bLitZKriEg Guild ! (US-Sapphire)

Sparrow

I mean personally i really love this guild. Its strong united and is tough to beat. Although some people in it are very arrogant and think they could take anyone they fight. Otherwise its a good guild and i have a feeling you guys will be first lvl 3 guild for lvl 14s or maybe TspFighters might be lvl 3 since they spam like crazy  :lol:

Thank U Friend .. Yea We doing The BEst Kiljg TSPFigters .. They All are about Just "Khanzel" If he Dies thier Whole Party dies ;)

Thank U Friend .. Yea We doing The BEst Kiljg TSPFigters .. They All are about Just "Khanzel" If he Dies thier Whole Party dies ;)

goodluck  :lol:  hes a tank lol

Hi Friends,

Me and Khanzel had PVP.. It was Even 3-3 Win..

Khanzel a Nice man , It was Nice Talking with him ;) .. I respect Him..

Khanzel  :drinks:

86706_.png

I mean personally i really love this guild. Its strong united and is tough to beat. Although some people in it are very arrogant and think they could take anyone they fight. Otherwise its a good guild and i have a feeling you guys will be first lvl 3 guild for lvl 14s or maybe TspFighters might be lvl 3 since they spam like crazy  :lol:

:rofl: that happen in every guild.. you will find someone that is very arrogant so !  :dirol:  :give_rose: hi by the way ~!

Well I am not a guild lover' this is my second guild cuz I start in themerc  :'( one but I found a family here with the same goal.. and thoughts. It's being a pleasure to play will all you guys !  :friends: really ! I will post pictures later cuz me and Lego had a lot of them believe x D and so many epic moments too !

-Kisses to my haters..  :blush: lmao  :facepalm:

:rofl: that happen in every guild.. you will find someone that is very arrogant so !  :dirol:  :give_rose: hi by the way ~!

yea it does happen in every guild. But i do try to push 3 rules. Never underestimate someone. Stay respectful. And keep being skilled.  :dirol:

Well I am not a guild lover' this is my second guild cuz I start in themerc  :'( one but I found a family here with the same goal.. and thoughts. It's being a pleasure to play will all you guys !  :friends: really ! I will post pictures later cuz me and Lego had a lot of them believe x D and so many epic moments too !

-Kisses to my haters..  :blush: lmao  :facepalm:

Tuby.. We too Feel the same.. So not Feeling like Making a Higher Level Hero ;) 8) :pleasantry:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks: :clapping: :good: wew legola and zepar go go go !!! And kill whoever come in ur way !!! Love this pic i don't think anyone is better than this in this server !!!

Killed Intrepid Twice.. Later Dint see them demand again for 3rd time :)

Don't take it in wrong way (jizzsaw) .. Its Just a Friendly Quote  :pleasantry:

87024_.png

Killed Intrepid Twice.. Later Dint see them demand again for 3rd time :)

Don't take it in wrong way (jizzsaw) .. Its Just a Friendly Quote  :pleasantry:

Honeslty there's not much point in takig a ss if you beat a +7 bd and +2 mage. But if you think im special enough for a ss against us. Then in happy

Oh and i had no tickets. Thats why i didnt demand.

Honeslty there's not much point in takig a ss if you beat a +7 bd and +2 mage. But if you think im special enough for a ss against us. Then in happy

Oh and i had no tickets. Thats why i didnt demand.

Its ok Friend.. Just Kidding  :yahoo:

Its ok Friend.. Just Kidding  :yahoo:

sparrowe. Dont be arrogant. Was i getting angry? No i wasn't. So no need to say. 'Its ok friend. Just kidding'... Just advice dont be arrogant and rude to others. Learn how to give some respect kid