Some changes & improvements on crimson condrum quests

x

Do you like this suggestion ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this suggestion ?

• Yes, I do.
    • No, I don't.

Dear Game Moderators,

I'd like to suggest some changes & improvements in crimson condrum quests.

1. Change the amount obtained of Crimson Condrum after finish Crimson Condrum quests.

(quest - new amount)

Sanctuaries of constellations - 15 crimson condrum.

The Strongest - 15 crimson condrum.

Blood of Puma clan/Blood of Dinalt's Knights - 25 crimson condrum.

Avenger Stelas - 20 crimson condrum.

Berengar's Treatise - 20 crimson condrum.

2. Adding new crimson condrum quests.

Name of quest: Gwido's Food

Quest dialog: Hello again ***, I'm old and my time has gone and the monsters around my house all the day, I need to eat sometimes, but I can't move because of the monsters. Can you buy to me Soft Chop, Quail egg and Travelling porridge from Kamp-Gasphel's tavern.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Oh thank you ***! this food will be enough for 3 days.

Times to appear in week: two times.

Quest NPC: Gwido.

Quest location: Ghost village, inside Desolate(Gwido's) House.

Quest Description: Buy to Gwido some food from Kamp-Gasphel's tavern.

Quest Award: 30 gold/5 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of quest: The brothers hunt

Quest dialog: The 3 brothers has just crossed the line, they're trying to rule all The Stronghold area, you must stop them! Kill the 3 brothers Guntram, Drogon and Lambert in Hall of Guards so they stop their rule.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: I've heard of my messengers that Guntram, Drogon and Lambert has stopped their rule and all that backs to you *** thanks!

Times to appear in week: one time.

Quest NPC: Arnold/Helg.

Quest location: Kamp-Riff/Camp of Legion.

Quest Description: Slay Guntram, Drogon & Lambert.

Quest Award: 100 gold/20 crimson condrum/ 10 experience/30 guild points/ choose: "Summon Star Wayfarer", "Summon Blood Reaper" & "Summon Plague Witch Doctor".

Name of quest: Sun and Moon

Quest dialog: Hello again warrior, this time looks like we have two new fellows are trying to freed the shadows from the gate if they did that all the Berengar's Stronghold will be in a big dangerous. They're Sun and Moon warrior you must stop them fast!

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Good job ***, Inass-Dyle/Black Seal Sacrificer has sent me one of his guards to tell me that the Gate of Shadows is still closed and no need to worry.

Quest Description: Slay Sun and Moon warrior.

Quest Award: 100 gold/10 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of quest: Priestess of the Dragon

Quest dialog: An old enemies have back again! They're the priestess in the Hidden Sanctuary. They loss before and looks like they want to revenge now. If they tried to revenge all the Sanctuary monsters will join them, so you must go and stop them.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Hey *** looks like you came back good news, I was so sure you can handle this mission, take these gifts as a sign of respect and power!

Quest Description: Slay the 2 Priestess of the Dragon in the Hidden Sanctuary.

Quest Award: 100 gold/20 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of Quest: Old Monsters

Quest dialog: Hello ***, you'll be mad when you hear this, Vermar has sent a message from Captain Meylis/Christoph/Asgrim the Helmsman/Helmsman Audgie saying that the monsters that you've killed before while your training are spreading evil everywhere and you must go back and help with killing them.

(P.s In dialog each factions' captain will send the message).

Note: The quest must be delivered to the Captains of each Isle.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: I'm glad to see fighting again here ***, I've made the ship ready to go because I knew you're going back to Irselnort, take these rewards for your courage.

Quest Description: Slay your first isle bosses.

Quest Award: 200 gold/10 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Till now that all what I got i'll try to think in new quests to add :) .

P.s "Quest name/dialog/reward" can be changed by game moderators decision.

Thanks for reading! :give_rose:

hm...not bad.how about killing sun and moon warrior cc dq.and in aa area there is a priestess of avenger?

Ya nice idea i'll add them tmr :) .

Very nice.

How about adding isle one bosses as a quest.

eg.

Kill each boss on ***** isle.

Each time the quest is accepted rotates each isle but make the the quest available every second day, that way newbies have a higher chance of help and the rotation will slow down high level player boss hogging.

The travel distance, ferry fares and possible difficulty should be taken under consideration for the quest rewards.

Very nice.

How about adding isle one bosses as a quest.

eg.

Kill each boss on ***** isle.

Each time the quest is accepted rotates each isle but make the the quest available every second day, that way newbies have a higher chance of help and the rotation will slow down high level player boss hogging.

The travel distance, ferry fares and possible difficulty should be taken under consideration for the quest rewards.

Great idea Born :good: i'll add the both ideas now!

Good idea but your second quest "3 Brothers" need name change.. They aren't brothers but anyway very good idea :good:

I'm not saying it as like they r brothers, I'm saying it like they've a brotherhood in evil  :diablo:

:pardon: what about the priestess of avenger laying there in sanctuaries?Arent u gonna add them?

Sry forgot to add them, i'll add them when I've some time :friends: .

Great idea Born :good: i'll add the both ideas now!

Why thank you. But in my opinion, it requires one small change. The gold reward should cover the ferry costs ( both ways, to and from ), with a little extra for profit.

Why thank you. But in my opinion, it requires one small change. The gold reward should cover the ferry costs ( both ways, to and from ), with a little extra for profit.

Thank is for ur suggestion ::) . If u made the cost at least 200g I think devs won't accept it ? but np i'll write it.

Thanks for all! :give_rose:

If you want this suggestion to be applied go vote up :) .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Game Moderators,

I'd like to suggest some changes & improvements in crimson condrum quests.

1. Change the amount obtained of Crimson Condrum after finish Crimson Condrum quests.

(quest - new amount)

Sanctuaries of constellations - 15 crimson condrum.

The Strongest - 15 crimson condrum.

Blood of Puma clan/Blood of Dinalt's Knights - 25 crimson condrum.

Avenger Stelas - 20 crimson condrum.

Berengar's Treatise - 20 crimson condrum.

2. Adding new crimson condrum quests.

Name of quest: Gwido's Food

Quest dialog: Hello again ***, I'm old and my time has gone and the monsters around my house all the day, I need to eat sometimes, but I can't move because of the monsters. Can you buy to me Soft Chop, Quail egg and Travelling porridge from Kamp-Gasphel's tavern.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Oh thank you ***! this food will be enough for 3 days.

Times to appear in week: two times.

Quest NPC: Gwido.

Quest location: Ghost village, inside Desolate(Gwido's) House.

Quest Description: Buy to Gwido some food from Kamp-Gasphel's tavern.

Quest Award: 30 gold/5 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of quest: The brothers hunt

Quest dialog: The 3 brothers has just crossed the line, they're trying to rule all The Stronghold area, you must stop them! Kill the 3 brothers Guntram, Drogon and Lambert in Hall of Guards so they stop their rule.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: I've heard of my messengers that Guntram, Drogon and Lambert has stopped their rule and all that backs to you *** thanks!

Quest Description: Slay Guntram, Drogon & Lambert.

Quest Award: 100 gold/20 crimson condrum/ 10 experience/30 guild points/ choose: "Summon Star Wayfarer", "Summon Blood Reaper" & "Summon Plague Witch Doctor".

Name of quest: Sun and Moon

Quest dialog: Hello again warrior, this time looks like we have two new fellows are trying to freed the shadows from the gate if they did that all the Berengar's Stronghold will be in a big dangerous. They're Sun and Moon warrior you must stop them fast!

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Good job ***, Inass-Dyle/Black Seal Sacrificer has sent me one of his guards to tell me that the Gate of Shadows is still closed and no need to worry.

Quest Description: Slay Sun and Moon warrior.

Quest Award: 100 gold/10 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of quest: Priestess of the Dragon

Quest dialog: An old enemies have back again! They're the priestess in the Hidden Sanctuary. They loss before and looks like they want to revenge now. If they tried to revenge all the Sanctuary monsters will join them, so you must go and stop them.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: Hey *** looks like you came back good news, I was so sure you can handle this mission, take these gifts as a sign of respect and power!

Quest Description: Slay the 2 Priestess of the Dragon in the Hidden Sanctuary.

Quest Award: 100 gold/20 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Name of Quest: Old Monsters

Quest dialog: Hello ***, you'll be mad when you hear this, Vermar has sent a message from Captain Meylis/Christoph/Asgrim the Helmsman/Helmsman Audgie saying that the monsters that you've killed before while your training are spreading evil everywhere and you must go back and help with killing them.

(P.s In dialog each factions' captain will send the message).

Note: The quest must be delivered to the Captains of each Isle.

Quest dialog - after you go deliver to the NPC: I'm glad to see fighting again here ***, I've made the ship ready to go because I knew you're going back to Irselnort, take these rewards for your courage.

Quest Description: Slay your first isle bosses.

Quest Award: 200 gold/10 crimson condrum/20 guild points.

Till now that all what I got i'll try to think in new quests to add :) .

P.s "Quest name/dialog/reward" can be changed by game moderators decision.

Thanks for reading! :give_rose:

the first one is useless cuz its like free cc

and its berengars guards not three brothers buz its ok i agree