Applications for moderator positions

snorlax

1. Nickname on forum, link to your profile: limipl and here is a link guys:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

2. Name: my name is irek marjanowski

3. Age: am 13 but i think its not a problen

4. Country: am from england west yorkshire, wakefield stanley

5. Education: am in highschool i am studing for a ict teacher and game maker

6. Did you ever work with game communities?nope, i always make like websites

7. Forum administration/moderation experience: i play warspear all day, so i could moderate forum, post things

8. When you are visiting forum? (weekdays, hours /GMT, please/): everyday:D

9. In your opinion, what's moderator's job is all about? its about posting things in forum,helping with updates,

10. What kind of events for the forum could you suggest to increase user's/guests interest?hm, i would prefer make more stuff in warspear online,i can post thing on forum, and if i would be the moderator i would give to player 1 set surprise chests every update.

11. What kind of forum contests/competitions can light up forum? (any ideas): hmm, maybe change the trailer of the game because its a bit old and change the forum look.and website look.

12. Why do you applying to this position? a moderator, i really wanted to br moderator

13. What forum section you would like to take care on? hmm, i think general forum

14. Do you have Skype account? yes if you can messenge me on facebook or gmail i could give you my skype name because i need to install it and log in to it. my gmail: [email protected] and facebook: irek marjanowski

15. Game realm, nickname, guild : eu- emerald, hideminge, guild: germanys. and by the way an polish-english guy so yeah:) i hope i could be a moderator :) thanks guys take care

(Considering there are people who are wondering about my acceptance as a mod, i'd like to tell you an info that...

Due to privacy reason, my application was sent via pm two days ago, precisely on May 13th 2015 at around 8:20am GMT. Thank you :)!)

• 3 months later...

1. Turtle,http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/12056-turtle/

2. Ryder Anselmo 

3. Sixteen

4. United States

5. Junior in high School

6. I own a guild Help manage Vortex and im always there to help new players.

7. Been a Member of this forum for ages. Also worked a call of mini forum for awhile as a question and answer Receptionist

8. I visit forum on weekdays from 2 Pm Gmt to Around 5 AM Gmt Weekends All day.

9. I want to help younger players with my knowledge. Because as a younger player i wish i wouldve had that help from someone who knows and someone who wants to help.

10. I think more forum games would be great also pinning them and making them have a section

11.I want to see a Skin Decoration Contest Bad Its desperately needed or maybe New dungeon ideas as well?

12.Im Applying to this position to become more involved with warspear Community since i have been here since 2011

13. Id like to have control over Class Discussion and New Players Or Arena.

14. I do have an account But would not like to post freely if needed i will give nick in different chat.

15.Us Sapphire,Ryderx,Vortex,Sin Most commonly in Sithlords. 

Thanks for your time No matter what i will see you in forum as i always do 

• 2 weeks later...

1. BTminBT http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/39959-btminbt/

2. Benjamin Bartha-T.

3. 18 (10th May, 1999)

4. Hungary, Middle Europe

5. High school student of the 12th grade at BPG, Budapest, Hungary

6. Yes, I was member on a few forums, mainly forums of games.

(Warspear Online, TibiaME, Titan Brawl, etc...)

7. I played Minecraft a long time ago (worst time in my life), and I was moderator ingame on a server and on the server forum, also later I became administrator

8. Despite I am in the final year of school and have lot to learn, I am often online (Hungary is in GMT+2).

9. Moderators are the peacekeepers on a forum, also they sanctionate those who break the forum rules. They keep the forum clean from unwanted, spam or unuseful topics and posts. They answer the questions of members and navigate the new ones. They a have a huge responsibility, becase they are above many people.

10. If the game and the forum had a bit more connection, it would make the forum even more active.

11. Here are some ideas for contests: weapon designing contest, new island designing contest.

12. I am an active guy with high level English. I speak fluent German, too. I started learning Russian in October last year. I can easily deal with conflicts. People who know me know me as an intelligent guy, and I am a person who always does everything in time.. Most of the time.

13. Any section I am told to take care of. (English and German) If I have to choose, I would take the Tavern and the New Players sector.

14. Of course, I have a Skype account, but I barely use it. I have Whatsapp, Viber, Instagram (benjamin_bt_) and Twitter (Benny_BT_) too, we may also use them as a way of communication.

15. EU-Emerald, Tatelan (lvl 24 Barbarian), in AoA guild (whenever I return to the game). I was a member of RESURGENCE for a long time in the middle of 2015.

This is all I can say about me. I hope you will find my application good.

Waiting for your kind answer,

Ben

EDIT (05/11/2017): Updates of my data.

Edited by BennyBT

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my forum name is Molotow Cocktail (heres the link: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/30375-molotow-cocktail/),while my actual name is Chingun A.. (I prefer my surname to be unknown, but of course i would give the data if needed.)

I am 15 years old, and i live in Germany. I do have a skype account, though i am not very active on it, but this can be changed. "mcocktail24" is my skype id.

Ingame i play in US-Sapphire, Paladin called Pbednetra and a lvl6 rogue called Mustardgas. On elf side i usually reside in the guild and in MC side i am a heir of .

I visit the Gymnasium in Germany, (Academic one of 3 types of secondary/highschool school education system,) I automaticly got a graduation for another type of secondary School. (By passing a certain class) I am quite active in the game community, as I am quite active ingame and also am heir of the guilds i am a member of. I also suspect that some of my suggestions have been taken into the game itself :). But I didn't moderate a Forum or any similar Groups.

But i will be active, approximate times for me would be: throughout the week around 22:00-24:00, Mondays-Fridays around 7:10, and generally in free time, which is almost everyday at around 16-20 o'clock.

When i would be a mod, it would be important to maintain a clean community, fair and just, but also friendly to anyone. I would rather follow the voice of the community rather than my own point of view.

The forum is rather rare on people, and it would be quite helpful if more users come. It is also in my interest to increade the number of everyday members going in and out on the forum community. I can remember that when i joined this community, it was very helpful for me to participate in random games at tavern section. And since a vast majority is attracted to forum because of updates or contest, rather than it's own community, the idea of rewarding or promoting small events on tavern section might not only help to attract users to this forum, but actually binding them into community. For example, some regular monthly mini-competition with small rewards can achieve that. Subject of those could be best story, best drawing, best video about the game anything like that, which will take their place in tavern, since the size of those mini-comps isnt that ... big.

I was thinking about joining since i realized that i was one of those people who were on quite flexibly, and able to fix things there and here. This is kind of important, i met many players who joined the forum, but were like paralyzed because of the anti-spam-verify-post-system. There, flexiblility is quite important of course. But most of all, a friend of mine recommended me as a mod.

I would like to take care of "New Players" section, "Suggestions", and maybe also in "General" section. But of course, i might as well be placed where i got told to be there.

I am glad that you took the time reading my application, thank you for reading it. I would be very happy if i got to be a mod. :)

Edited by Molotow Cocktail

• 6 months later...

1. Keslerrrr http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/32396-keslerrrr/

2. Orhan Gedikce

3. 25

4. Turkish

5. Web Design

6. Unity Project Design

7. 3-4 Year Ago Knight Online Forum

8. Daily 12:00-24:00 (Gmt+2)

9. They have the ability to edit, delete posts and move topics. They help other players

10. The way to increase the forum users would be to add Arena ranks, Online Player List

11. Guild wars, Pvp event

12. I enjoy helping Warspear Online develop.

13. In Game Events, Warspear Online Surveys

14. No. But I can create now.

15. Us-Sapphire, Kesler, Pernicious

Edited by Keslerrrr

• 1 month later...

1. BTminBT http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/user/39959-btminbt/

2. Benjamin Bartha-T.

3. 17 (10th May, 1999)

4. Hungary, Middle Europe

5. High school student of the 11th grade at BPG, Budapest, Hungary

6. Yes, I was member on a few forums, a forum of a smart phone game called Fortress Fury, a forum of an Android application called Story Writers, a member of the forum of TibiaME and of course Warspear Online.

7. I played Minecraft a long time ago, and I was moderator ingame on a server and on the server forum, also later I became administrator

8. I visit the forum everyday, after school/work, from about 4pm to midnight I am online with smaller breaks. (Hungary is in GMT+2)

9. Moderators are the peacekeepers on a forum, also they sanctionate those who break the forum rules. They keep the forum clean from unwanted, spam or unuseful topics and posts. They answer the questions of members and navigate the new ones. They a have a huge responsibility, becase they are above many people.

10. Regular and interesting contests would attract more members to the forum.

11. Here are some ideas for contests: Selfie contest, weapon designing contest, new faction designing contest, new island designing contest. Many people are asking for new faction and island, they could design them and this could help game designers.

12. I am an active guy with high level English. I speak fluent German, too. I started learning Russian in October last year and I am making a big progress in it. I can easily deal with conflicts. People who know me know me as an intelligent guy, and I am a person who always does everything in time..

13. Any section I am told to take care of. (English only) If I have to choose, I would take the Tavern and the New Players sector.

14. Of course, I have a Skype account, but I barely use it. I have Whatsapp and Twitter too, we may also use them as a way of communication.

15. EU-Emerald, Tatelan (lvl 24 Barbarian), mostly in Slayers guild. I tasted how it is to be in AoA, and I was in RESURGENCE for a long time in the middle of 2015.

This is all I can say about me. I hope you will find my application good.

Waiting for your kind answer,

Ben

EDIT (25/07/2016): Updates of my data.

Good candidate :)

• 4 weeks later...

1. Nickname on forum, link to your profile

2. Name

• Rick.

3. Age

4. Country

• The Netherlands.

5. Education

• Gymnasium, currently 4th grade.

6. Did you ever work with game communities?

• This might just be the very first time.

7. Forum administration/moderation experience

• Again, might be the first time.

8. When you are visiting forum? (weekdays, hours /GMT, please/)

• I used to visit it several times a day. Now it varies. Regarding hours, I sometimes don't have time because of homework reasons.

9. In your opinion, what's moderator's job is all about?

• To make sure that everyone behaves properly.

10. What kind of events for the forum could you suggest to increase user's/guests interest?

• Some kind of live chatbox would be a cool idea.

11. What kind of forum contests/competitions can light up forum? (any ideas)

• I have had a few things in mind. A competition that I really would like to see, would be one that involves animations.

12. Why do you applying to this position?

• I'd like to keep this forum peaceful and not toxic towards newer players.

13. What forum section you would like to take care on?

• Any section is fine by me.

14. Do you have Skype account?

• Yes I do. No, I don't remember my password anymore.

15. Game realm, nickname, guild

• US-Sapphire, Nosotraes, no guild (I think).
Edited by Nosotraes

2. Name

•  Kelvin Lie

3. Age

4. Country

•  Indonesia

5. Education

•  Graduation (Multimedia) Advertising and Marketing, IT/PC Software/Hardware.

•  Yes, as "Game Sage" at Aura Kingdom Online (Retired at 2015), "Game Guard" at Soulsaver Online (Was in Highschool that time, but i quit this game already)

•  Yes, "Game Sage" at Aura Kingdom Online has kinda same job as Forum Moderator, But Game Sage is real-time online at Game to help newbie players, etc

•  All days, I play Warspear Online 10h+/day, GMT+7

•  Help any new/old players who have an issue and help them solved it if it was still in range of our power. Make sure no dirty/offensive words posted by forum users.

10. What kind of events for the forum could you suggest to increase user's/guests interest?

•  Make a real-time Game Sage/ Game Guard in-game online, since GM rarely online at server. Game Sage will help work with the Event, etc and make the Game more interesting, with a little token of reward for those who won the event.

•  Make a shout box for all player to speak real-time in forum to discuss something without posting/spamming forum, of course the shout box also have anti-spam like world chat in-game, max 2 shout every few secs..

•  I'd happy to help Warspear, because this game is interesting, anyway i'm always participate in something like "Game Sage at Aura kingdom.  :)

•  Any Section, Mostly, General and News/Updates.

•  No atm, but i can make one if needed.

•  US-Sapphire, Kelvzs, SiThLoRdS (Heir)
Edited by Kelvzs

• 4 months later...

2. Name

• Martin

3. Age

4. Country

• Macedonia

5. Education

• Baseball

• This my first time when im admin or moderator on Warspear but i have admin in other game

• 9+

• All days
  • 9. In your opinion, what's moderator's job is all about?
  •  I want to help younger players with my knowledge. Because as a younger player i wish i wouldve had that help from someone who knows and someone who wants to help

• Some kind of live chatbox cool idea

• Contests:to make a quests and winner get mcoin,gold,costumes,good acc

• Beacuse i wana this position to ban scammers and cheater some time admins not online im online all time :D

• Any section is fine by me.

I dont have 

• 15. Game realm, nickname, guild
  • EU-Sapphire, Aurtudi+Proyesip but i well change on Helpragu,Carnagefr  (Heir+good friend leader).

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2017 at 1:50 PM, Aurtudi said:

• Beacuse i wana this position to ban scammers and cheater some time admins not online im online all time :D

You aren't going to do any of this as community moderator

• 4 weeks later...

Ninja Owl

2. Name

3. Age

4. Country

Finland

5. Education

University student, majoring IT

I've been part of several game communities but never worked with any,

I'm currently an administrator on the Warspear Online wiki

Every day at 06-22 GMT

Keeping the forum clean and enjoyable, maintaining a good atmosphere for discussion, helping and advising players

The best way to make the forum more interesting is to offer some small rewards for actively using it. So perhaps rewarding players for creative, funny, or otherwise interesting content on the forum would be enough of an incentive to get people active. 

Some kind of "treasure hunts" would be cool as well. As in, admins and/or moderators could leave clues here and there and people could try to solve the puzzle. It's a rough idea and I have no concrete examples, but maybe someone can take the idea further. 

I like the leaderboard system here on the forum, but I feel like it's underutilized. Maybe we could use it somehow too?

A quest designing contest is something I'd like to see. Could be difficult to implement them to the game, but even if no new quests were added it would still be interesting to read people's stories and how they would adapt to the game world.

I want to help the game and community grow, and surely my six years of activity here show my dedication. I'm fluent in English and Finnish and can communicate in Swedish and German if necessary, so I believe my lingual skills are fitting for the position.

Any international ones.

Yes.

EU-Emerald, Ninjaowl, Wintermoon

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2017 at 8:58 PM, Ninja Owl said:

Ninja Owl

2. Name

3. Age

4. Country

Finland

5. Education

University student, majoring IT

I've been part of several game communities but never worked with any,

I'm currently an administrator on the Warspear Online wiki

Every day at 06-22 GMT

Keeping the forum clean and enjoyable, maintaining a good atmosphere for discussion, helping and advising players

The best way to make the forum more interesting is to offer some small rewards for actively using it. So perhaps rewarding players for creative, funny, or otherwise interesting content on the forum would be enough of an incentive to get people active. 

Some kind of "treasure hunts" would be cool as well. As in, admins and/or moderators could leave clues here and there and people could try to solve the puzzle. It's a rough idea and I have no concrete examples, but maybe someone can take the idea further. 

I like the leaderboard system here on the forum, but I feel like it's underutilized. Maybe we could use it somehow too?

A quest designing contest is something I'd like to see. Could be difficult to implement them to the game, but even if no new quests were added it would still be interesting to read people's stories and how they would adapt to the game world.

I want to help the game and community grow, and surely my six years of activity here show my dedication. I'm fluent in English and Finnish and can communicate in Swedish and German if necessary, so I believe my lingual skills are fitting for the position.

Any international ones.

Yes.

EU-Emerald, Ninjaowl, Wintermoon

Wlcm owl!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Skimask

2.Michael Hamilton

3. 12

4. U.S.A

5. 7th Grade

6. I grew up in a tech house almost all relatives work as moderators etc

7. I am great I have been taught alot

8. I visit forum alot I have 24/7 time

9. I think it's all about supporting those in need to make there game experience better commonly expanding how many people play the game

10. I think that many players would like puzzles or riddles for prizes

11. Riddles, bets, No Sign challenge (whoever gets highest amp without sign)

12. I Have so much free time and I commonly get bored

13. I would like to be a support/Problem fixer

14. No, But I can make

15. US-SAPPHIRE/ Skimask/ Vortex

On 7/19/2017 at 5:11 AM, SkiMask said:

I submitted mine I'll work for free I'm 24/7 worker too :)

Every mod works for free:pin2:

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2014 at 11:00 AM, snorlax said:

1. Jcbreff https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/profile/68329-jcbreff/

2.-- (if i can, i rather not tell my surname)

3. --

4. Finland

5. --

6. If game communities=forums and such, then no

7. Nope

8. If im free then i visit everyday. Usually i visit 7 am or 8 am. Then from 15.00 to 23.00 i visit couple times every hour (Gmt +2) 

9. Its about keeping forum clean and answering to peoples questions

10. What kind of events for the forum could you suggest to incruser's/guests interest?

11. Maybe fashionspear online.

12. I want to answer to peoples questions and keep forum friendly towards everyone

13. I would like to take suggestions or class discussion>necromancer

14. No (but i can make)

15. Why u guys need these? If youre in certain guild then you just ignore application? :hehe:( Jcbreff, Eu-Emerald)

I edited it into your post. Sry for ruining your awesome message :panda5:

Edited by Jcbreff
removed personal information

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, babynaga said:

HELLO ADMIN,,,,Iam using  Nokia 6 mobile phone ,,it is an andriod os ,,i can play the game smoothly, the only problem iam facing is that i cannot type or put the values for items to sale, i mean the virtual keyboard dosent show up

i didnt know where to submit my problems, so i just wrote it down here..

Hello there, please contact support team at https://warspear-online.com/en/support 

Write the details there, thank you!