Getting gold more simpler

It is frustrating that new players ask you how to make gold and you always have to answer like the same thing "go do missions of 80k or 90200k", "farm bosses of map 1-2" which is not always profitable you are lucky that They give you a copper bar whose value is only 250 or a defense sphere 1 or 2 that in the market have no value at the cost of having to wait 10 minutes and deal with all the other hunters

Other players choose to farm gold from monsters like chupacabra or emobs being low levels but they have to go in groups for this to be profitable

I propose a simple idea to improve this way of collecting gold, that the gold that the monsters drop since it is not an object goes directly to the players' inventory, in this way it would speed up farming and help everyone by reducing times and taking advantage of them to continue his hunt without stopping

10 hours ago, Gabriel Ceciliano Navarro said:

I propose a simple idea to improve this way of collecting gold, that the gold that the monsters drop since it is not an object goes directly to the players' inventory, in this way it would speed up farming and help everyone by reducing times and taking advantage of them to continue his hunt without stopping

So like the gold that the monsters drop would go directly to inventory while the other items would continue on the corpse or all the (trash) items would go directly to inventory?

Only gold according to my thinking because the areas that I already mentioned (and also the wisps of map 3) do not even give objects

Then in the same way the gold farming would accelerate

On different occasions you go on your way to perform a mission and kill some monsters on the way which you don't even stop to inspect in order to keep up with the team and not delay them, even knowing that they have 5-10 gold, it would be very satisfactory that all that gold that is not collected will fall directly into your backpack

Sounds like a decent idea tbh. 

A clear abuse of mcoin buyers haha.
And those who play for free could be helped with the suggestion I made, giving them the chance to get the gold in a faster and easier way.

So you suggest that players should be instantly awarded with gold (depending on monster) after they're killed, without having to loot their corpses? If so, then I'll say it's a nice idea. Same works with TibiaMe, a game we don't mention here but regardless, a good plan!

thanks for supporting the idea I think it is very interesting
It would be quite good for many players who make it difficult for us to obtain gold and in this way it could be achieved at a higher speed

Definetly not... and my reasoning is: 

1. it will be easier to bot around

2. The more simpler we get the gold means that there will be more gold In circulation. And lemme explain a little bit on this, we might be have more gold in our bag and the negative effects from this wont kick in right away... but in the long term as the gold keep getting more and more common the prices of stuff will also went up (there will be inflation).  One of the example we felt right now in Elf side EU-Emerald is sign prices goes down to 11-12k because there is too many sign in the market that makes the value of "Sign of imperishability" going down... we can use the same analogy to gold currency. If devs really approve this, it might cause great inflation on item price which will become irreversible in the longer term... i saw many games goes from heaven straight to hell because of inflation.

1 minute ago, Singed said:

Definetly not... and my reasoning is: 

1. it will be easier to bot around

2. The more simpler we get the gold means that there will be more gold In circulation. And lemme explain a little bit on this, we might be have more gold in our bag and the negative effects from this wont kick in right away... but in the long term as the gold keep getting more and more common the prices of stuff will also went up (there will be inflation).  One of the example we felt right now in Elf side EU-Emerald is sign prices goes down to 11-12k because there is too many sign in the market that makes the value of "Sign of imperishability" going down... we can use the same analogy to gold currency. If devs really approve this, it might cause great inflation on item price which will become irreversible in the longer term... i saw many games goes from heaven straight to hell because of inflation.

Inflation is a real ♥♥♥♥♥ yeah. And it thankfully already happened on US-Sapphire years ago, when sign prices dropped from 36k/stack to 15k/stack.

Grinding is in the company's name so I highly doubt they will make things any easier.

Signs being such low price has nothing to do with the amount of gold in the game. It's the classic supply and demand. There simply is more sellers than there is buyers in the game right now. Which in turn makes mcoin shop item sellers compete with each other for the "customers" and in turn drives the prices down. There is ever larger need for gold due to amplification taking ever larger sums of gold out of late game players pockets. Getting +10 weapons and armors can easily cost up to 5 million in pure gold these days due to the high amplification costs. And there simply is more players that can afford to buy mcoins due to aging of the player base since majority of the current players have probably aged to around 18-20 years old at least. Which results in a good chunk of the players being employed and being able to afford the luxury of buying mcoins. Unlike the teenage kids we used to be back in 2015 or whatever.

Bots arent a real issue since all of the core items (spheres,signs, other mcoin shop items) arent farmable and have to instead be bought using premium currency and as said before gold inflation isnt really a problem in itself. Only certain items have lost value over time and all of them are "high value" items that are being constantly consumed at a steady pace such as signs and maybe staminas. Other items from the mcoin shop such as barber and hair dyes and extra pockets and books of oblivion for example have stayed at relative the same price as they have always been since they see much scarcer use. 

So i dont see any real reason why a suggestion such as this couldnt be considered. It would just make the f2p players life easier while not making it barely any worse for the others.

Cant even say i see a lot of bots around with the exception being signs of filth and termite cocoon bots.  

12 hours ago, Raislin said:

Signs being such low price has nothing to do with the amount of gold in the game. It's the classic supply and demand. There simply is more sellers than there is buyers in the game right now. Which in turn makes mcoin shop item sellers compete with each other for the "customers" and in turn drives the prices down. There is ever larger need for gold due to amplification taking ever larger sums of gold out of late game players pockets. Getting +10 weapons and armors can easily cost up to 5 million in pure gold these days due to the high amplification costs. And there simply is more players that can afford to buy mcoins due to aging of the player base since majority of the current players have probably aged to around 18-20 years old at least. Which results in a good chunk of the players being employed and being able to afford the luxury of buying mcoins. Unlike the teenage kids we used to be back in 2015 or whatever.

Bots arent a real issue since all of the core items (spheres,signs, other mcoin shop items) arent farmable and have to instead be bought using premium currency and as said before gold inflation isnt really a problem in itself. Only certain items have lost value over time and all of them are "high value" items that are being constantly consumed at a steady pace such as signs and maybe staminas. Other items from the mcoin shop such as barber and hair dyes and extra pockets and books of oblivion for example have stayed at relative the same price as they have always been since they see much scarcer use. 

So i dont see any real reason why a suggestion such as this couldnt be considered. It would just make the f2p players life easier while not making it barely any worse for the others.

Cant even say i see a lot of bots around with the exception being signs of filth and termite cocoon bots.  

If there is too much gold in circulation then the value of gold will also decreases. This explanation of inflation is called the demand-pull theory, and is classically defined as "too much money chasing too few goods." I have read my book and have learned my lessons in many online game such as Atlantica Online ID back in 2014

15 hours ago, Singed said:

. The more simpler we get the gold means that there will be more gold In circulation. And lemme explain a little bit on this, we might be have more gold in our bag and the negative effects from this wont kick in right away... but in the long term as the gold keep getting more and more common the prices of stuff will also went up (there will be inflation).  One of the example we felt right now in Elf side EU-Emerald is sign prices goes down to 11-12k because there is too many sign in the market that makes the value of "Sign of imperishability" going down... we can use the same analogy to gold currency. If devs really approve this, it might cause great inflation on item price which will become irreversible in the longer term... i saw many games goes from heaven straight to hell because of inflation.

this has to be countered with an rightly strong "gold sink" wich eats away the gold from the economy

3 minutes ago, Singed said:

If there is too much gold in circulation then the value of gold will also decreases. This explanation of inflation is called the demand-pull theory, and is classically defined as "too much money chasing too few goods." I have read my book and have learned my lessons in many online game such as Atlantica Online ID back in 2014

To be more specific... the easier we get the gold then that means there will be a lot of change on the society economic flow... like some people who dont have enough gold to buy 1 set sign (with 14k prices) within 3 days... now he can get those 14k within 2-3 days... the consumer will went up significantly whilst the goods/stuff u say like sign,dmg,rune,chest etc will be constantly the same... as you said classic supply and demand, if it is easier to get gold many ppl in game would have much gold and they will need to spend it (demanding goods) whilst the goods quantity would verymuch stays the same. You can take zimbabwe for example... in their country most of the family have at least 100 million dollars zimbabwe... yet all they can buy is just a few decent bread with eggs

2 minutes ago, lore said:

this has to be countered with an rightly strong "gold sink" wich eats away the gold from the economy

Right... and currently the only system exist to destroy the gold is buying item from NPC which we rarely or most likely never use, selling items to dealer which need gold and also need to pay the fee if item sold. Deleting ur acc wit all the gold. Using boat to change map... and as far as i can tell it wont keep up with the gold all players made

You forget amplification takes gold. For high level gear its up to 1.4k gold or more per amp. Then there's castle upgrades and guild skills and levelling although those are done far less. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

You forget amplification takes gold. For high level gear its up to 1.4k gold or more per amp. Then there's castle upgrades and guild skills and levelling although those are done far less. 

reapair would've been an kind of massive one if repair scrolls werent that much of a thing

Currently it is easier for people to invest real money and buy many signs for their amplifications at +10
But what if there is not enough gold?
A single person can spend many millions to amplify and that is gold that has cost many weeks or months of many players
Minimum that the collection of gold is facilitated
What if everyone wanted to amplify to +10? I could not there would not be enough gold

Are you saying that you will use bot?
I never said it was okay ... but it is normal to see them in the game
they can ban you for that attitude

12 hours ago, Raislin said:

And it still wont keep up with the gold growth... also you said botting isnt an issue? I know many bot player now who sells gold for real money which rated 1usd = 40k-50k despite the complicated system because they have to locate the monster so they can loot the gold... imagine if we dont have to loot? Imma just go to ayvo wit my high lvl mage and use simple auto clicker to use area skills and boom... i got da gold by just sleeping... botting is always enemy in ths game eversince long ago 

Ps.. amplifying +9 Staff of Cathrasis goin to +10 only take 867 gold, +9 mermen armor lvl 32 goin to +10 only cost 308 per amps ... idk which gear needed 1.4k 

Edited by Singed

1 hour ago, Singed said:

Ps.. amplifying +9 Staff of Cathrasis goin to +10 only take 867 gold, +9 mermen armor lvl 32 goin to +10 only cost 308 per amps ... idk which gear needed 1.4k

Amping arena weapons, especially 2h weapons, is particularly expensive. 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

i still have PTSD from my midnight howl spear:corner:

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

1h lvl 29 arena weapon only take 405 from +9... so might be only the 2h takes much gold... so its surely not really gonna make any difference at all

1 hour ago, Singed said:

1h lvl 29 arena weapon only take 405 from +9... so might be only the 2h takes much gold... so its surely not really gonna make any difference at all

1h arena weapons are 700 something gold per amp at +9 lol. Im sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about at all.

9 hours ago, Singed said:

And it still wont keep up with the gold growth... also you said botting isnt an issue? I know many bot player now who sells gold for real money which rated 1usd = 40k-50k despite the complicated system because they have to locate the monster so they can loot the gold... imagine if we dont have to loot? Imma just go to ayvo wit my high lvl mage and use simple auto clicker to use area skills and boom... i got da gold by just sleeping... botting is always enemy in ths game eversince long ago 

You might be right if this was the real world but its not. Everything in ws is tied to how people who price their mcoin items want to sell them so the amount of gold in the game is irrelevant. Prices would have fluctuated already due to all the chinese playing in eu server and they havent.

12 minutes ago, Raislin said:

1h arena weapons are 700 something gold per amp at +9 lol. Im sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about at all.

You might be right if this was the real world but its not. Everything in ws is tied to how people who price their mcoin items want to sell them so the amount of gold in the game is irrelevant. Prices would have fluctuated already due to all the chinese playing in eu server and they havent.

https://youtu.be/pkRJWpw-6x0

look here for the cost of amping axes arena lvl 29... 

So you think ppl playing this game isnt ppl in real world? Also you said sign on eu lowered because it follows he demand supply theory... what makes u think it wont work the same? Xd funny. You need to know ppl in ws is no different than ppl irl bcs they are also ppl in real world behind the screen

4 minutes ago, Singed said:

https://youtu.be/pkRJWpw-6x0

look here for the cost of amping axes arena lvl 29... 

So you think ppl playing this game isnt ppl in real world? Also you said sign on eu lowered because it follows he demand supply theory... what makes u think it wont work the same? Xd funny. You need to know ppl in ws is no different than ppl irl bcs they are also ppl in real world behind the screen

I think i know how much gold per amp i used to amp my seekers daggers so probably was changed at somepoint. It is over 700 gold per amp now if it wasnt at x point in time.

You seem to not understand that gold doesnt run this game. Miracle coins do. Doesnt matter how much gold is in the game if people who buy miracle coins dont want to sell you. If it gets to the point where 15k gets you a repair scroll why would people who sell signs only ask 15k for a set of signs? The value of gold can change but the prices will stay relatively same.

If botting becomes a real issue its developers task to deal with it. So far it doesn't seem like its much of an issue regardless of where you might have seen a bot since chances are everyone's seen a few of them at some point.

Gold farmers dont have as much gold as you think they do. A friend of mine who doesnt play anymore used to be a big spender and he pretty much bought out the sellers whole inventory which was like around 5 million gold and it took the gold farmer weeks to list more gold for sale in eu sentinels after that.

1 minute ago, Raislin said:

I think i know how much gold per amp i used to amp my seekers daggers so probably was changed at somepoint. It is over 700 gold per amp now if it wasnt at x point in time.

You seem to not understand that gold doesnt run this game. Miracle coins do. Doesnt matter how much gold is in the game if people who buy miracle coins dont want to sell you. If it gets to the point where 15k gets you a repair scroll why would people who sell signs only ask 15k for a set of signs? The value of gold can change but the prices will stay relatively same.

If botting becomes a real issue its developers task to deal with it. So far it doesn't seem like its much of an issue regardless of where you might have seen a bot since chances are everyone's seen a few of them at some point.

Gold farmers dont have as much gold as you think they do. A friend of mine who doesnt play anymore used to be a big spender and he pretty much bought out the sellers whole inventory which was like around 5 million gold and it took the gold farmer weeks to list more gold for sale in eu sentinels after that.

Gold doesnt run this game? Well they do... also you you think price is always based on mcoin user? Haha no... there are reseller, when many people buy signs for 12k and make sign supply rare on the market, there will always this one guy who will buy sign for 13k to be prioritized and then after that the reseller will follow the trend of 13k prices, and when the normal price change to 13k and yet again the sign becomes rare at some point there will be another guy who will purchase the sign for 14k and those reseller will follow the trend... and so on, i dont think you quite understand how the gold flow in this game so you can say gold dont run the game... gold and mcoin run the game and what makes the price is what it is now pretty much the balanced currency in flow 

As for gold farmers dont have as much gold they do have much xd you cant argue on this... like how was Hakielek made 300k just by killing spider near t2 irselnort 

If botting is real issue? Well it is real issue and you said its their task to deal... well right, and thats why getting gold by looting is one step of dealing with this botting sht because it would need more work and also more complicated mechanism/code to create... different than if gold automatically goes into my bag like i said...i can start botting right away now from my phone xd using some auto clicker just to use teleport and meteor or maybe all area skill such as harad banner on paladin to kill those mob and boom i got da gold xd

48 minutes ago, Singed said:

Gold doesnt run this game? Well they do... also you you think price is always based on mcoin user? Haha no... there are reseller, when many people buy signs for 12k and make sign supply rare on the market, there will always this one guy who will buy sign for 13k to be prioritized and then after that the reseller will follow the trend of 13k prices, and when the normal price change to 13k and yet again the sign becomes rare at some point there will be another guy who will purchase the sign for 14k and those reseller will follow the trend... and so on, i dont think you quite understand how the gold flow in this game so you can say gold dont run the game... gold and mcoin run the game and what makes the price is what it is now pretty much the balanced currency in flow 

As for gold farmers dont have as much gold they do have much xd you cant argue on this... like how was Hakielek made 300k just by killing spider near t2 irselnort 

If botting is real issue? Well it is real issue and you said its their task to deal... well right, and thats why getting gold by looting is one step of dealing with this botting sht because it would need more work and also more complicated mechanism/code to create... different than if gold automatically goes into my bag like i said...i can start botting right away now from my phone xd using some auto clicker just to use teleport and meteor or maybe all area skill such as harad banner on paladin to kill those mob and boom i got da gold xd

Who cares about resellers.

300k gold is very little. it barely buys anything of note. Maybe 1 dmg accesory and thats it. How long did it take for him to get that? Few weeks? If you want to try your luck botting mobs on your main characters be guest but dont come here to cry after you get banned eventually.

I think this would be a pretty nice feature for people who want to farm mobs and i see no downsides to it.

Who care about reseller? Xd i made 200k a week by reselling 🤣🤣 if you not care about them then you already fail to understand the price change and everything i already said up there... many ppl here understand what i said xd try open up a lil bit . As i said i already felt it happened back in 2014 when atlantica gold value went down 10000% just beware xd

• 1 year later...

One way to farm is by speed running. This is for sure applicable for everyone. If your main is still in map 2 that's a terrible place to farm. Hence this method of farming is best for you, you could get 15k-20k gold per speed run and moreover you can reuse your equipments unless you buy personal items and lastly you get 3 gift signs per run. This is especially good if your main character is still on low level. It's also a guaranteed gold, not like farming bosses in map 2 which even if you're lucky you still have to find buyers. Mountain clans and firstborn are easier place to farm, it took me 4hrs to finish use strong class and preferably ranged if you have good equipments already. 

If you're and end game player, well this is not for you. 15k isn't much to get when it takes 4hrs of your time. But it's really good for noobs who can't event farm 1k per day.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:41 AM, Khrone said:

So like the gold that the monsters drop would go directly to inventory while the other items would continue on the corpse or all the (trash) items would go directly to inventory?

No items only gold 7w7

21 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

tbh, this isn't a game for f2p. they want money

I got by quite well as a f2p player. Arena on the otherhand depends on how much money you spend though. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 10:34 PM, Ahmed Didar said:

tbh, this isn't a game for f2p. they want money

well im a f2p and enjoyed game for years .made easy gold by reselling and was lucky with some drops nd I had +10 accounts but for now i dont have any reason to continue playing  .most of my friends is left game in this years and game got so childish on our sever by making deals between mc+elf guilds :relax:

On 3/23/2021 at 11:14 AM, Shinn said:

you have to be smart for reselling  I have made millions profit by reselling books rare costumes and i know some ppl still do that reselling books and making big profits .. and yeah gold run the game if you have much gold you can control the mc items and enjoy getting free profits