Hassn (EU-Emerald pro) is now on US-Sapphire!!!

krzyskillz

If you dont know hassn, he's the richest player in the game. His guild, AoA, has won 10 guild tournaments(1st place) and is now going on 11. I guess he got bored of that lame server so he came over here! :yahoo:

His name is Hassnx and is a pro noob shaman at the moment, but in a few weeks he will be the most pro shaman.

Here's proof that it is really him.

86421_.png

If you dont know hassn, he's the richest player in the game. His guild, AoA, has won 10 guild tournaments(1st place) and is now going on 11. I guess he got bored of that lame server so he came over here! :yahoo:

His name is Hassnx and is a pro noob shaman at the moment, but in a few weeks he will be the most pro shaman.

*** just another noob that sithlords will shit on

lol. his brain is half melted in arena, please.. has a army of puppies and mountain of gold that is all, go stick your tongue in his ass like all the other followers that want free amp,

Okeeeyyy then...

Опубликованное фото

lol @hassnbinladen

anyways, I think people who are as wealthy as Hassn usually dont play video games, or dont play 2D games. Maybe 3D games are too complicated for him or maybe he prefers mobile games. But the fact that he spends so much money doesnt make him pro, as the topic title suggests.

He might be very ambitious, others might call it greedy, but he isnt that bad of a person. We have clearly seen worse attitudes in this game than his.

At least he doesnt spam chat with insults and arrogance.

which reminds me of this other war mmorpg I used to play. there was a guild called "KingsOfPvP" or something.

They were arrogant because of all the money they spent on the game...

"Go ahead, I will just rebuild my entire army with auto-finish...."

So yea, he might use cheap/dirty tactics to win tourneys, but as a person he doesnt seem that bad.

Hassn: not pro, but not a complete asshole either

this is only my opinion and idc who doesnt like it.

I like hassn he gives free stuff from time to time xD.

I asked him about this yesterday and i have been told to dont say everything but if you want to talk with real Hassn better for yourself if pm him at EU. If you join US AoA act with common sense like being in any other guild.  The only thing of Hassn at US is his "spirit"(winkwink)