Jump to content

[2021.03.11] Warspear Online Update 9.3: Preview. Part I


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Wongs said:

thx pls remind devs to pay more attention to necro's skills "connection" and "infection",  almost no ppl use them ,i think their machines need to be changed .😥

also death solder skill, all summons got buffed expect necros skeletons they need some love too

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wongs said:

im a necro player ,now idc abt if necro will get buffed ,but care abt when will BDs get nurfed😂

I fell you bro... We already gave up on the buff necro side... At this time we just wonder about when bd will be killable

 

18 hours ago, LivingPoltergeist said:

I hope there are intentions in the future to atleast slightly lessen the mana consumption of rangers. I feel like unless you're op with energy guild and all energy equips you cant make use of your point shooting to its fullest without using energy pots. Ill use my initial combo with point shooting and then after that Im just an auto attack bot because I cant use my blessing and even dmg skils as much. Not to mention I still have fire arrow and sometimes hail to use. I know point shooting is quite powerful, I just hope they at least make it rangers mana consumption slightly less for some leeway. I dont do pvp cause Im weak so this is just my perspective as a pve player.

Hello there my friend... I would like to introduce you to wisdom and harmony. Make a good use of them. You can thank me later. But leaving the jokes aside... The mana problem is in all dmg classes, is what prevents them from just kill you with the burst dmg (and ho look, rangers lose for none on that part).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Buuuu said:

Since this is the coment for seeker n they getting silence n also a stun . 

Will we see any changes in chieftain Thrashing skill or get stun in any skill coz its the only class in game right  which has 0 stuns 

@Holmes @Peony

Well but they dont have 3 basic dmg skills either

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 10:49 AM, Peony said:

Обратный поток.png Reverse Flow:

  • Now the targets affected by immobilization are ignored.

What does it mean?

 

 

On 3/11/2021 at 10:49 AM, Peony said:

Мастерство призывателя.png Summoner Skill:

  • Full rework of the skill: now the skill makes all monsters on the location, summoned by the skill "Call'' attack the chosen target and also increases the damage of their next autoattack by 15-20-30-40% and allows it to deal damage to enemies in the radius of 1-1-2-2 yards. Maximum number of player targets — 2-3-4-5 depending on the skill development level. There is no limitation on the number of monster targets. 

Will it stay with the same cooldown?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, WantFairGame said:

Ranger is already buffed a lot that can not be buffed more. Rangers have increase damage, dodge, area skill, 5-6 stun skill, ranged!! character. I ask what else you want but nerf. 

 

But dear developers I wonder that why Bladedancer don't get nerf about dealing high damage because with the buffs of other classes and rare books, they can attack 2000+ auto with %70 speed, guild %15 books %17(%10+%7), skill %15, + mage or priest buffs they have high speed like the speed classes "hunter",  "ranger" , "rogue" , " seeker". they are already heavy and resist class. With %40 auto attack parameter they are called "broken" and immortal with the help of paladins because you can not stun them, and they rush to you and few hits on you(You can not expect for everyone to have distortion book. There must be other solutions as well to be able to fight with that class.) It's ashame when any class attacks them 800-900 while they do 1.4k damage(Talking about full +10).

 

Also the relic which gives %30 speed if its blocked,dodged,parried is too annoying because normally only some classes can make high speed and its their advantage, but with that relic others can equal the situation.

 

About chieftains they need some stun skills or i suggest to that meteor skill now become available to stun enemies if they have stun parameter. They can be too tanky thats right but they can not deal damage without some stun skill since they can not reach to the enemy

 

About rangers %25 accu is too much because in term of PvP they r able to reach 50 accuarcy easily and rogues' dodge style no more works on them. 

 

About rogues, like seeker has crit dmg skill, i suggest rogues for crit dmg skill aswell or some dmg boost. Stealth for increase damage is for only 1 time but ranger has %20 dmg boost, seeker has shield which gives some percent of damage(dont remember the amount), hunter has damage boost aswell and even bladedancer's %40 auto can be count as dmg boost. I suggest exterminition gives some percent of damage.

 

Also it might sound crazy but some relics are not trigger because you can not use in the battle like relic of captivity(Can be used on only in stealth skill). I suggest a big change that we can use stealth,combat stance any situation we are in. Of course if we got bleed before it will just work for trigger relics. The reason I want this is because while some classes can not trigger some relics well, other classes can do it easily. Relics have big importance in term of pvp so.

 

I hope it will interest you. Have fun. 😀

 

 

Everything you suggested in this quote is heavily one sided towards mc. It seems you only want mc to over power elf because you’re tired of losing to elves. If they don’t plan on balancing mc chars like shaman and rogue then bds doesn’t need a nerf stop crying as they told me and deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 11:23 PM, Higgings said:

Barbarian still have good barrier and heal...barb still best to tank because left 1 hp support also....walock and mage are same category if mage dnt have heal why warlock need heal? Warlock still can hide with cant touch him...mage full aoe? What about chieftain and dk fire and skeleton...dk good in pvp cuz have nice seal and heal...pvp alot disturbance

 

 

aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25.jpg.483dc478fa60689f724c9b7b271d2596.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Everything you suggested in this quote is heavily one sided towards mc. It seems you only want mc to over power elf because you’re tired of losing to elves. If they don’t plan on balancing mc chars like shaman and rogue then bds doesn’t need a nerf stop crying as they told me and deal with it.

huh look at that aggressive attitude! If almost all servers are dominated by elfs, it is so normal to talk about that. Therefore, the game is not 1v1 and rogues are lack of aoe or active relics on area fights, or even disable to use skills mostly while rangers are shooting form 4-6 yards before.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Everything you suggested in this quote is heavily one sided towards mc. It seems you only want mc to over power elf because you’re tired of losing to elves. If they don’t plan on balancing mc chars like shaman and rogue then bds doesn’t need a nerf stop crying as they told me and deal with it.

I was agreeing with you until this part

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

huh look at that aggressive attitude! If almost all servers are dominated by elfs, it is so normal to talk about that. Therefore, the game is not 1v1 and rogues are lack of aoe or active relics on area fights, or even disable to use skills mostly while rangers are shooting form 4-6 yards before.

There wrong story...ranger already died before hit 4-6 yard by rogue....rogue hit stun and silence then r.i.p....even from far also rogue can jump to ranger...+8 pvp rogue can beat +10 pvp ranger before and after soon update what gonna happen....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 10:49 AM, Peony said:

искупление.png Redemption:

  • Now is limited by the number of player targets: 5-6-7-8.

 

Priest isn't a popular class, there are few priests on the server… I think that won’t help to change this situation. This class need positive changes to be attractive again, not get nerfed (again).

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Yea and Warlocks are the same. I only know about 6 warlocks in US Sapphire

 

 

Exactly. There are other classes who needs attention and improvements. Deathknight (DK) for example. A tank class that can’t tank. They do mermen with some difficulty, even with supports. On the other hand, seekers and rogues (dps) doing it solo, with one stamina and no difficult (there are plenty videos on YouTube, see for yourself). Something is wrong, really. Fix the vampirism bonus and make tanks and supports needed again, please.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bounce said:

 

 

Exactly. There are other classes who needs attention and improvements. Deathknight (DK) for example. A tank class that can’t tank. They do mermen with some difficulty, even with supports. On the other hand, seekers and rogues (dps) doing it solo, with one stamina and no difficult (there are plenty videos on YouTube, see for yourself). Something is wrong, really. Fix the vampirism bonus and make tanks and supports needed again, please.

 

Many people (one I know here, Higgans) believes that Vampirism works great with DK but I tried and barely survive because of my rather low amp 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Many people (one I know here, Higgans) believes that Vampirism works great with DK but I tried and barely survive because of my rather low amp

 

Vampirism works greater for dps because it heals better than a caster. They don’t even need a tank or a support.  

 

“The shaman really lacked support potential”

 

Vampirism bonus turned so overpowered. That’s the reason why supports and tanks are unnecessary and replaceable to dps. Unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bounce said:

Vampirism works greater for dps because it heals better than a caster. They don’t even need a tank or a support.  

 

31 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Many people (one I know here, Higgans) believes that Vampirism works great with DK but I tried and barely survive because of my rather low amp 

 

There are two ways to make vamp work: having high dps (as stated upside) or having high ammount of Life Steal. I usually use the 2nd option, that's why I find myself good with such statistics in PvE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrés Fleitas Meza said:

the barbarian's chop skill has very low damage.  While the hunter's poison ability is more powerful.

we can combo it with defeat and we're a defensive class, also u might want to compare the cooldowns and cost (and tick rate)

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bounce said:

 

Vampirism works greater for dps because it heals better than a caster. They don’t even need a tank or a support.  

 

“The shaman really lacked support potential”

 

Vampirism bonus turned so overpowered. That’s the reason why supports and tanks are unnecessary and replaceable to dps. Unfortunately.

 

"Percentage in vamp is 25%+ for best game play,

few have a good percentage!"

 

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 7:19 PM, Peony said:

 

This class remained almost the last class in whose arsenal there are skills without a limit of effectiveness, which is why in some game situations the priest was too strong.

 

I don't know where to start honestly. I shouldn't be ranting/complaining about the nerfs as that ship has already sailed for every priest player. Not many people talk about it in discussions too cus there's no one playing it.

Damagers or tank-heal combo classes are doing better jobs at healing themselves than actual healer classes nowadays, and obviously vampirism/distortion book/castle pots bonus play a huge role in it.

Priests are mainly known for their mana draining n support skills but that era is long gone when mana drain actually meant something. That's cus players now have access to very high mana regen builds even without putting much effort  with the help of new accessories/guild buffs etc. unlike the past.

Also, lets forget about the controlling skills they are as bad or worse than other classes, dont even wanna start there.

Then there's the shield skill which is probably the worst shield in the entire warspear (alongside with necro's maybe). Literally disappears in a hit or couple even when maxed.

So what is it exactly that makes priests too strong??? and why would anyone like to play such class??! If u look at the numbers of active priests compared to other classes then only u realize the real issue here rather than assuming that they're doing really great cus no one bats an eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elwinoa said:

 

I don't know where to start honestly. I shouldn't be ranting/complaining about the nerfs as that ship has already sailed for every priest player. Not many people talk about it in discussions too cus there's no one playing it.

Damagers or tank-heal combo classes are doing better jobs at healing themselves than actual healer classes nowadays, and obviously vampirism/distortion book/castle pots bonus play a huge role in it.

Priests are mainly known for their mana draining n support skills but that era is long gone when mana drain actually meant something. That's cus players now have access to very high mana regen builds even without putting much effort  with the help of new accessories/guild buffs etc. unlike the past.

Also, lets forget about the controlling skills they are as bad or worse than other classes, dont even wanna start there.

Then there's the shield skill which is probably the worst shield in the entire warspear (alongside with necro's maybe). Literally disappears in a hit or couple even when maxed.

So what is it exactly that makes priests too strong??? and why would anyone like to play such class??! If u look at the numbers of active priests compared to other classes then only u realize the real issue here rather than assuming that they're doing really great cus no one bats an eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Necro shield is decent. DeathKnight standard shield is ok but Blood Protecton is good but duration is trash

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Necro shield is decent. DeathKnight standard shield is ok but Blood Protecton is good but duration is trash

Necro and priest shields are bouth bad, i tested it 5/5 with 1050 magic power and it didn't absorb more than 1800 points of dmg witch is verry low for max lvl shield

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, these so called skill reworks n fixes comes once every year and completely changes everything for whole another year. 

You can't bring balance in a game like that, there should be more efforts to be put from developers n these fixes should be seen more often unlike current scenario. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...