COINS FOR MIRACLES SMS TO BRAZIL!

xsandrowarspear

Someone in the administration would provide the shortest possible selling of currencies by SMS miracles for my country, the game is growing here, a growth scary! Please. Do it. And if possible put some Brazilian team in you. Thanked now!  ;)

hope so, bcoz we brazillians that cant use a creditcard to put money and waste here, we gotta use sms, without it, we getting very high disvantage... the top guy in arena have 11xxx when i have 3xx, isnt it unfair? .-.

I agree with you, this is very unfair. While there is no better investment in other countries, the gameplay of WarSpear had been focusing only on that card is easy to use. It's time to release the purchase of Miracles Coins by sms to South America, particularly for Brazil, and I repeat, is a country that is growing within the WarSpear Online.

I apologize for my English is nothing perfect. I'm just rolling with what little I know!

thx :)

hope so, bcoz we brazillians that cant use a creditcard to put money and waste here, we gotta use sms, without it, we getting very high disvantage... the top guy in arena have 11xxx when i have 3xx, isnt it unfair? .-.

Support answered me about this.. they will make an announce when there is the change of provider.

O:-)