Outdated Shaman

BiggFan

Hi there!

I'm Biggfan! I play on EU-Emerald and I was wondering if there is any plans to update Shaman skill descriptions.

Some skills give some info, some almost nothing about the skill power or duration, like the Earth Protection.

And one more thing!

Do you have plans to enable Shaman to stack Mermen Gear stacks from enemies from more sources?

Currently, only way to get Mermen Gear stacks are from Ball Lightning and Lightning Blast.

And with Spring solo dungeons on the way, he will feel weak compared to other classes.

Thank you for your time!

earth protection.png

energy field.png

5 hours ago, BiggFan said:

Hi there!

I'm Biggfan! I play on EU-Emerald and I was wondering if there is any plans to update Shaman skill descriptions.

Some skills give some info, some almost nothing about the skill power or duration, like the Earth Protection.

Hey :hi: naturally as the skills are being updated their descriptions will also be updated. 

5 hours ago, BiggFan said:

And one more thing!

Do you have plans to enable Shaman to stack Mermen Gear stacks from enemies from more sources?

Currently, only way to get Mermen Gear stacks are from Ball Lightning and Lightning Blast.

And with Spring solo dungeons on the way, he will feel weak compared to other classes.

For now there isn't any plans for that maybe in the future. But with the new skills changes for shamans you shouldn't feel weaker compared to other classes 🙂

Thank you for your reply!

One more question, is there a max % of critical damage that you can get?

With the new Tribe's Ritual changes, with Level 9 Passive Guild Skill and Mermen Gear,

it would be helpful to know if there was max % of that stat!

4 hours ago, BiggFan said:

Thank you for your reply!

One more question, is there a max % of critical damage that you can get?

With the new Tribe's Ritual changes, with Level 9 Passive Guild Skill and Mermen Gear,

it would be helpful to know if there was max % of that stat!

It's 50% if i remember correctly

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

It's 50% if i remember correctly

Crit chance is capped at 50% but dont think crit damage % is capped at least to my experience, since seekers can get a ton of it. At least you don't hit the cap with the current buffs for it. 

I don't think we have got a Critical damage Cap. Guard Mobs from T5 deal +600% of their damage, should they land a critical hit. 

P.S. moving the topic to a more accurate section.

15 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Crit chance is capped at 50% but dont think crit damage % is capped at least to my experience, since seekers can get a ton of it. At least you don't hit the cap with the current buffs for it. 

I've read it wrong, sorry.