Any Suggest for Priest 2021?

Biby
Followers 3

Im just start playing priest this years, any senpai can suggest the skill build and expert skill for a new priest? For PVE and Dungeons farm. Tq

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I think there are guides for this in this class area. 

Yeah i know there have a guild for priest but the date is 2014~2017, maybe need a latest update for the class maybe😰

15 hours ago, Biby said:

Yeah i know there have a guild for priest but the date is 2014~2017, maybe need a latest update for the class maybe😰

Perhaps it's still the same?

47 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

Perhaps it's still the same?

No

In this game, the main commandment is to take your time.

Edited by акм
1 hour ago, акм said:

No

In this game, the main commandment is to take your time.

Many people don't appreciate that aspect. Look in Google Play store comments. The devs litteraly state it in replies to people saying it's p2w because of its long progression, dedication, and mobs not dropping xp

20 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

Many people don't appreciate that aspect. Look in Google Play store comments. The devs litteraly state it in replies to people saying it's p2w because of its long progression, dedication, and mobs not dropping xp

Wrong. The game must be respected.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:29 AM, Biby said:

Im just start playing priest this years, any senpai can suggest the skill build and expert skill for a new priest? For PVE and Dungeons farm. Tq

im not an expert at priest skills but heres what i suggest for PvE:

5/5 healing touch and 5/5 shield and any other prefered skill 3/5:

as for experts: 4/4 Valor aura and 4/4 gods help, and any prefered skill 4/4 if ur willing to lvl up to 32.

hope this helped ;-;

Priest need a lot of things, all others character make instakill to priest, he need skill for accuaracy, priest have too any active buff and experts skill cold dont let us evolve, he need a to stop players on the place, his shield its make of paper, whit ome chain of cc skill good bye priest and i can continue, game masters are woried about not make a priest too op like others game but they need a urgent upgrade cuz some players cant pay a lot of mcoins like others 

The priest needs to increase some more damage. One skill the tears is very good!!! Never change. It's better to give the priest the ability to become a shadow priest, like world of Warcraft, and improve the damage and model effects. Then this profession will be very attractive, and there are no transformation skills now