Questions about moderator applications

snorlax

Question

• Developer

Here you can ask any question related to thread Applications for moderator positions.

Offtop, flood, flame will be deleted. For free conversations you check Tavern.

Is there anything like may Aigrind company ask us to go work with them there or any salary because actually I don't want anything of that ?

I think players should vote on who gets picked, or at least have a say in it.

for example, we dont need a mod who hates to see other people happy, and who hates everyone who isnt as depressed and angry as himself :)

Around how many Moderators will be selected? Including forgein language comunities( cuz already 3 players requested for Mod at fansite including me) only one?

I'm agree whit Mecha. If one of us become a mod. It will be nice if the all community can vote for his/her fav.

Of course it will still depend on you, becouse you are the one chosin the best applicants for the job, after that make a poll where we can vote too. Ofc i don't mean our vote has to be the final decision, becouse ppl can be vote basing it about ur friendship status whit that person etc etc.. But at least, make it count :) Aaand, have a nice day!

• Developer

Is there anything like may Aigrind company ask us to go work with them there or any salary because actually I don't want anything of that ?

We have open vacancies but they assume moving to the Russia.

I think players should vote on who gets picked, or at least have a say in it.

for example, we dont need a mod who hates to see other people happy, and who hates wveryone who isnt as depressed and angry as himself :)

We don't need these either, but there will be no votings.

I'm agree whit Mecha. If one of us become a mod. It will be nice if the all community can vote for his/her fav.

Of course it will still depend on you, becouse you are the one chosin the best applicants for the job, after that make a poll where we can vote too. Ofc i don't mean our vote has to be the final decision, becouse ppl can be vote basing it about ur friendship status whit that person etc etc.. But at least, make it count :) Aaand, have a nice day!

We will listen to replies, suggestions and will collect feedback.

• Developer

How many Mods will be selected?

I think more questions should be asked, better if it were to be in private.

Enough to cover almost everything, can't say exactly.

One more thing

will the selected mods have to download forum software? I seriously doubt it. I had made my old forum at proboards.com and it required no downloads for anything, but that was a long time ago, I hadnt even heard of forum software yet. Would be much easier if everything could be done on mobile

• Developer

One more thing

will the selected mods have to download forum software? I seriously doubt it. I had made my old forum at proboards.com and it required no downloads for anything, but that was a long time ago, I hadnt even heard of forum software yet. Would be much easier if everything could be done on mobile

You don't have to download any additional software. All features are available directly on forum.

We have open vacancies but they assume moving to the Russia.

Thanks for answering. :give_rose:

Nice,

But the moderator is for what?working on the game or in forum only?

Forum only.

snorlax, how would we be able to be an ingame GM? please pm or email or whatever.

They have already answered that they are not going to add game chat moderators.

And he will delete that one too

Any info on what permissions these mods will have?

As I know you will be able to:

Sticky topics

Lock topics

Remove topics

Move topics

Access to moderation center

Getting a moderator rank under your name :)

And as I know you won't be able to:

Write in green

Ban a forum user (Polish Forum Inferno have banned a forum user for nothing and this is the reason moderators from players can't ban any forum user anymore)

How I know: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=52.0

Can I still apply for an international forum section even that I'm moderating Turkish Forum? Just asking.

I really really hope so.

Hey;) my sins have been forgiven? I want to be polish moderator again ;)

I'm sorry mate but do you still think you can after all you have done. Creating a topic about Warspear Online closing and moving to News and Announcement section?

But it was only little joke. I wrote withuse small font it was joke.And i didn't  use developer account to do that just mine. Why ppl trusted my? idk:P

btw I still want help other users ;] Now i working in Game dev and i know how important is good contact with players;p

But it was only little joke. I wrote withuse small font it was joke.And i didn't  use developer account to do that just mine. Why ppl trusted my? idk:P

btw I still want help other users ;] Now i working in Game dev and i know how important is good contact with players;p

That wasn't like a joke I'm sorry but I have never seen a moderator having fun making a joke like that, have you?

Getting a moderator rank under your name :)

And how do I get that? Cuz in mine I still have my Gridaur Rank.

And how do I get that? Cuz in mine I still have my Gridaur Rank.

You should be a moderator in all your sections in Spanish forum. I guess they forgot to do that is Spanish and Portugues forum.

Skiney,  you still will be Gridaur rank, they only will add Moderator under it, or not?

I have the moderator rank and perks now in the Spanish section

Y perdon por esto pero es por tu foto the perfil  :give_rose:

You should be a moderator in all your sections in Spanish forum. I guess they forgot to do that is Spanish and Portugues forum.

Everything fixed, thanks man.

Those who are approved, where are supposed to 'send message back'. Not enough info xd

You can answer via personal message to Snorlax, it's ok

i have some question u know the druid skill Barkskin and shaman skill as well, before update comes these 2 skill gives 7% of total defences but now just give 3% in 5th lvl but u didnt notice this in those fixes is it just a bug ?????

barkskin & earth prodaction 1th 0% def :facepalm:

i have some question u know the druid skill Barkskin and shaman skill as well, before update comes these 2 skill gives 7% of total defences but now just give 3% in 5th lvl but u didnt notice this in those fixes is it just a bug ?????

Wrong section, buddy lol

Try questions and answers

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=101300.msg732499#msg732499

I would just like to suggest that the moderator applications should be private.

Usually on other forum websites, a new sub-forum is made solely for moderator applications.

The interested applicants make a separate thread in that sub-forum explaining what is asked to.Only mods and the user can see the thread he/she created.

This way the user can maintain his privacy and still be able to share his personal details with Mods.

It is the first time i am seeing mod applications being public.

I would just like to suggest that the moderator applications should be private.

Usually on other forum websites, a new sub-forum is made solely for moderator applications.

The interested applicants make a separate thread in that sub-forum explaining what is asked to.Only mods and the user can see the thread he/she created.

This way the user can maintain his privacy and still be able to share his personal details with Mods.

It is the first time i am seeing mod applications being public.

This is absolutely right.