what happens when your agro is in 5?

sexybow

A serious answer : no change when using against player. Against mob, the target will attack you instead of the highest damage dealer for longer time.

With lv5 aggro you can keep the mob/boss attacking you the entire fight, but you must deal significant damage. You cant just walk in any time and take aggro.

sure, useless in pvp. But with hard bosses, its a jewel.

thats how my lv20 dk can tank the targeted shadow and keep resetting the other 5

even with 1h sword + shield

1h weapon + shield + lv5 aggro taunt = max tank + hold aggro

PVE = boss farm/dungeon farm

PVP = arena/1vs1

anyone saying its stupid, go back to arena, let the farmers farm  :drinks:

I have tried it, well yes its fun but only works for temporary, if the boss get hit too much by other party member the aggro/taunt doesn't work.

It designed like that so no random people can reset the boss with aggro/taunt and disturb the hunt party.

I have tried it, well yes its fun but only works for temporary, if the boss get hit too much by other party member the aggro/taunt doesn't work.

It designed like that so no random people can reset the boss with aggro/taunt and disturb the hunt party.

Ha, yes I remember when I watched a couple of people doing it and was wondering if it actually worked or not :unknw:

They can disturb if they used the aggro lots of times the same as "Sam Hain" ;) .