All I can say is......

Odin

....Wow fantastic job Kuzmitch and team.  :friends:

As the dust settles and people get used to all the changes this is turning out to be your best update yet.  Balance issues were addressed, skills were added, starting quests are easier meaning more population will stay in game, holiday events add flavor, and all in all there's a pretty fair system to gain gear between those who can afford mcoin and those who can't. 

As a company AIGrind has earned my loyalty and my business for many updates to come.

To those who have complaints please take a step back and see how many issues were fixed or balanced in this update after a little over a month of work.  In game development terms this is lightning fast.  Make your observations politely and have patience that they will address them.  I'm guessing AIGrind is about 15-20 people who love this game as much as you probably more. 

Thanks again development and support team.  :yahoo:  I look forward to all the new things to come in Warspear while I'm having fun in a great game right now.