Petition for the rebalancing of DK skills!

That's the most, well... in general, that I would like to say that no one asks the top DK, no one recommends The Secret Reserves, the aura of hatred does not make sense to swing in the PVE, because the Dark Shield, which in High Level PVE Content IRRELEVANT, it does not affect, as well as the skin of shambolic, scrolls and jars on the def, buff guild ... All this raises the question, why there are complaints about THE PvE-part of these skills, but there are no aftershocks? 

It's simple, I suggest recycling the skills of "Secret Reserves," "Dark Shield," "Protecting blood."

The first skill, which is logical, requires cutting back, sorry, but 120 seconds on a skill that in the crowd may simply not have time to pierce, especially if recently it has already been rolled out, well so it is, 50-60 seconds on 4/4 will suffice, and let the skill not have a link to the world time and will roll back at the death of the character 

You also need to increase the activation threshold to 30% kp dk, believe me, there are situations when the current activation threshold is simply not enough. 

And the third - the work of reserves should not be affected in battle by the fact that the efficiency of the regen kp is reduced by half, skill and so long kd has, forcing to collect rudimentary regen kp, so also the effectiveness of his heel in battle is lower by 2 timesAnd the third - the work of reserves should not be affected in battle by the fact that the efficiency of the regen kp is reduced by half, skill and so long kd has, forcing to collect rudimentary regen kp, so also the effectiveness of his heel in battle is lower by 2 times :agr:

Dark shield - it's all obvious, work in pv all the additives in physical defense, otherwise you can throw in the trash on the 5th sector, and indicatively, in front of the faces of the developers :dunno:

"Blood protection" - lower the kd, or increase the duration of action, the third is not given. 

Write at the bottom if you agree/disagree with these decisions, as for me, ideally still improve saturation, but in the lab the skill does its job, all good! 

(Text of the petition:

Name : Petition for the rebalancing of DK skills! 

Description: everything is written in detail in the subject, just sign!) 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

the main complain of any dk that talked in this forum, or at least the international side of the forum is the tanking prowess of the class

but apparently "magical damage dk is popular" tbh who cares about magic damage... wait let me rephrase myself, who cares about damage in general? the class is a tank i need a proper way to block damage, reduce it and recover from it, all we got in that regards is saturation being kinda useful when you are below 50% health

39 minutes ago, Ogull said:

all we got in that regards is saturation being kinda useful when you are below 50% health

If maxed.

And at this point, make of it a passive skill... 

P.S.: although I find noble your effort to give DKs some voice with a petition, Forum Rules won't let me leave non forum-related links or foreign links in general (aside trustworty ones e.g. YouTube) on a topic. My apologies for that.

43 minutes ago, Higgings said:

And at this point, make of it a passive skill... 

for some reason they are so content on keeping the 10% health lose as if its a key feature for saturation

4 minutes ago, Ogull said:

for some reason they are so content on keeping the 10% health lose as if its a key feature for saturation

In my opinion making of it a passive skill, which triggers permanently once you reach a certain ammount of hps, would give this class more tankiness

57 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In my opinion making of it a passive skill, which triggers permanently once you reach a certain ammount of hps, would give this class more tankiness

I do agree with this part. Make it like Secret Reserves

hello. im us dk evil.

dk skills mechanism all old..just fixed cd du time n mana.

dk need something new mechanism

1. Darkshield need change mechanism for good tank. 

ex → if block or dark shield not work then Defense up 20% 3sec while.

:DK tank very hard at hard level dg like mermen dg. warden pala very barb very easy tank. cuz have mechanisms reduce incoming dmg.

also pvp tank too hard. bd will one hit 1k over when i 60resil.

2. aura of hatred need additional bonus what using weap case.

ex→ one hand weap & shield use then

additional pene or speed and some block %

DK very weak physical dmg. hard kill full buff other class. stun cycle useless also cuz enemy have distor book

barb have good buff skill. like berserk

if additional new bonus then will ppl type

case fully use skill. and will get fun.

now its just old skill. ppl wont favorit any more

3. Exhalation of darkness change property

ex→ not stun like some different effect.

stun will work distorbook.

this skill for setup with motion and must hit.

then enemy got ghost effect with stun..

it will must change property not stun.

magic is cant main dk job.

will use this hybrid type.

Deathknight main is hybrid tank.

need more skills flexible for fun.

Edited by US Evil
Please, use normal sized letters

I am a DeathKnight and have been across multiple accounts, mostly because I lost the previous ones, and my current one is the only one that got to high levels

Our topic about the rebalancing has gained popularity on the Russian-language forum, support us there even if you use an interpreter :cry2:

I've seen a lot of useful ideas, adapt them to our Russian-speaking theme so that people can see what we're ready to offer for rebalance.:hopeless:

29 minutes ago, Esoterix - WO said:

I've seen a lot of useful ideas, adapt them to our Russian-speaking theme so that people can see what we're ready to offer for rebalance.:hopeless:

meh, who cares about our ideas for dk at this point, i sure know devs don't. the only thing that could redeem this shitshow of a class is a new defensive tanking skill whenever that happens but i am 90% sure we would get a magic damage skill, but don't worry! i will tank mermen dg and raid bosses with my magic damage!!

Edited by Ogull

On 3/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, Ogull said:

meh, who cares about our ideas for dk at this point, i sure know devs don't. the only thing that could redeem this shitshow of a class is a new defensive tanking skill whenever that happens but i am 90% sure we would get a magic damage skill, but don't worry! i will tank mermen dg and raid bosses with my magic damage!!

The only thing that makes me happy about magic is that such jewelry is cheap :troll_face1:

And so, I can feel, we are in the next rebalancing just waiting for the next garbage skill for magic, and the potential of tanking will remain at the level of Technopolis and Labyrinth:cry2:

On 3/14/2021 at 2:52 PM, Ogull said:

i will tank mermen dg and raid bosses with my magic damage!!

The main thing is that the barbarians do not start to write that we are unbalanced, and even what is, will fix, in general, will become just a liquid mass, for there are rumors that they started and in packs well survive:like_a_sir1: