Please Increase the Loots Price :(

OurKazoku

Economy is a very important in a game so any changes made to the economy changes many things right now the gold dropped by npc is too low  and by increasing the prices of shop items there is a great imbalance in the game especially for new players if they don't have gold for repair idk on what bases were the prices dropped but the game becomes boreing if we have to sit farming for gold so please look into this matter please provide decent prices ....... :clapping:

Agree.but another thing can make some fun for new player and other.incrase price in shop but make a gold room,with for exemple 1000 gold for 1 miracle coin perhaps people without real money can progres in solo cause today its impossible

the game becomes boreing if we have to sit farming for gold so please look into this matter please provide decent prices

I completely agree. And I'm sure that we are not the only ones who feel this way. In fact, there is one review available online on this game. And I agree with that review.

The basic idea behind 90% of the quests being...collect this...collect that...over and over.

The only quests that are of any interest are the boss fights, cc quests and mc kill sprees. Since these require tactics and quick thinking at times.

By decreasing the loot price, no matter what the intention, the developers have left the gamers having to spend more time to do the most brain-dead and menial tasks. If they had a bright idea behind this move, it would be nice of them to share it with the active board members here.

There are mobs there drop 5g-8g so it's not a big deal.

Just try to find out those mobs, for example ogres down of the human caravan drop 5g-8g.

I don't know in elf territory since I don't need gold anymore

There are mobs there drop 5g-8g so it's not a big deal.

Just try to find out those mobs, for example ogres down of the human caravan drop 5g-8g.

I don't know in elf territory since I don't need gold anymore

The problem is not that there are no creeps that drop higher loot prices. The problem is that the loot prices have been dropped.

Also, the ogres that you are referring to, are they the ones in that cave? The ones that are very hard for ranger's and druid's to farm?

And this isn't about farming creeps either.

There are about 10 dailies per day.

Prior to the update, 1 daily would have given the players about 500-1000gold after about an hour or so of gaming. How much do you think they are making now that the loot prices are lowered?

Would you start a new character at such a time?

Lol like in old times.. Every1 was so poor, we looted naked because repair costs was awesome high, and mobs drop only few coins (1g!). Old version the best, now game is focused on real money shop. Better quit it before u need to pay for every login to game.:)

ok so before i made an opinion i farmed around. it seems the money made from mob drops is based on their crown color. so a blue crown or easy kill drops cheap stuff, green crown or medium kill drop ok stuff, yellow crown or hard kill drops good stuff, and of course red crown or bosses drop eq which sells the best. this is only what i have observed

Quit comparing old game with new we are complaining and also suggesting for everyone to enjoy not all have the time and money to spend on the game everybody plays differently so think of everyone around you just bcoz your old players having lot of gold doesnt mean all have.......!!!!!! :facepalm:

Slay what's your lv for kill ogre?i've test all class and a can tell today it's impossible to progres in solo,gold for repair,for item,for help in quest.another thing if you can't kill the captain you can't progres,why?is not like the fairy queen quest.

Slay what's your lv for kill ogre?i've test all class and a can tell today it's impossible to progres in solo,gold for repair,for item,for help in quest.another thing if you can't kill the captain you can't progres,why?is not like the fairy queen quest.

Are you sure about this?

I went on to the 2nd island with the pirate and unicorn pending.

I completed unicorn when I was 14 and pirate on solo when I became 18.

I have a druid lv7 and BD lv6,with the quest kill the captain and drop his letter,i goes anywhere its possible,no another quest,i must kill him.but i can't.at the moment i do the special quest in the capital for 3xp lol

man game becum less fun now we can't even concentrate on one thing everything is messed up confused do arena do quest or collect gold no use farming only ends up as junk in bag if it's for different class Coz nobody buy it coz no gold aaah and no fun coz everybody busy wit arena nobody helps a :facepalm:

After Update : Loot prices low and Shop prices (weps and other shit like armor and this) high. Pretty shit, nothing much, lvl 9 bow costs 2400 and lvl 12 bow almost 4000, 3946 or something.

damn.. seriously they need to bring back the loot prices to normal.. i think that is really the problem..repair cost sucks, high prices of shop items... it is boring now to farm for gold...

Many of us did 1st island with rank system. If you are really have a problem with bosses just ask the clans on forum or pm us in game just please be civil.