The process of proceeding in the event of an intrusion into the account of third parties

PureSix

Hello

When someone breaks into our account (e.g. via a keylogger) and removes the characters and the equipment on it, are there any options for recovering the equipment? is there a check of the location from which someone logged in and at what times, general support of a robbed player, finding the perpetrator? :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Can you set aside the diamond of secrecy what steps are taken in such a situation, can the player's support be counted, or is he left alone with this situation ?

I invite you to discuss what do you think about the current system of conduct in such situations? (of course, i do not write about a situation where someone shares the account because then he risks himself)  

Have a good day all ! :cat2:

Aigrind would really just say that you probably have your account details out to someone and now suffer the consequences

9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Aigrind would really just say that you probably have your account details out to someone and now suffer the consequences

Basically yes, because that's what has always been said

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Basically yes, because that's what has always been said

I think most gaming companies would do that unless it's linked to a bug with an update

• 2 weeks later...