Devs, stop banning people GRRRRRRRR!!!

MuMei

Ok, hello again devs, I'm going to bother you guys again (btw happy new year). So apparently according to one of my friends, one of my guildmates (Hanamitchi) got banned because it was a 'community char'. Is this true? If so, seriously what the heck. Most players do this, what if people don't have access to another device, how are they meant to trade to their other account chars. If this is even a rule then why is the majority of warspear not banned? This is bull and the system of warspear is basically corrupted. (I also hear that Hassn done something bad - bought a char maybe? Then stated it in the forum and never got banned?) Wow. Well done. We live in a  s h i t capitalist game world... And I thought reality was harsh.

Oh and can someone please show me the link to the rules of warspear so I can criticise it.

Probably gonna get banned again.

#YOLO

You can thank all the ppl snitching on each other and trying to get each other banned.

Hassn has an armor of gold and a shield of oil, ofc he is immune and invulnerable to everything.

Ok, hello again devs, I'm going to bother you guys again (btw happy new year). So apparently according to one of my friends, one of my guildmates (Hanamitchi) got banned because it was a 'community char'. Is this true? If so, seriously what the heck. Most players do this, what if people don't have access to another device, how are they meant to trade to their other account chars. If this is even a rule then why is the majority of warspear not banned? This is bull and the system of warspear is basically corrupted. (I also hear that Hassn done something bad - bought a char maybe? Then stated it in the forum and never got banned?) Wow. Well done. We live in a  s h i t capitalist game world... And I thought reality was harsh.

Oh and can someone please show me the link to the rules of warspear so I can criticise it.

Probably gonna get banned again.

#YOLO

shame curry girl

๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ,

You can thank all the ppl snitching on each other and trying to get each other banned.

Hassn has an armor of gold and a shield of oil, ofc he is immune and invulnerable to everything.

lvl4 guild active skill xD invulnerable shield [ON]

(I also hear that Hassn done something bad - bought a char maybe? Then stated it in the forum and never got banned?)

Wrong, Im sure devs banned it as bought ID, that account is inactive he don't remember details 4 check.

Simply what happened is Hassn got his main Buud rogue hacked, next day he bought a rogue named Gotchaa and changued the name to Buuud or something like that. He admited it trade chat.

Bianca/Cherrybia sent ticket support for recover Hassn main rogue and devs did a good job. Just few items unbinded but the same day he recover his rogue he geared him as before.

But people hating on him will keep twisting things and making jokes, some are fun 2 read

Wow. Well done. We live in a  s h i t capitalist game world... And I thought reality was harsh.

Didn't your guild had some special treatment from developers no other guild of any server had and ever will have dear? :blush:

Some people just can't complain and less snitching about others histories that are not true at all XD

Wrong, Im sure devs banned it as bought ID, that account is inactive he don't remember details 4 check.

Simply what happened is Hassn got his main Buud rogue hacked, next day he bought a rogue named Gotchaa and changued the name to Buuud or something like that. He admited it trade chat.

Bianca/Cherrybia sent ticket support for recover Hassn main rogue and devs did a good job. Just few items unbinded but the same day he recover his rogue he geared him as before.

But people hating on him will keep twisting things and making jokes, some are fun 2 read 

Didn't your guild had some special treatment from developers no other guild of any server had and ever will have dear? :blush:

Some people just can't complain and less snitching about others histories that are not true at all XD

I'm just trying to make warspear a better game. Why are people seeing complaints as a bad thing, it's a way of improving the game so that more people enjoy and appreciate the game - Isn't that the function of a game? - To entertain people.

And vortex is very grateful for what the devs have gone through to retrieve vortex back. Anyways my point is, I just don't understand tbh why Hanamitchi got banned for one thing that most people do. And yes ofc devs made that rule to protect people from getting hacked, but he wasn't hacked and he didn't complain about people using his account, in fact, he was ok with it. So.. yeah. :facepalm:

I'm just trying to make warspear a better game. Why are people seeing complaints as a bad thing, it's a way of improving the game so that more people enjoy and appreciate the game - Isn't that the function of a game? - To entertain people.

And vortex is very grateful for what the devs have gone through to retrieve vortex back. Anyways my point is, I just don't understand tbh why Hanamitchi got banned for one thing that most people do. And yes ofc devs made that rule to protect people from getting hacked, but he wasn't hacked and he didn't complain about people using his account, in fact, he was ok with it. So.. yeah. :facepalm:

Some Eu players are so ignorant  :facepalm:

Strong argument. Since I'm inactive I guess it goes for Mecha and the Hassn joke xD

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community