Axe, Sword or Dagger -which do high level rogues prefer for PvE and why?

budlite

8 часов назад, budlite сказал:

If daggers are the obvious winners, how come still a vast majority of PvE rogues still pick dual axes? 

(Translated using google translator, there may be errors, sorry) 

In fact, many are attracted to axes due to their high instant damage. Especially axes have become more relevant in the 5th sector, where a critical strike is combined with the "wrath of the depths". And some rogues just like axes as much as others like daggers or swords – not because of efficiency, but simply because... Because.

Daggers are still the best weapon for maximum damage per second, but axes also have a number of advantages. Probably, after the upcoming rebalance, the axes will even become even better, since two attacking skills will be greatly improved at once.
But I still remain loyal to the daggers. Daggers on a rogue are classics, and no one can take that away from me.:serious_not_okay1:

• 3 months later...

I have been testing differnet options:

• two halloween axes,
  • two catharsis blades
  • two spring daggers with 2x pene.

Overall, one catharsis blade and one spring dagger seems the best combination for me, dmg wise. But for t5, two axes with depth's fury bonus will def be better.

I think it depends on what your doing as a rogue. I have actually seen rogues with high evasion and high parry tank better than many tank classes but that's very expensive. I believe it would be best if you experiment and find what's the best load out for you

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I think it depends on what your doing as a rogue. I have actually seen rogues with high evasion and high parry tank better than many tank classes but that's very expensive. I believe it would be best if you experiment and find what's the best load out for you

High parry? What's the highest they can get?

32 minutes ago, Speedom said:

6 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

30%

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

Rogues?

I meant the highest limit of parry is 30%. It maybe possible with some relics and gears combination. 

On 7/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, Speedom said:

6.8% (weapon runes with critical enchantment) + 6.6% (axes of catharsis) + 6.7% (horror parry cape with parry rune), so around 20% (might go higher if you find some shitty equipment with parry), and you have to sacrifice vamp, crit and atk speed/pene, thus not very useful build compared to full dodge or speed vamp.

3 hours ago, PhoenixFire said:

6.8% (weapon runes with critical enchantment) + 6.6% (axes of catharsis) + 6.7% (horror parry cape with parry rune), so around 20% (might go higher if you find some shitty equipment with parry), and you have to sacrifice vamp, crit and atk speed/pene, thus not very useful build compared to full dodge or speed vamp.

20% is pretty high. Already seemsblike 10% works pretty decent.

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, PhoenixFire said:

I have been testing differnet options:

• two halloween axes,
  • two catharsis blades
  • two spring daggers with 2x pene.

Overall, one catharsis blade and one spring dagger seems the best combination for me, dmg wise. But for t5, two axes with depth's fury bonus will def be better.

You are wrong, best is spring dagger %5 atk strenght+spring dagger x2 pene %2.5 atk strenght dagger. catharsis hasn't atk strenght.