[2021.03.11] Warspear Online Update 9.3: Preview. Part I

Peony

2 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

Well the level upping stuff and dungeon stuff is easy. What am i talking about is for spring raid bosses because im sure seekers will destroy bosses and elfs will get all drops as always xD

Yes sadly ahah that why we need frenzy as consumption skill! *_*

#buffdk  (this isnt buff)

19 hours ago, Peony said:

The Magic build of the class is gaining in popularity, but it relies heavily on one key expert skill. We have reduced the overly high potential of this skill, but redistributed its power to some things else. This will add variability to the magic build.

As i know dk is tank not aoe dmg ,idk if u guys want to make aoe dmg of dk why u dont add new char to forsaken i dont see a point switching to new build that u need a  lot of gold to make it work , as i said i dont see any buff in this update  dk deserve tank skills .what do i have of that dmg if i cant be best dmg and whaf do i have of outdated tank skills that are only good for old and new lab

So basically rangers is the black sheep of ws ? Fix the bitterness skill,why does every class that has speed buff have instant speed and or pene but rangers we need to stack 10 times for speed buff and if we take a hit we lose a stack,cant even get 10stacks in arena 90% of the time trying to block someone its so useless,and our cage skill is a joke with stun, literaly worse combo in game,and the stun skill is another joke melee stun like whats the purpose of being range class but one of ur stuns is melee🤣😂🤦🏻‍♂️and the mana to use for skills is so stupid i got 28% pene and use about 3-4skills and my mana is gone and im dead,thats with 12books also🤷🏻‍♂️

But in fact, the barbarians did not make any changes! Similarly, heavy armor guards and sword dancers are more powerful. Developers should strengthen barbarians!:pensative:

6 hours ago, WantFairGame said:

Ranger is already buffed a lot that can not be buffed more. Rangers have increase damage, dodge, area skill, 5-6 stun skill, ranged!! character. I ask what else you want but nerf. 

But dear developers I wonder that why Bladedancer don't get nerf about dealing high damage because with the buffs of other classes and rare books, they can attack 2000+ auto with %70 speed, guild %15 books %17(%10+%7), skill %15, + mage or priest buffs they have high speed like the speed classes "hunter",  "ranger" , "rogue" , " seeker". they are already heavy and resist class. With %40 auto attack parameter they are called "broken" and immortal with the help of paladins because you can not stun them, and they rush to you and few hits on you(You can not expect for everyone to have distortion book. There must be other solutions as well to be able to fight with that class.) It's ashame when any class attacks them 800-900 while they do 1.4k damage(Talking about full +10).

Also the relic which gives %30 speed if its blocked,dodged,parried is too annoying because normally only some classes can make high speed and its their advantage, but with that relic others can equal the situation.

About chieftains they need some stun skills or i suggest to that meteor skill now become available to stun enemies if they have stun parameter. They can be too tanky thats right but they can not deal damage without some stun skill since they can not reach to the enemy

About rangers %25 accu is too much because in term of PvP they r able to reach 50 accuarcy easily and rogues' dodge style no more works on them. 

About rogues, like seeker has crit dmg skill, i suggest rogues for crit dmg skill aswell or some dmg boost. Stealth for increase damage is for only 1 time but ranger has %20 dmg boost, seeker has shield which gives some percent of damage(dont remember the amount), hunter has damage boost aswell and even bladedancer's %40 auto can be count as dmg boost. I suggest exterminition gives some percent of damage.

Also it might sound crazy but some relics are not trigger because you can not use in the battle like relic of captivity(Can be used on only in stealth skill). I suggest a big change that we can use stealth,combat stance any situation we are in. Of course if we got bleed before it will just work for trigger relics. The reason I want this is because while some classes can not trigger some relics well, other classes can do it easily. Relics have big importance in term of pvp so.

I hope it will interest you. Have fun. 😀

exactly which character you want they give buff lol cant undestand!

A skill "Força interior" deveria estar no pacote do paladino skill tão inutilizável que muitos nem chegam a compra-la por causa de seus efeitos, poderia se retrabalhada para melhorar a durabilidade de tank do paladino

AT EASE!!!!

These changes is gonna be a game changer. The game is more focus towards War, not 1v1. Legions getting more support and aoe skill which is well needed. Sentinels are dominating in all servers (majority) and I can all ready see Sentinels starting to have fear in their gaming little heart. War is easy win huh? Time for the old Legions to bring back the competition in war again.

I don't want rogues to get any more aoe but the frenzy should be a constant mana draining skill increasing critical damage or even physical damage.

BLADE DANGER will change info

ATK★★★★★ old☆☆☆

-autohit 40% 

-higher skill dmg

DEF★★★★★ old☆☆☆☆

-parry, resist, shield

CC ★★★★ old ☆☆

-reduce attack speed -50+% with relic

-hamstring

-rush AOE stun.

RANGER will change info

ATK ★★★★★

DEF ★★★ old ☆☆

- dodge

CC ★★★★ old ☆☆

- hold

- fear

- stun

- trap n slow trap

Screenshot_20210312-134520.png

Screenshot_20210312-134530.png

13 hours ago, Peony said:

I'm not ruling out Ranger's fix, but let's first see how all the characters perform in the game. and then we will talk about new fixes.

well still i dont see how chief will be pvp players even if u fixed support of pack from 4 to 5sec it still sucks

we need a stun skill 

Rogue already op to kill every class and now get more buff...ranger got ducked last season now what we will call for that....give back normal bow 2.8 and cbow 3.3,blessing duration, stun mele change should be 4 yard,and no combo required to stun with cage...they not make enough fair hunter and ranger are in same category but hunter got area debuff like fear..

16 hours ago, KingEricc said:

I said with support skills. The only skill that a paladin has that is supportive is sacred shield and that only absorbs a certain amount of damage. We are talking about debuff wise. [...]. I could literally name all of the debuffs mc have and name 1-2 damage debuffs elf have. I can go all day my guy 🤣

Paladins can totally ignore the damage in accordance to their HP ammount. Wardens can do the same, basically, with less effort than the mc side. Your point of our classes being able to debuff yours is quite irrelevant, if we consider that most of our classes can debuff only 1 character whereas yours are more AoE directed AND that most of your classes can resist those debuffs. Last day, as a result of a chit chat, we made a list of classes who can influence the result of a battle the most, between mc side and the elf side. The result was that only few classes (maybe 2 or 3? Can't remember) in the elf side haven't got an AoE Stun/Root/Sleep. 

And no it’s simply cuz elf is overpopulated everyone knows that🤷🏽‍♂️

And you never wondered why, I suppose. 

Our casters don’t have nearly as much support as mc casters.

Another horribly wrong statement. Imma show you why.

Our casters: 

Charmer: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Necromancer: Supporting skills - yes (Low; damage buff only and a shield which heals combined to another skill)

Shaman: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Warlock: Supporting skills - No (totally absent) 

Elf Side Casters:

Templar: Supporting skills - Yes (average)

Priest: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Druid: Supporting skills - Yes (High)

Mage: Supporting skills - Yes (Average: Ennoblement and Dragon eye, capable to be casted on Allies)

So... are your casters less supportive than ours, again? And don't get me started on Tanks, because even there, should you failed on realizing, the situation of the mc side isn't better. 

13 hours ago, KingEricc said:

And no it’s simply cuz elf is overpopulated everyone knows that🤷🏽‍♂️

And why is that I wonder...

19 hours ago, King Death said:

Management needs to be aware that the shaman's healing totem can accumulate on top of each other over and over again, drastically affecting the survival of the entire guild, in addition to debuffs in the area that the same class has while in the rival faction, it only has this ability, but nowhere near heals as much as the shaman's healing totem.

Legion now has a lot of survival with damage debuffs and crowd control, in addition to massive area damage compared to mages, while sentinels do not have good survival and crowd control is nowhere near as effective even with the arrival of the templar

You re so funny. I remember you while you play hunter. Now probably you sold your hunter and cry for it here for defend your class sentinel.

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

I said with support skills. The only skill that a paladin has that is supportive is sacred shield and that only absorbs a certain amount of damage. We are talking about debuff wise. Our casters don’t have nearly as much support as mc casters. I could literally name all of the debuffs mc have and name 1-2 damage debuffs elf have. I can go all day my guy 🤣

Paladins have Shield, HP Buff, Heal Buff, Defense Buff and Damage buff. Foj is a aoe debuff and a silence skill. Now harad call will be op. 

17 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Paladins have Shield, HP Buff, Heal Buff, Defense Buff and Damage buff. Foj is a aoe debuff and a silence skill. Now harad call will be op. 

Thanks for the specification.

i need to say is alot of good changes gamemasters does't sleep :). I have only 2 subbestions

1. charmer and barbarian need area agro. This agro expert skill on charmer for 1 monster is usseless and charmer cant tank in dgs, barbarian have that problem too, if barbarian is a tank at hero dg this agro expert skill warcry doesn't work correctly and moobs start to attack healers? dk have good agro bcuse agro all monsters but barb agro is bugged and charmers agro is very usseless bcuse at dgs moobs attack more groups and when he got a heal from others so healers die easy.

2. Chieftain... is too strong and very weak.. its good bcuse he deal alot of damage but with magic armour is too strong and without invisibl spell he have big problems at t5. Better idea is give him heavy armours ability. He can deal less damage i mean normal damage bcuse now he is so strong and with heavy armour he can eaisly make other missions on t5 etc. He cant be tank without agro and its good and he can do less damage and he can get more def. Light armours are very unfair. Nobody using it

5 minutes ago, Yalaharian said:

. charmer and barbarian need area agro. This agro expert skill on charmer for 1 monster is usseless and charmer cant tank in dgs, barbarian have that problem too, if barbarian is a tank at hero dg this agro expert skill warcry doesn't work correctly and moobs start to attack healers? dk have good agro bcuse agro all monsters but barb agro is bugged and charmers agro is very usseless bcuse at dgs moobs attack more groups and when he got a heal from others so healers die easy.

The problem with barbs is that you won't see any of them with a maxed aggro nowadays. They are quite rare, ngl. DK and Barb's aggro do work the same way, but both skill's mechanisms are different to each other. The only reason of why DKs have got a maxed Death Call is because they haven't got any other decent skill to be leveled, unless you decide to go for magic damage build, which will make you squishy if you go for a 2h weapon. 

8 minutes ago, Yalaharian said:

Chieftain... is too strong and very weak.. its good bcuse he deal alot of damage but with magic armour is too strong and without invisibl spell he have big problems at t5. Better idea is give him heavy armours ability. He can deal less damage i mean normal damage bcuse now he is so strong and with heavy armour he can eaisly make other missions on t5 etc. He cant be tank without agro and its good and he can do less damage and he can get more def. Light armours are very unfair. Nobody using it

Chieftains have got one of the best defensive skills existing in the game and one of the best self healing skills too. Personally I disagree with your statement here, as lightweight sets might be useful to gain more offensive stats such as Penetration or Accuracy. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

The problem with barbs

Is that they depend a lot on block to tank since stone skin takes forever to generate, and thats really rng, when you have bad luck then you only have ~35% dmg reduction from roar which have kinda low duration and since its a debuff you will be tanking with raw def when new mobs come and some def buff (Even lower duration cuz you cant put relic on expert)

I would love to see some kind of consistent tanking skill to aid barb in battles (Especially in large group of mobs with high dmg where stone skin and rng just wont help that much)

Edited by Yukamiii

30 minutes ago, Yukamiii said:

Is that they depend a lot on block to tank since stone skin takes forever to generate, and thats really rng

Well, maxing out Block is easy nowadays. 25% is 1 block every 4 hits, hence you can regenerate Stone Skin pretty fast. It's not a case that people started to pick them up more than other tanks for Many vs Many scenarios. 

Add Roar in all of this and there you have a good tank. 

29 minutes ago, Yukamiii said:

Is that they depend a lot on block to tank since stone skin takes forever to generate, and thats really rng, when you have bad luck then you only have ~35% dmg reduction from roar which have kinda low duration and since its a debuff you will be tanking with raw def when new mobs come and some def buff (Even lower duration cuz you cant put relic on expert)

I would love to see some kind of consistent tanking skill to aid barb in battles (Especially in large group of mobs with high dmg where stone skin and rng just wont help that much)

You need 50% solidity which is not hard to achieved as a tank. Tanking is a whole lot easier with that. Plus it'll make healers job easier in just in case you get cc and the high dmg player aggros.

dk skills mechanism all old..just fixed cd du time n mana.

dk need something new mechanism

1. Darkshield need change mechanism

for good tank. 

ex → if block or dark shield not work then

Defense up 20% 3sec while.

:DK tank very hard at hard level dg like mermen dg. warden pala very barb very easy tank. cuz have mechanisms reduce incoming dmg.

also pvp tank too hard. bd will one hit 1k over when i 60resil.

2. aura of hatred need additional bonus

what using weap case.

ex→ one hand weap & shield use then

additional pene or speed and some block %

DK very weak physical dmg. hard kill full buff other class. stun cycle useless also cuz enemy have distor book

barb have good buff skill. like berserk

if additional new bonus then will ppl type

case fully use skill. and will get fun.

now its just old skill. ppl wont favorit any more

3. Exhalation of darkness change property

ex→ not stun like some different effect.

stun will work distorbook.

this skill for setup with motion and must hit.

then enemy got ghost effect with stun..

it will must change property not stun.

magic is cant main dk job.

will use this hybrid type.

Deathknight main is hybrid tank.

need more skills flexible for fun.

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters - you were asked this more than once

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Who here has Warspear's facebook? 

They sent this

FB_IMG_1615576581609.jpg

dont talk to me or my son ever again?

6 hours ago, Speedom said:

Defensively? That’s what I’m talkin bout. Shamans + barb have the ability to make a +10 bd attack 700-800 and a +10 ranger atk 300-400 for atleast 20 seconds. The only defensive skills we have come from Druid, pala, and Templar. Half of the support skills elf have are reduced to 0% when mcs uses debuff all of stats are potentially reduced by half. We have no damage debuffs that would make a rogue hit that low. And rogues are a burst of damage that people can barely tank now due to their new stuns. How can mcs make a +10 broken bd hit less than 800 and a ranger less than 400 but we don’t have any debuffs to lower their damage. 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Thanks for the specification.

7 hours ago, Speedom said:

And how is foj useful when all mcs do is spam purify pots lol.. nearly any stun elf has can be remove with purify pots meanwhile mcs stuns are unavoidable and not removable. Charmers stuns, shaman blind, locks pool, rogues stuns, necro sleep. Meanwhile, they can remove our druids sleep, rangers cage, bds hamstring, pala foj, priest armistice. Where’s the balance in that?

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Paladins can totally ignore the damage in accordance to their HP ammount. Wardens can do the same, basically, with less effort than the mc side. Your point of our classes being able to debuff yours is quite irrelevant, if we consider that most of our classes can debuff only 1 character whereas yours are more AoE directed AND that most of your classes can resist those debuffs. Last day, as a result of a chit chat, we made a list of classes who can influence the result of a battle the most, between mc side and the elf side. The result was that only few classes (maybe 2 or 3? Can't remember) in the elf side haven't got an AoE Stun/Root/Sleep. 

And you never wondered why, I suppose. 

Another horribly wrong statement. Imma show you why.

Our casters: 

Charmer: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Necromancer: Supporting skills - yes (Low; damage buff only and a shield which heals combined to another skill)

Shaman: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Warlock: Supporting skills - No (totally absent) 

Elf Side Casters:

Templar: Supporting skills - Yes (average)

Priest: Supporting skills - Yes (high)

Druid: Supporting skills - Yes (High)

Mage: Supporting skills - Yes (Average: Ennoblement and Dragon eye, capable to be casted on Allies)

So... are your casters less supportive than ours, again? And don't get me started on Tanks, because even there, should you failed on realizing, the situation of the mc side isn't better. 

Lol how long does that sacred shield last? How long is the cd on it? I’ll wait. Now think about the debuffs mc has that they can spam 24/7, totem of weakness from shaman, Roar from barb, pit from necro. Roar and totem of weakness affects the entire group. And they can last 24/7 if not resisted or avoided. Also, they’re Not one target. Are we playing the same game? 

14 hours ago, Mystoganz said:

Rogue already op to kill every class and now get more buff...ranger got ducked last season now what we will call for that....give back normal bow 2.8 and cbow 3.3,blessing duration, stun mele change should be 4 yard,and no combo required to stun with cage...they not make enough fair hunter and ranger are in same category but hunter got area debuff like fear..

They nerfed everything about ranger and sais ranger doesn’t need rework. Lmao they are a joke😂 this game is a joke😂. Meanwhile buffing every mc class. 

27 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

And how is foj useful when all mcs do is spam purify pots lol.. nearly any stun elf has can be remove with purify pots meanwhile mcs stuns are unavoidable and not removable. Charmers stuns, shaman blind, locks pool, rogues stuns, necro sleep. Meanwhile, they can remove our druids sleep, rangers cage, bds hamstring, pala foj, priest armistice. Where’s the balance in that?

So you say that a class is not balanced because of the existence of 3rd items which not everyone can access to... no comments for real.

32 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Defensively? That’s what I’m talkin bout. Shamans + barb have the ability to make a +10 bd attack 700-800 and a +10 ranger atk 300-400 for atleast 20 seconds. The only defensive skills we have come from Druid, pala, and Templar. Half of the support skills elf have are reduced to 0% when mcs uses debuff all of stats are potentially reduced by half

There you added more variables to the equation. This last thing, of the support skills reduced to 0% is a biased statement; I'm assuming you are still meaning Totem of Weakness being casted, hence one single counter class over several more which can't do the same as a Sham could do. Luckily for you, MC side is not made of Shamans only. Nonetheless, Numerical supporting skills are not the only arsenal Elf Side has got (see druids)

We have no damage debuffs that would make a rogue hit that low

1.Sap, Bladedancer's skill. 

2. Druid's Swarm, which reduces the speed hence the DPS. 

3.Warden's AoE aggro skill

You should learn a bit more what your side is capable to do. No offence, but I'm reading an important lack of knowledge in this sense. 

And rogues are a burst of damage that people can barely tank now due to their new stuns. How can mcs make a +10 broken bd hit less than 800 and a ranger less than 400 but we don’t have any debuffs to lower their damage. 

The fact is that you're too used to play broken classes. And now that some players figured out a way to counter them, you (in general) are going nuts. It's not normal for a bd to hit 1.3k dmg to a fully rewarded Deathknight. It's not normal for a Ranger to survive against 3 players with the simple use of Distortion of Life and some Life Steal equipment. (You are adding outside variables hence I'm doing the same. I wouldn't have considered books and such if you hadn't done that first).

21 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Lol how long does that sacred shield last? How long is the cd on it? I’ll wait. Now think about the debuffs mc has that they can spam 24/7, totem of weakness from shaman, Roar from barb, pit from necro. Roar and totem of weakness affects the entire group. And they can last 24/7 if not resisted or avoided. Also, they’re Not one target. 

If you want, we can speak of Druid's perma stun cycle too huh.

21 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Are we playing the same game? 

Not going to lie, I'm seriously wondering the same.

19 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

Why it says part 1?

Part 2 is the Spring Event news. Which will know about next week 🙂

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

So you say that a class is not balanced because of the existence of 3rd items which not everyone can access to... no comments for real.

Most of the enemies my guild and alliances face have them actually all enemies have access to them. So you are wrong about that. 

The fact is that you're too used to play broken classes. And now that some players figured out a way to counter them, you (in general) are going nuts. It's not normal for a bd to hit 1.3k dmg to a fully rewarded Deathknight. It's not normal for a Ranger to survive against 3 players with the simple use of Distortion of Life and some Life Steal equipment. (You are adding outside variables hence I'm doing the same. I wouldn't have considered books and such if you hadn't done that first).

Lol I’ve been playing ranger for 3 years or more 😂 I’ve played ranger when it was actually decent up to now even after all the nerfs so how am I used to playing broken characters we aren’t the brokens one, it’s shamans and bds but you’re not ready for that convo since you consider them balanced 🤭 if you are a player like the rest of us you obviously haven’t fought the wars we have. 

If you want, we can speak of Druid's perma stun cycle too huh

Like I said before every enemy we face has purify pots, no such thing as a perma stun cycle in the era we play now. You seem to be stuck in the era where resist didn’t exist 🤣

12 hours ago, KingEricc said:

And how can you compare books to castle pots lol? Distortion book is 5-8m in US server, that is about 400$-500$ not everyone can afford or is even willing to purchase miracle coins to buy in-game items. Isn’t that the same as people not having access to “3rd items”? Books are worth 1000x more than castle buffs. So for you to mention that is absurd and a lack of knowledge. (P.S I have books and did consider them)

24 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Most of the enemies my guild and alliances face have them actually all enemies have access to them. So you are wrong about that. 

No I'm not, if you enforce your point with the "my enemies have it hence everyone does". It's a one sided as well as biased point of view when asking for buffs/nerfs.

it’s shamans and bds but you’re not ready for that convo since you consider them balanced 🤭

Never said they were balanced. Especially BD. I'm saying that there are far more unbalanced classes out there, before Shamans. Read properly my sentences. And quit with the aggressivity. I won't repeat it further.

Like I said before every enemy we face has purify pots, no such thing as a perma stun cycle in the era we play now. You seem to be stuck in the era where resist didn’t exist 🤣

It more likely seems you are not reading my comments tbh. You're not taking into account anything else but your reasons; that's synonym of closed mind. There's little I can do for your case, I'm afraid, if you refuse to actually put on the table good points. When you'll want a decent conversation, you'll know where to find me. Or I'll just pop out here myself, as I did earlier. 

6 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

And how can you say consider books? Earlier you said something about people not having access to 3rd items🤔 you think some of the people that play can afford books? Distortion book is 5-8m in US server, that is about 400$-500$ not everyone can afford or is even willing to purchase miracle coins to buy in-game items. Isn’t that the same as people not having access to “3rd items”? Books are worth 1000x more than castle buffs. So for you to mention that is absurd and a lack of knowledge. (P.S I have books and did consider them)

Read my sentence properly, again... I mentioned non-class items (hence anything OUTSIDE the character which buffs it, such as books, pots, scrolls etc.) because you enforced your points with Purifying Potions first... it's not the point of which item is more rare to obtain, but that they shouldn't be taken into account AT ALL when speaking of the strenght of a class. Thing you didn't write when you replied. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No I'm not, if you enforce your point with the "my enemies have it hence everyone does". It's a one sided as well as biased point of view when asking for buffs/nerfs.

We fight every legion faction in the game including elves how is that one sided?😂 you don’t seem to understand where I’m coming from and that’s fine, I wouldn’t expect anyone mc to. 

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Never said they were balanced. Especially BD. I'm saying that there are far more unbalanced classes out there, before Shamans. Read properly my sentences. And quit with the aggressivity. I won't repeat it further.

Yea ok. And no ones being aggressive maybe I’m just hitting a nerve😂 we are engaging in a verbal altercation. If I swore or cursed then that would be aggressive my friend. But hey you got it mr admin 😉

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It more likely seems you are not reading my comments tbh. You're not taking into account anything else but your reasons; that's synonym of closed mind. There's little I can do for your case, I'm afraid, if you refuse to actually put on the table good points. When you'll want a decent conversation, you'll know where to find me. Or I'll just pop out here myself, as I did earlier. 

I’ve considered every statement and argument you held about the support elves had I just don’t agree with them, simple.🤷🏽‍♂️