Date of creation - 2014.01.18

Participants

Shilan
Crusang
Darkrr
Shitzo
Warlunatic

Song - Two Steps From Hell - To Glory

I don't know why that green line on the right appeared. Maybe it's a rendering error. Hope you won't get cancer from it. I know that camera moves for some reason in one shot, no idea why.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below. Thanks for watching!

Edited by Ikafati

not bad, but a bit boring, especially the parts where you count from 1 to 15..i would change it

I'll try to not post a wall of text on what I didn't like in your video. Won't help anyone anyway

I'll try to not post a wall of text on what I didn't like in your video. Won't help anyone anyway

just an advice cause the zoom effects are great and i think without this boring 1-15 its better. just my oppinion,wanted to help you to make your video better.

(i changed my video too after ppl made some advices,it always helps)

good luck :drinks:

dont change anything xD i liked it, i saw that u used clips mixed with the music, i guess it took u several hours/day to make the clips effect with the music rythm, the timing perfect didnt see anything i disliked  :good:

just an advice cause the zoom effects are great and i think without this boring 1-15 its better. just my oppinion,wanted to help you to make your video better.

(i changed my video too after ppl made some advices,it always helps)

good luck :drinks:

Wasn't trying to offend. Thanks tho

dont change anything xD i liked it, i saw that u used clips mixed with the music, i guess it took u several hours/day to make the clips effect with the music rythm, the timing perfect didnt see anything i disliked  :good:

Thanks. ~10h over the course of 4 days

Date of creation - 2014.01.18

Participants

Shilan

Crusang

Darkrr

Shitzo

Warlunatic

Song - Two Steps From Hell - To Glory

I don't know why that green line on the left appeared. Maybe it's a rendering error. Hope you won't get cancer from it. I know that camera moves for some reason in one shot, no idea why.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below. Thanks for watching!

best video so far , question who gave you that amazing song  :blush:  xD and i saw you using that barb 90% stun skill heuh

great video speechless tbh could be a lil be neater but yeah wish u the best :drinks: 

best video so far , question who gave you that amazing song  :blush:  xD and i saw you using that barb 90% stun skill heuh

great video speechless tbh could be a lil be neater but yeah wish u the best :drinks:

There are some "hiccups", can't deny that. Don't spoil 90% thingy

Luke aka shilan I congratulate you in your efforts for entering in this project as I know it took a few weeks to get the little footage you gained, spam in our group chats paid off omg you won bro haha president cray gives you award of CRAAAAYYYYYY

Luke aka shilan I congratulate you in your efforts for entering in this project as I know it took a few weeks to get the little footage you gained, spam in our group chats paid off omg you won bro haha president cray gives you award of CRAAAAYYYYYY

Grats!  ;D

Thaaaanks!

I would like to take song advises from you, I fell in love with that music which you used on your video. By the way, congratulations for winning contest.

Credits for the song go to Zain, he suggested it. My taste in music is crap.

• 2 months later...

About what?Shilan,

Gankers in not pvp cave or about our guild inactivity or about other game a lot  better than this boredom for big pockets people

Maybe about

Heroes of order and chaos or mmporg order and chaos