☆PVPSHAMAN/PVPDRUID/ATOMBOMB SCAMMER☆

SlrDmG

I trusted this noob and now im paying for it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Gived him vampire male on elf side talked with him to pay me mc side,he didnt log in...waited 10 min and after that he pmed me...telling me he allrdy pay me on Slrbag account....LAME SCAMMER.ALL PPL WHO KNOW ME HELP ME BRING DOWN THIS SCAMMER!AND RUIN HIS NAME!!!! :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

ive never seen anyone banned for scamming, only for hacking miracle coins

goodluck, screenshots dont prove anything (just telling you what admins are going to tell you)

ive never seen anyone banned for scamming, only for hacking miracle coins

goodluck, screenshots dont prove anything (just telling you what admins are going to tell you)

I just want my vamp male suit back.Ill ruin his name anyway.thx for reply.

That screen shot doesn't prove anything.  Stop lying, you lie now because my mcs gank the weak druid you bought illegal in pvp cave? I took screens also. Grow up.  :facepalm:

86525_.png

86526_.png

Very mean of you to say im a scammer in mc / elf world chat.  :bad:

I'm an adult. I am 25 years old with a full time job, a house i own and a beautiful daughter.  Seems like you are the child.

That screen shot doesn't prove anything.  Stop lying, you lie now because my mcs gank the weak druid you bought illegal in pvp cave? I took screens also. Grow up.  :facepalm:

Dude they're the same pics & that means u prove that ur a scammer :bad: :bad: .

Dude they're the same pics & that means u prove that ur a scammer :bad: :bad: .

If you see, there is no picture saying he successfully completed the trade...  All i see is a child upset.  Now good day, i won't be involved in his drama.

If you see, there is no picture saying he successfully completed the trade...  All i see is a child upset.  Now good day, i won't be involved in his drama.

U admit that when u said u allrdy payed me and i have screens when u acctualy try to sell vamp male suit on ur bd elf side.Ur not that smart arent u?

Опубликованное фото

here its ur druid PVPDRUID standing near ur bd lvl 3.

Опубликованное фото

nother screen so ppl know ur bd name.I think u traded him vamp suit not.No wait...IM SURE U DID THAT!

Опубликованное фото

and the last screen...when u acctualy try to sell it.  :facepalm:

U admit that when u said u allrdy payed me and i have screens when u acctualy try to sell vamp male suit on ur bd elf side.Ur not that smart arent u?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

nother screen so ppl know ur bd name.I think u traded him vamp suit not.No wait...IM SURE U DID THAT!

Опубликованное фото

nothing wrong with buying for 350 and flipping for 450, only screenshots that matter would be trade screenshots, which you have none of

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

LMFAO  :lol:

Everyone who knows him well knows that hes scammed. He got so many tickets of one of my good friends just to take the lead and win last arena season. Payed back? Obviously not even ask Ambriel herself. People know he's an immature child in a big boy body. Thinks he's god and yet doesn't care for anyone else. Its sad how he loves to gank when hes name starts with 'Pvp'

My guess is his check was short this week and he decided to buy more condoms to rape his daughter with instead of mcoin so he resorts to this :D I wonder how this dbag looks in the mirror.  I bet your parents are real proud of u ;)

86527_.png

Ya Swaaz, i already had a few extra Vampires any way, why do i need to scam some?  :unknw:

Ask Ambriel, she will say im a good friend.  Yes i do still owe her around 650k, I won't deny that.  And she is not mad at me, I'm paying it off slowly.  We are beasties.  And Antixnoob, nice posting a ss that happened months ago.  Still jealous?

Stop this Tom foolery.

Look Duane... When i knew you, you were an awesome guy and a good friend... Now you've changed a lot kinda turned into an immature assshole who doesn't care for anyone else. Now i know you aren't really like that are you  ;) 

You gank people because theres something missing in your life isn't there? Duane. If you ever need support with depression or anything like that. You can talk to me  ;) 

I guess i can put aside the shit with you ganking me on random. It is a game i guess and you need help. So as a grown man im willing to give it to help another human been  :good:

Unignore me in the game and. Lets have a chat. Bro  ;)

Look Duane... When i knew you, you were an awesome guy and a good friend... Now you've changed a lot kinda turned into an immature assshole who doesn't care for anyone else. Now i know you aren't really like that are you  ;) 

You gank people because theres something missing in your life isn't there? Duane. If you ever need support with depression or anything like that. You can talk to me  ;) 

I guess i can put aside the shit with you ganking me on random. It is a game i guess and you need help. So as a grown man im willing to give it to help another human been  :good:

Unignore me in the game and. Lets have a chat. Bro  ;)

send him a PM we talking about scamming here bro.....

Ya Swaaz, i already had a few extra Vampires any way, why do i need to scam some?  :unknw:

Ask Ambriel, she will say im a good friend.  Yes i do still owe her around 650k, I won't deny that.  And she is not mad at me, I'm paying it off slowly.  We are beasties.  And Antixnoob, nice posting a ss that happened months ago.  Still jealous?

Stop this Tom foolery.

First u tell me u payed my lvl 3 char named Slrbag that doesent exist and now u talk shit about never complete the trade..Yep u sure arent smart enought for this game lil :snorlax:

Sorry to say, but nothing here has proven a scam.

Only way for this to be sorted would be for the support team to check the logs, but they will most likely say the same thing as me.. both you took the chance knowing the risks. If it's not safe and could be turned around on you.. why do it?

Although i do feel sympathy for you, i must admit; it was stupid of you to just trade away your costume like that to just anyone. - Items should, infact, never be traded to anyone whether hes a well known (immature) player or not.

Your screenshots doesn't actually "show" your final trade with the information bubble popping up.

Now don't get me wrong, i do as a matter of fact believe your story, however your pictures does not back up your statement at all to prove it.

Although i do feel sympathy for you, i must admit; it was stupid of you to just trade away your costume like that to just anyone. - Items should, infact, never be traded to anyone whether hes a well known (immature) player or not.

Your screenshots doesn't actually "show" your final trade with the information bubble popping up.

Now don't get me wrong, i do as a matter of fact believe your story, however your pictures does not back up your statement at all to prove it.

i have screens when he admit that he received that vamp male suit,so i dont need ss of info anymore...np i understand u,anyway DEVS will do nothing.They cant aford loosing an super idiot kidd that steal his parents money to buy itemd for a stupid game.

He scammed Nessah too for 400k and he still play ws so nothing i can do about it.

Slr a little birdie told me they like blow jobs so unless u can suck a meaner dick then pummy u are shit out of luck.

pvpfag yes I am unbelievably jealous of how pathetic of a person u are. Its hard work being a decent person.  I wish I could run around with +10 shit off of gold and items I stole from other peoples hard work. Sooooooooo jealous :( NOT!!!! :D lame ass nub keep acting like u do it will catch up to u.

Its simple DO NOT TRUST ANYONE idk what really happened but I know that you walked right into

that with a inter faction trade

i know slrdmg well, he is good person, buy and sell something with good price, so i think ss already prove enough that retard Duane Smith is a scammer,

dev need do something, block his account is good pace.

i know slrdmg well, he is good person, buy and sell something with good price, so i think ss already prove enough that retard Duane Smith is a scammer,

dev need do something, block his account is good pace.

he wont be banned until hassn is banned

so, never