Bye Warspear

Cevilone

Goodbye all my friends at US SAPPHIRE

My friends at firstborn and mountain clan.

Thanks for make me happy play this game.

Level up together,

Farm together,

Dueling,

War together.

I will miss you all :drinks:

Nooo  :(  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Goodluck with anything you will do.

Thanks for the fun moments we gave to us.

Thank for the help.

Thanks for the epic arena fights.

Thanks my friend.

Dont forget.. whenever you want to come back there wil always be a free slot for you.

Goodluck  :friends:

Ok sakray,

I give my Cevilone to you. Continue! :good:

:wacko:

tar klo ada pulo baru balik yee,,,,

awass looo klo ga balikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:wacko:

tar klo ada pulo baru balik yee,,,,

awass looo klo ga balikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Kapannnnnnnnnnnnnnn pulo baruuuuuuu  :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko:

• 10 months later...

Well it's been 3 months since I played Warspear, made lots of friends, got to meet new people in the game that helped me through struggle in quests and I wanna say bye and thank.

For now I'm leaving for the next 6 months till bills could be paid off in my house which we are a little low in debt  :'(

So I'll say good bye and good luck Warspear

Well it's been 3 months since I played Warspear, made lots of friends, got to meet new people in the game that helped me through struggle in quests and I wanna say bye and thank.

For now I'm leaving for the next 6 months till bills could be paid off in my house which we are a little low in debt  :'(

So I'll say good bye and good luck Warspear

OH, sad. I wish u luck and all debts to be paid! See you soon, i hope.  :drinks:

I have been block for almost 2 months. Now i gave up! I know devs wil not unblock me even if i tell i wil not hack and i play nice.. Soo the only way to access the game is to buy a NEW PHONE. This december.

• 2 weeks later...

i can't afford and survive playing this game now since no SMS payment for buying repair scrolls, the nortland quests are making my items broken so often, now all my gold was gone for buying repair scrolls, now my items were 0 durability after doing some quests a whole day and get junk item reward, how poor i am, it seems i should quit the game and leave all my friends in game, hope you lucky all, no more beholder shaman that was epic in EU :'(

Maybe you should make money in a different way (shooting mobs and sell everything) before you go into swamp. You know now how swamp is. The rest of the game didn't change so you can still do the things you always did. When you can afford swamp, go into it if you like.

Have fun :)