bLitZKriEg Guild ! (US-Sapphire)

Sparrow

sparrowe. Dont be arrogant. Was i getting angry? No i wasn't. So no need to say. 'Its ok friend. Just kidding'... Just advice dont be arrogant and rude to others. Learn how to give some respect kid

Hey Friend Me not Being arrogant.. I just said cz it should not sound like rivalry that's it

Finally we are happy to inform u that we had sorted out our internal problem and will again rock lvl 14 arena. Ty .thanx to khanzel for his big support to reunit us.

LMAO i cant stop myself from laughing  :rofl: :rofl:       is that what you think ??? 8)   then youre wrong  :tease:

Looks like some people have some problems in the guide  :unknw: :crazy: ;D

Guys im going to quit the game for now maybe I'll return someday but there is a new game and real life and this game has fallen second zepar u can kick me from guild if u want

I wish u all the best of luck and keep on fighting against tsp  :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After a Long Time.. Dream Came True.. And was away from Arena to achieve it.. :pleasantry: ..

Now Blitz Coming back to Arena Lvl 14 :diablo: 8) .. Seee u Soon  :bomb: :yahoo:

100264_.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we are back in arena and this time really blitz rules in arena.. ty guys love u all...cheers :rofl: :rofl: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: time to celebrate as we first lvl 3 guild for arena lvl 14...and btw HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all of you friends. :tease: :tease:

• 6 months later...