guys) hv made the video and only one ll get the prize. it s a little annoing me :( there should be prizes for all participants of the contest.. ty and good luck everybody :)

Gift codes were send to authors, then they have to activate codes and miracle coins will be added to respective accounts.

• Developer

i thought that when one guy wins, all who helped him in video or etc will get mc :(

I guess, if you were in one team, winner should share the prize.

why my video didnt win? :cray:  jayrox was right other videos was not obeying the rules  :(  im disappointed on the judges of the videos.

Well are you forgeting the fact that these vids won first because they were good? The rules are not the biggest way to judge if the vids that broke them a little are oater quality than the vids that followedthem.

Good job everyone :)

Gift codes were send to authors, then they have to activate codes and miracle coins will be added to respective accounts.

But only I received your message amd you sent me one code for me. Cute, Turbovasia (tiranozaur), Poetas and Grandson were authors too, but they didn't get anything. How come?

I guess, if you were in one team, winner should share the prize.

LaOnza said all authors get prizes

Well are you forgeting the fact that these vids won first because they were good? The rules are not the biggest way to judge if the vids that broke them a little are oater quality than the vids that followedthem.

Good job everyone :)

we dont talk about 73% in dungeons,we talk about 57% in dungeons when 75% were the rule...its muuuuuuuch easier to make a video with content you want to.

18% difference is a big deal...then why they even make rules?

only AUTHORS of winning vids get the prize

aka the editor

not the whole winning crew

Don't you get it? We're ALL authors. We all made this video TOGETHER. Everyone's ideas. Everyone's opinion was important making this video. We  edited this video literally sitting in one room.

we dont talk about 73% in dungeons,we talk about 57% in dungeons when 75% were the rule...its muuuuuuuch easier to make a video with content you want to.

18% difference is a big deal...then why they even make rules?

I watched some of them, they were good and I thought they deserved their win :)

Who is the "author" of the videos thread? The person who created the topic, which is obviously 1 person per entry, not 5.

Just because it says authorS dont assume it means every person in the video,

Winning authorS' accounts WERE rewarded

meaning the accounts of the players who submitted the winning vids

I really cant find any way to make it any simpler -_-

give them a break, Russian and English are 2 very different languages.

dont expect their English to be 1000000000% accurate

Smilga you made entrance so you get prize. If other made entrance they get prize. Smilga made entrance so smilga share prize or turbovasia make entrance so turbovasia share prize. Not everyone in video get prize. Plis engles mi bad

even if u win ur not happy  ;D sheeesh, ty devs for the 3k  :friends: sharing it with Naab 51/49

I'm thankful for winning, it's just a letdown that instead of winning 3k I won 600 Miracle Coins... I mean, that's like 3 bucks...

even if u win ur not happy  ;D sheeesh, ty devs for the 3k  :friends: sharing it with Naab 51/49

A 60 mcoin difference, why no 50-50 lol

Smilga, better than nothing, lol.

Think about something. You didn't win. Your video isnt in the top 3. Still devs gifted u guys few miracles. C'mon. Let me repeat it. Better than nothing.

And i understand wat Jayrox means guys. If i partecipate to a contest i respect the rules. Every rule. If you don't, theorically you can't win.

Ex. Fashion summer competition. Somebody partecipate dressed whit winter clothes. Maybe this person look amazing, but still, didnt respect the rules. No sense.

Muahahaha xD why expected another type of example from me???

Oh shoot, I didn't win anything? That means I need to try harder next time!

Congratulations to all winners!

Thnx guys for all yur support! Hope you enjoyed my video! First time i won a ws competition i really appreciate that  :give_rose:

i will make more vids on my youtube channel, keep following  :yahoo:

I actually think Smliga is right, every one of the authors should get the full prize, that's only fair.

And btw mods, all ABC is the author of Shilan video.

(Except Cross. He didnt do shit, was too busy taking selfies)

So, yeah, whenever is convenient for you, thanks.

I actually think Smliga is right, every one of the authors should get the full prize, that's only fair.

And btw mods, all ABC is the author of Shilan video.

(Except Cross. He didnt do shit, was too busy taking selfies)

So, yeah, whenever is convenient for you, thanks.

Im really busy on my life , study , gf so hard to play ws at least 1h every day xDDDDD but duck was asking when to join in the video -_-'  beh  my time is gold ,  other day xD