AOA recruiting

xspitfire

Good luck on US guys.

Just an advise from me.

You guys should write AoA rules before adding players.

Becouse, it must be clear as the water.... players has to make as many GP as possible. Don't care about how many time you need, but you MUST be a GP machine. Oh but yeah, you will be ampled for "free".

If you don't do lots of GP you will be kicked.

Well, if you join AoA and be ampled, the minumun u can do is GP, not a bad deal. But before joining, just think about something. Do you play WS for fun, or as a duty? If the second one is ur answer, don't lose a minute and join AoA. You will have free tickets, free ampl, and free unity pots, and u'll just have to do, wat u like to do (quest all day long + arena).

Nothing is wrong or right, it just depends on what do you like to do.

P.S. Idk why... but i'm imaginig a new love story or friendship in US! XD

Let's see if Hassn can take the first place there too. I don't doubt it, money won't miss for sure.. but he can't be everywhere.

Good luck on US guys.

Just an advise from me.

You guys should write AoA rules before adding players.

Becouse, it must be clear as the water.... players has to make as many GP as possible. Don't care about how many time you need, but you MUST be a GP machine. Oh but yeah, you will be ampled for "free".

If you don't do lots of GP you will be kicked.

Well, if you join AoA and be ampled, the minumun u can do is GP, not a bad deal. But before joining, just think about something. Do you play WS for fun, or as a duty? If the second one is ur answer, don't lose a minute and join AoA. You will have free tickets, free ampl, and free unity pots, and u'll just have to do, wat u like to do (quest all day long + arena).

Nothing is wrong or right, it just depends on what do you like to do.

P.S. Idk why... but i'm imaginig a new love story or friendship in US! XD

Let's see if Hassn can take the first place there too. I don't doubt it, money won't miss for sure.. but he can't be everywhere.

Im sorry I must be drunk, did u say free amplify? Free tix? BTW my name in AoA guild is Winorloose

Carpetlick, i did not say free. I said "free".

I mean, Hassn always want to be first. Normal players cant purchase the ammount of tickets for 100x arena x day. Also it happens that low ampl join AoA and so they lose arena. Hassn hates to lose. And so yeah, he ampl in exchange of being the first always, and dedicate urself to the guild 100%, not unfair if you being ampled by this conditions.

At least this is wat happens in EU, i dont know if it will be the same in US. And ofc you must to be in Hassn grace, and its easy if ur ammount of GP is high.

If Hassn ned help go fast and help him. If Hassn want 6k gp x week do it or more or u are out.

But yeah, if he see players playing hard for the guild he can be very gratefull. At least it is wat i saw long time ago when i was part of AoA.

Btw, I'm not in the place to be writing this. Just ask to AoA members :D

Sounds like a new revolution. Just some advice. We got some Strong guilds in US... I know your guilds rep but u wont be able to beat some of the strongest just yet. But goodluck with the guild  :good: