Congratulations AoA for reached lvl 4 :)

naonw

Опубликованное фото

Congrats for AoA second lvl 4 guild in game and congrats to NUCLEAR in RU-Topaz has reached lvl 4 first time! In game :friends:

Опубликованное фото

Congrats for AoA second lvl 4 guild in game and congrats to NUCLEAR in RU-Topaz has reached lvl 4 first time! In game :friends:

Bawal do GP IN BONHEADS UR GP STILL 100

Great work AoA. But was it worth it ? Pay thousands dollars to get lvl4 guild in mobile game... Anyway ppl, stop crying, best player(s)/guild(s) are those who have most money.  :clapping:

conrez AOA . And dev idk why ppl jelous to rich ppl like lulee  xd better join aoa  if u want top arena like hassn

hassn not used ur money or my money so why cry as always cry

Spam 5x5 against own AFK Team. And you praise them like they did hard work  :bad:

Why dont make a own server for AoA  :facepalm:

Yup

Опубликованное фото

lol, there is a difference between being the best and being the highest  spender

I joined a sapphire guild for 1 tourney and that gold casket was easy to get

15-20k gp weekly is cake

especially spamming locks in arena, nothing to brag about

first loss was after 169 winstreak, and no afk kills *z*

Опубликованное фото

yea AoA best guild , those who speak ill of AoA is because they could

not enter or are jealous ..

LOL, Arent you the one who wantetd to join ABC????

After we didnt accept you you went to AoA.

Be carefull what you say!!!!

Sure AoA is a strong guild. But you all can kiss my pink Unicorn.

Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

u just my best fan xD

LOL, Arent you the one who wantetd to join ABC????

After we didnt accept you you went to AoA.

Be carefull what you say!!!!

Sure AoA is a strong guild. But you all can kiss  my pink Unicorn.

yea but abc hate me , maybe u kiss my pink unicorn

There's a lot of unnecessary hate towards AoA in my opinion. Sure they bash their own characters in arena, but in the end someone pays for it and that person is Hassn. So if he really wants to spend mc for some afk characters in arena then let him. Also many people call any AoA mamber dog just because they are in the guild. My friend joined AoA when he was already high amped and pretty wealthy. Sure he got costumes and ice staff from hassn but that was because he made 20k+ gp weekly for god knows how long so hassn rewarded him for his contribution. Don't know about how he distributes signs, but for what i heard he gives five sets for the top gp makers. Don't know if he does it anymore, but he did that in the beginning. Since there's a lot of confusion about the whole arena spam let me clarify it for you. Tickets were 1k/set before apparently now they are 2k set ( Got lvl4 guild so no need to spam so much ), Gp pots were 3k now they are 5k, and arena pots are still 1.5k. Hassn rewarded for contribution, he didn't walk around throwing cash in the air except in the afk arena opponents.

Is that DK yours?

How could he have dk in AoA if he goes around forums insulting AoA. Very much doubt it.

How could he have dk in AoA if he goes around forums insulting AoA. Very much doubt it.

I think that would explain his bipolarity 1 day insulting whole guild and next day congratulating xD

+ he posted a real life pic of him in this topic or another while insulting lol

I think that would explain his bipolarity 1 day insulting whole guild and next day congratulating xD

Could be. Should pull of some C.S.I shit and figure this out, but meh.

And the excuses always come.

So what he paid? So does everyone else at least they compete.

Hallow accomplishments by empty players following a corrupt system

How can you be the best when the only ones you face are yourself.

Nice record span im sure you earned it

+ he posted a real life pic of him in this topic or another while insulting lol

thats the DK that kept resetting Sam Hain and wouldnt stop disturbing

he must have been a former aoa member, because he had white assassin costume, and was talking in english and arab. And he kept saying hassn wasnt the one playing Moreb because ("why u no answer me in whatsapp")

so he started to say that moreb was spanish or someone else

So yea, would explain the bipolar/schizophrenic 2-faced activity

And the excuses always come.

So what he paid? So does everyone else at least they compete.

Hallow accomplishments by empty players following a corrupt system

How can you be the best when the only ones you face are yourself.

Nice record span im sure you earned it

I left that guild time ago, i didn't earn a shit of their record, how u sure I did ?

Doesn't changue i have few friends there and defend them.

If you don't like system go complain to devs. The same.devs that were the "best persons in warspear" months back for you for some reason of the corrupt system. I'm sure they will listen suggestions

A rank 1 doesnt make you best here, at football and most games. Are players votation who gives that award and if you make a poll at update with all guilds being active everyone can bet the result if things doesnt changue your Who.relock will win

Make a meme of Jackie Chan asking why so much hate on the guy because yet I don't know.

If your record is true i salute you, i said the devs are great because they gave back something that was actually HACKED even Snorlax told us that when he looked the guy had taken over 30 accounts and none were by giving any info. As for the char they lost i support the devs decision on that if any of Pernicious had this happen (which it has) i dont back them up. I'm for a fair system we all are tempted and fall sometimes but this "guild" is not a guild. It is... like i said a DISGRACE.

Just sad that eu has such a monstrosity when your sister server has had many many different winners. Just sad someone with a cheaters mentality gets to crush all the aspirations of all the people who play this game for a game not a exercise of "slavery" , and even more depressing some look up to it.

You made a good move getting out sorry i'm not always following all the dramas i'm a few episodes back but the song remains the same

"Duane" :D

It's more sad just very few are really friends and rest are elves disguised as no amped forsaken but with lot time as the Siamese DK may be xd

People know I tried fuse since start the 3 friends I have there with other and the future mod leading for avoid Dick comparations with lead but you don't want to know who from old AoA stopped it

AoA is doing all they can with what they have and is all they can do for now.

And Plis said when imagined the rage if I kill you and you thinking I was Pvprange lol

It's more sad just very few are really friends and rest are elves disguised as no amped forsaken but with lot time as the Siamese DK may be xd

People know I tried fuse since start the 3 friends I have there with other and the future mod leading for avoid Dick comparations with lead but you don't want to know who from old AoA stopped it

AoA is doing all they can with what they have and is all they can do for now.

And Plis said when imagined the rage if I kill you and you thinking I was Pvprange lol

The best part was im thinking.. "wtf all his crew and info is in spanish"

Опубликованное фото

I am very happy that a guy such hassn born in mc side (evil side) LMAO

About AoA in arena? They dont have good strategy just go pew pew...they dont know how to make the best party combination

first formation: necro, 2 shamans, 2 warlocks --> lost

2nd: barb, necro, 2 warlocks, shaman --> lost

even the warlocks cant put circle in sequence, just cast every skills in panic lol

its obvious that they were trained well with dummies aka afk chars  :facepalm:

Says the one that cries that MC stuns are overpowered yet actually wins vs 2 shamans 2 locks 1 necro as enemies

Please, choose one side to stick with

Says the one that cries that MC stuns are overpowered yet actually wins vs 2 shamans 2 locks 1 necro as enemies

Please, choose one side to stick with

only shamans & warlocks that have no brain can be beaten  8)