Callie's account blocked - US-Sapphire

IceKiller

I am writing this on the behalf of Callie, who helped us in more ways than you can imagine.

She was busy fighting in arena, when the game sort of crashed and rebooted. When she tried logging back in, it gave a message saying her account is blocked. She didn't do anything, as most of the US-Sapphire players will agree.  Everybody in Sapphire knows Callie is a very loyal customer, and will do nothing to harm the game.

Please let us know why this happened.

PS. I'm writing this because she has no forum account and asked that someone write on her behalf.

Yes, i too would like to pledge my support to Callie. Please state the reasons for ban. If her offences are not severe Please unban her. Also Show some leniency as she is a very loyal player.

Im new in this game, i havent memorized the game rules but i think Callie didnt do anything wrong  in-game to cause her acct's blockage.

Callie is one great help to us in our server.

Why was her account blocked?

Please be considerate enough to reply her question admins.

No no no nooo,you have makes big mistakes Kuz.i dont care bout Arena problems here.i juz care bout Callie.she was very loyal player in Sapphire,i believe she has spent a lot of money to buy ur stupid xpensive miracle coins.juz give us a reason why this could happen to her.i dont think in any other game updating game version could make lot of problem juz like warspear. :facepalm:

FIX THIS QUICKLY AND SHOW US HOW RESPONSABLE YOU ARE.FACK YOU MONEY HUNGRY

AT LEAST JUSTIFY UR ACT PLEASE, :sorry:

THIS GAME IS YOU+US...

DONT MAKE IT YOU v/s US

PLS KUZZ I KNOW U WILL HELP HER GET BACK ON  :cray: :'(

No no no nooo,you have makes big mistakes Kuz.i dont care bout Arena problems here.i juz care bout Callie.she was very loyal player in Sapphire,i believe she has spent a lot of money to buy ur stupid xpensive miracle coins.juz give us a reason why this could happen to her.i dont think in any other game updating game version could make lot of problem juz like warspear. :facepalm:

FIX THIS QUICKLY AND SHOW US HOW RESPONSABLE YOU ARE.FACK YOU MONEY HUNGRY

100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :shout:

Guys stop it  :facepalm:

Someone please tell callie to go on support page and write an email directly to warspear support. They will give her the answer and will know what happened. Maybe it's jus ta mistake.

Calm down.  :bomb:

rainbowz, icekiller, wolf, and everyone

callie got a response from aigrind

and its not good.

[shadow=red,left]SHES BEEN [glow=red,2,300]FALSE [/glow] ACCUSED OF MCOINS STEALING[/shadow]

SHE WENT TO SUPPORT AND GOT AIGRIND MAIL THAT SHES USING ITUNES HACK OR STEAL WHATEVER AND THIS IS THE REASON FOR HER BAN

and its not good.

[shadow=red,left]SHES BEEN [glow=red,2,300]FALSE [/glow] ACCUSED OF MCOINS STEALING[/shadow]

SHE WENT TO SUPPORT AND GOT AIGRIND MAIL THAT SHES USING ITUNES HACK OR STEAL WHATEVER AND THIS IS THE REASON FOR HER BAN

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

WE all know her TOO WELL. She is innocent like a baby and a kind-heart person...she knows zero about hacking.

1. if they think shes wrong y didnt they warn or ban her earlier. shes been usin itunes since last 2 months, y didnt thy find her guilty all this time?

2. if itunes has a bug then y she be the one to suffer. aigrind should refuse itunes payment instead..i know her personally she is illiterate in hacking field

3. u guys think what this could have an impact on all of us and mostly her???

4. kuzzmitch please think as a gamer, not a businessman for a minute please:(. she wasted like 3-4 grands on this game and had 40k mcoines atm in bag, from her hard-earned money...

A kid with all her money in a game, think what u did to her..

whoever did this deprived her of her fortune...coz it means a lot to us....

i cant even dare to make any smiley...coz im sooo mad and sad at the same time

I HOPE U CAN IMAGINE WHAT SHES FEELIN RIGHT NOW

I READ THIS ALL THE TIME:
first rule: admin is always right
second rule: if not, go see the first rule

but i find this also true:
first rule: the users are always the one to suffer n get hurt
second rule: the first rules never ends

and its not good.

:facepalm:

u know guys, she only want to buy mcoins not want to steal or whatever they say

even she dont know if it steal, 

that is why i never buy mcoins anymore

too risky, maybe still bugged and we got banned  :facepalm:

u know guys, she only want to buy mcoins not want to steal or whatever they say

even she dont know if it steal, 

that is why i never buy mcoins anymore

too risky, maybe still bugged and we got banned  :facepalm:

is this wat u want to happen devs and GM?

u want all of us to b scared n dnt buy mcoins n struggle:(

this is a blow to our faith in you guys

I READ THIS ALL THE TIME:

first rule: admin is always right

second rule: if not, go see the first rule

but i find this also true:

first rule: the users are always the one to suffer n get hurt

second rule: the first rules never ends

I think it  should be properly inspected Coz it's not possible to spend so many mcoins she used respawn on spot like she has a ton of mcoins that's crazy I always had a suspicion on her well gud luk with callies account recovery if she used the bug too bbuy miracle coins she shoudnt have........... :crazy:

i just wanna know ...why my dear ,callie ...got blocked  :cray:

she is very sad now , :fool:

she have reduce many money to play ,many time... he is best costumer in sapphire ..... :cray:

Please... unblocked callie  :'( :'(

we need callie :unknw: , can u give us a reasons? everyone wants t kno what happened it....!!

hes a good player and theres no reason why this happens, so plisss reopen an acount callie kuzz :good:

I think it  should be properly inspected Coz it's not possible to spend so many mcoins she used respawn on spot like she has a ton of mcoins that's crazy I always had a suspicion on her well gud luk with callies account recovery if she used the bug too bbuy miracle coins she shoudnt have........... :crazy:

coolstallon..u dnt know her thats y u talk like that..she put all her earnings in the game, she cud hav gotten a car with it. Just becz she luved hlping us so she bought mcoins. She used no hacks or bugs ok..raziq got banned too for using itunes. Its a payment method witch is buggy, so y shud she b the one to suffer

Also, if u have any doubt, u go and get her transactions traced out. U will find nothin. She bought mcoins from itunes since 2-3 months everyday to help all fbs. May b u r an mc, thats y u r rude to her. Shes the noblest person in game :(...

how could u speak like that

i just request the game devs mods n all to get her back for the last time, bcox she never had a clue that using itunes payment would get her here...u all can understand what it takes to make a strong druid who serves for her clan...

plz guys listen to our requests

kuzmitch.we need our callie back :cray: ,i havent posted any thread in this forum,but i must post dis just bcoz she is my good friend and she helped we fbs in sapphire in many ways,i donno how much  money she spend really spend for dis,dat much she spend all her earningssuch full hearted ,dedicated player i havent seen evr bfor ,if u guys support true game lover..,lift ban on her..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... :cray: :cray: :cray:

shame that a player like caille blocked....she bought all mc i think 99%of mc of sappire was bought by her n she sold real cheap :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BRING HER BACK :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

why did you banned Callie?/ shes a very kind player and also a good friend! she contributed a lot for the players in Us-Sappahire firstborns!!!

Pleeeeeeease!!!! unbanned her character!!!

or your game will have a BAD NAME!!

Warspear online- game who bans good players.

if its green. its official.

All account related questions we solve only via support page: http://warspear-online.com/en/support

you've always saying this as an excuse..  what we wanna know is the reasons and evidences why callie is got blocked! tell us directly here.. because all fb players in us sapphire was a friend of callie.. we all want to know !!!

4. kuzzmitch please think as a gamer, not a businessman for a minute please:(. she wasted like 3-4 grands on this game and had 40k mcoines atm in bag,

:shok: omg !

I hope this misunderstanding can be cleared up soon. Callie was a very considerate vendor. Well mannered.

I will miss him/her.

PS: I wonder why Callie isn't a forum member after all this.

go take this poll to bring callie back to life :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=34006.msg119360#msg119360

An Error Has Occurred!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Or had it been closed down cuz of the overwhelming response? :P

all players in sappire support callie...game is game there is an ending to all game but friendly will never get the end..callie always help us and good person...please give back callie to sappire fb...

Cheater always fail :P  :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:  hahaha mcoin bug no wonder she got  7 million gold

Cheater always fail :P  :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:  hahaha mcoin bug no wonder she got  7 million gold

if u dont know callie dont write..please...she has never hacked it...and now i hear new ppl buying mc are being banned...rest info on elf trade chat

there was a bug she knows it yet she still abused it  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  HAHAHAHAHA

i knew, but u have a proof of thats case ? cllia was a cheater ? what proof ?

all wanna see...what cause of callie got banned :facepalm: