Callie's account blocked - US-Sapphire

IceKiller

IT mybe same like indonesia and other country bug sms payment..like before.. there is some bug on paymet that can allow to buy more cheaper MC than real price... (I dont know what the exactly problem) mybe his char can unbanned but all MC will gone and all his item or gold who get from that MC, or who get MC from him/her... (the problem is him/her not report to GM.. but use that Bug) just u know you never win with GM..... accept that. :(

Its a payment method witch is buggy,

Callie was definitely a good person. But even good people can do wrong things. I remember when she was just starting out and bot an enchanted item from me. I knew then that despite being lvl.12 at the time, she didnt know much about the game. She hadn't even started selling mshop items yet.

If she did make a lot of mcoins out of a bug, it doesnt matter if it was intentional or not, she still cannot be allowed to benefit from it.

If the admin choose to unban callie, it would be wrong for her to be given back the equips that she earned out of the bug. And since that may not be identifiable. She may need to be given a basic outfit instead.

If Callie and the admin would be alright with that, then perhaps that's what is needed now.

If I read all the post you guys judge Callie a good girl because she is very "kind" person that always give you something in the game.

No one stupid enough to spend a lot of money to give other just for fun.

Her motive is simple, she got mcs from buggy itunes and take that chance to build her popularity in US server to be an idol.

That's why the WS Team look at her just like another "Robin Hood".

ok if u say she cheated then tell us how she did that? u fix that bug then tell us so  that we ask her n get the correct picture...why arent u giving us any info about the reason of ban?? :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm:

UnBAN HER  :diablo:

If I read all the post you guys judge Callie a good girl because she is very "kind" person that always give you something in the game.

Her motive is simple, she got mcs from buggy itunes and take that chance to build her popularity in US server to be an idol.

dude it wasnt free...the price was heavy too...2.5k for pots (now 2k)...thats market price....but the benifit was that we didnot need to buy mc..so SHE GOT BAN BEACAUSE OF US? first admin team give us proof then i agree she hacked or not....noone is guilty unless proven :)

I dun know her very well but she didnt gave items for free. With helping us, at least for me, we mean always accept to help us at farming, quests ecc...

But well i want to see some prrofs cuz i cant know what really happend.

Hope she will be unbanned.. lets see.

@slay n sanbanyo....proov ok...proov..dont talk too much. ..if u in callie position what will u do....we buy from callie. ...not. ..this thred for suport callie not blame him...if u want blame him make theard or pos..wrong area tolol

@slay n sanbanyo....proov ok...proov..dont talk too much. ..if u in callie position what will u do....we buy from callie. ...not. ..this thred for suport callie not blame him...if u want blame him make theard or pos..wrong area tolol

Look up the meaning of forum.

:shok: omg !

I hope this misunderstanding can be cleared up soon. Callie was a very considerate vendor. Well mannered.

I will miss him/her.

PS: I wonder why Callie isn't a forum member after all this.

she isnt here cuz her tech level is almost zero..she dont even know how to join the forum, how can one imagin that she could hack or steal..THATS WHAT WE GET FOR BUYING MCOINS

I HAVENT SEEN GUYS TRADING MCOINS FOR GOLD IN SAPPHIRE AFTER THIS

Cheater always fail :P  :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:  hahaha mcoin bug no wonder she got  7 million gold

watch ur mouth. U dnt even know one thing about honesty. U dnt even fight with honesty. U r just a player who has nothing but a high speed internet connection to sneak between walls. U r jealous of her. If she was afraid of anything she wud hav been smuggling stuff , not selling on trade chat. She was open to us all.

U might play for urself, real fbs play for their clan, and she is one of em.

All account related questions we solve only via support page: http://warspear-online.com/en/support

from all that i know about her she took a job to get money for mcoins. She has got her response from aigrind that she used itunes bug for mcoin payment. Her word is, " idk what the hell r they talking about. My money decreased from my account everytime i bought mcoins since last 2 months. And i bought them everyday. If they didnt get my money, its not my fault. Coz even i dont have it. If it was a bug why did they avail this payment method in the first place. They could have banned me 2 months ago and I might still have all my earnings with me. I m crying my eyes out for what i have wasted here. Whre did my money go no one knows. I m so hurt that idk what i'd do...i will reply them later and rest a while sis...go play have fun and take care of elfs"

She replied to the aigrind e-mail and got no reply, its been 2 days...

she has asked them to trace her payment transactions and whatever they can do online to test her innocence. Or at least show her the proof.

She stood upto them as a true and honest person should have. But good job aigrind...u can never show that didnt happend. :clapping:

watch ur mouth. U dnt even know one thing about honesty. U dnt even fight with honesty. U r just a player who has nothing but a high speed internet connection to sneak between walls. U r jealous of her. If she was afraid of anything she wud hav been smuggling stuff , not selling on trade chat. She was open to us all.

U might play for urself, real fbs play for their clan, and she is one of em.

Thats true raxit .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trace the transactions, proof of billings of Callie's acct, i know everywhere online, when u use real money u always get transaction numbers/reference ids as receipt or proof. Maybe that'll prove her innocence.

We need callie.

Btw, Wth is wrong with Hongkong's sms-payment method?? My friend cant replenish my account huhu :'(

mcoin errors still exist? :shok:

why? long time ago, GM was already fixed the bug mcoin .... :pardon:

sanb, Callie playing this game long, and he was selling from the first,

but why only now he get banned? :facepalm:

not some time ago? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

because AS I THINK OF admins didnt know before that itunes has bug and devs dont mind about that BEFORE and as i think of again somebody reported it to support then traced all account who replenished using itunes :P

:shok: :shok: :shok: OMG ...... I see

thanks for your info , i had a proof now to tell elf  :facepalm:

anyway ...se it ...http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=34310.0 :blush:

Guest Mioco

Topic closed - we investigate every incident in support. Account owner can write to support and give proofs of payment legality.