Hi, How to make gold Faster for F2P player?

Biby

Hi, just heard from some player say selling quest item also is a good ways to earn gold. But which quest item can earn gold faster?

I have tried animal fat, animal skull etc, but just too slow cause not much ppl in map 2.

Please write down your opinion maybe can help the new f2p player to earn gold in thier ways. TQ

17 hours ago, Biby said:

Hi, just heard from some player say selling quest item also is a good ways to earn gold. But which quest item can earn gold faster?

I have tried animal fat, animal skull etc, but just too slow cause not much ppl in map 2.

Please write down your opinion maybe can help the new f2p player to earn gold in thier ways. TQ

That's not a good area to sell. You wouldn't earn anything but I would recommend you sell it I'm the market at a lower price. Try selling more desirable items like gear, hp pots, repair/tele scrolls, things like that

On 3/4/2021 at 4:39 AM, Biby said:

this is probably not what you are looking for but you won't find much income in the second map of irselnort, the best way that i know of is in ayvondil

it would need you to finish story quests or "yellow quests" up to the 4th city in ayvondil of tom-lugu/pelion, upon finish the story quests you will be greeted with blue quests, these quest are the simplest most effective way of earning money for f2p players,

Mini-bosses Quests:

these quests just requires you to kill mini-bosses that have roughly 25k health, they spawn throughout the wastelands and gives reasonable gold

Bait Quests:

going from there, there are other blue quest that requires you to kill "baits", baits are traps or ambush that happen in specific areas of the map, once you step into the area, a group of monsters will attack you, the group have monsters with ~6k health with 1 monster having 15k health, your target is the monster with 15k health, once killed you will finish the quest and all other monsters will despair.

a note to say about these type of quest is that they are quite hard to do since they have a group of 4 to 6 monsters attacking you at the same time and would bring bad time for poorly equipped players...

Boss Quests:

finally you have boss quests, boss quests requires you to kill the bosses of the wastelands, there are 3 bosses with 80k health, and 2 with 200k health, these quests gives you the most money, there is also petrik, which is a 200k boss but this boss is unique in the sense that it doesn't have a set location that it spawns in but rather once killed it will spawn anywhere in the wastelands and you have to find it

Finally i would like to mention a few points

1. Aside from the mini bosses quests, you can't finish the others alone, but usually you would find a party that is going to do all quest mentioned above, so going with them is the best
  2. the game won't display all quest that you can take at the same time, it would probably display 4 mini bosses quests 2-3 baits and 1-2 bosses, one way to do it is finishing these quest and new once will be available the next day, other way to do it and the way i like more, is to accept quest but not finish them, the next day accept more quest and the day after do the same until you have all quest of the region then starting doing them all at the same time, the game allow you to take up to 50 quests at once
  3. all the things mentioned above work with the 3rd city of anzu-lri and 5th city of underwater territory, aside from these taking the quests of the astral labyrinth is a good way to go about it too
  4. all these quests drop scrolls, potions, runs that you could sell for gold
  5. after finishing the 3rd city quests + 4th city quests + labyrinth quests and selling all the junk you get from them, you would end up with around 20 to 30k gold every week or so

My mother told me to learn English, you moron. I didn't listen to her. That's a shame.:huh:

• 2 years later...
On 3/4/2021 at 2:39 AM, Biby said:

Haha 10yrs before exactly These items was alot worth 20x feather 2k , today nothing . The best way in map2 is Labyrinth there U can Farm untill LV 20 or 21 These chests ,6pcs are 899g Worth(necessary for battlepass Quest ) or Open then sell everything at Tavern except dmg ,def ll to the second Hand Dealer.

When U reach 57k start reselling+Farm ,reselling works bests with Teleport,repair and sign Sets or Event chests , Then increase your second Hand Dealer Slots untill max in 2 chars , keep reselling and ampf untill +8 , then keep reselling again untill 12m and Go +10,Go greath charm and create 2sets of Gear Arena/pve and max pve weapon.

Then keep reselling again untill 23m and buy spped book,HP,def,Energy reg 

Atleast when U reach the Last Part the Feeling what you recieve is unpayable , you gonna Love it.

Edited by stargate
Text change