Abuse of invisible skill in sappire

koskiller

hey this is sappire one ok? emerald ppl pls control ur emotion

the new roue skill with which rouge got invisble one is being abused by some unhonorable mc of sappire who have no respect..when they see they cant win in arena they gauge u and go invis(my partner is dead n so his her's) so 2 of us r left...now they waste time so that match ends in a draw n both get 8 points...this is not with me but with many elf ppl ...

they r patahhatti(shaman) moonqueen(rouge)

what i suggest is that the new skill is good but i think when u use the skill it should not cooldown when u in invis mode...as soon as u come out of it then it should start to cooldown....developers please listen...its a waste of time n arena ticket...they will ruin this because they dont have any respect....top rouges of sappire dont do it..only noobs do....u wont ever see afro sakray pendekar do this and thats why we all respect them very much but the noobs like moonqueen will spoil...any addition to this WALL OF SHAME?

5-6 mins it lasts till the battle ends happned to me when diabloh did it, he doesnt do it again,

shaman can do that also and entangle on druid to a melee, run n heal run n stop, run n stop, wait till arena time end, impossible catch them too, i suggest remove cooldown from all so nobody can abuse skills?  :crazy: ranger trap and scatter too, also bd can stop u and run around whole arena remove cooldown completly yea good idea....

5-6 mins it lasts till the battle ends happned to me when diabloh did it, he doesnt do it again,

shaman can do that also and entangle on druid to a melee, run n heal run n stop, run n stop, wait till arena time end, impossible catch them too, i suggest remove cooldown from all so nobody can abuse skills?  :crazy: ranger trap and scatter too, also bd can stop u and run around whole arena remove cooldown completly yea good idea....

i said this is sappire topic...trust me shaman or druid cant...we still kill them if ranged but who can kill rouge trap? ok then i ss then he comes n gouge n invis for ever...no ..i hope this happens to u so u realise this shit thing

edit=yea i agree for traps cooldown...u agree for invis?

so? they can do that in all servers, are you suggesting they remove cooldown for sapphir rogues only? no, so it affects all servers and rogues, and yes shaman can do that, ask any bd or rogue trapped in that blind earth cycle i can make video to prove it also impossible catch them so they can wait it out too.

majority do not do it anyway, and 5 mins isnt alot to wait at arena, lower arena time dont mess with skills, as in next update you get new skills anyway.

not that i want new skills...the thing is abuse...atleast for arena point of view....i think something needs to be done else it gets frustrating...

edit=i know respected players dont do but u cant stop noob using it...maybe u dont do too but what if someone else does:)

everybody gets arena gears so fast, i already gott almost full set in 1 day, two dagger, sword, armour, 3k points to spend on other, soon every noob has gears everyone gets bored only fun is outside warring, the arena with no caps and unlimted tickets was bad idea so who cares anymore.

everybody gets arena gears so fast, i already gott almost full set in 1 day, two dagger, sword, armour, 3k points to spend on other, soon every noob has gears everyone gets bored only fun is outside warring, the arena with no caps and unlimted tickets was bad idea so who cares anymore.

Yea cuz the leaderboard is not anymore about whos the best but just who did more fihts (so more tickets).

Soon everybody will get full set and new players will be obbligate to spend their money to get as the lvl of people who already got.

Thats not just who more spend is more stronger. It became: if you dont spend you will always be a noob.

I said it many times and I am going to say it again:

AIGrind does not listen, read, or care about any of your complaints or posts.

There is a reason why they made mc far more stronger than fb and gave them the best skills.

Do you know why?

I do.

Probably the best thing to do with the invisibility skill for rogues is to limit the time they can stay inv so they do not abuse the skill on PVP; for example, they can stay inv for half or 2/3 the cooling time. But again, nothing will be done for sure. So, probably the practical solution is, during PVP with rogue, do not charge and let them come to you. (if you are ranger-place a trap in front of u. if u r druid- root and step back. if u r bd or barb- no fear, ur armor will protect u. if u r shaman just stun em and u know the rest). may be if you do not charge, you force them to atk and cover their hide. If they do not come to u, then itz draw for all.

so any reason to be so stupid "this is saphire server"? u still no one if u say such thing.

everyone can pass all arena time in a battle... i know it bcoz i made a shaman run for 4-5min... then i was bored and did let he kill me...

Really? How many minutes til the match ends with draw? Cause Freakout(Mtm) in Emerald did that to us but I think he got bored after 5mins then hr came out.

i came out after hp and mana was full, and i will do it again and again  ;D

hey this is sappire one ok? emerald ppl pls control ur emotion

the new roue skill with which rouge got invisble one is being abused by some unhonorable mc of sappire who have no respect..when they see they cant win in arena they gauge u and go invis(my partner is dead n so his her's) so 2 of us r left...now they waste time so that match ends in a draw n both get 8 points...this is not with me but with many elf ppl ...

they r patahhatti(shaman) moonqueen(rouge)

what i suggest is that the new skill is good but i think when u use the skill it should not cooldown when u in invis mode...as soon as u come out of it then it should start to cooldown....developers please listen...its a waste of time n arena ticket...they will ruin this because they dont have any respect....top rouges of sappire dont do it..only noobs do....u wont ever see afro sakray pendekar do this and thats why we all respect them very much but the noobs like moonqueen will spoil...any addition to this WALL OF SHAME?

lets just stick to the topic, that is the ability of invisibility makes rogues invulnerable :shok: . like every other skill this should have an end too :unknw: , else its a deadlock of invisibility. Either the skill should use 35MP so that in 3-4 turns they run out of mana 8) , or it should have a 40seconds of cooldown :search: . the fair rogues(pros) will too agree that the skill is unfair. even a dumb supernoob can take its unfair advantage :aggressive: . to all the rogues, i wanna say this: rogue is a character for supernoobs coz it doesnt take any intelligence to work it and win with it, so dont bark ur achievements here. :shout: :diablo:

One more thing, 2 rogues of same level and tech level are an easy kill, for 2 archs or one druid-one arch team. If u dont believe, bring it to arena and please dont hide urself from the ultimate end  :lol: :) .

Totally agree that afro sakray pendeker are the only real rogues. coz they can even perform a kill without invisibility.