Get old and lost costumes back :*

FFFSerbia

When i said its important i mean that many other players share my opinion about this>>>

Many new players will say, hey what the this guy talking about, but me as older player i realy miss old good outfits as my favourite Black troll outfitt :* beholder also, and the outfitt that i saw only once, idk even name, its pumpkinhead jack only in blue-purple toxido.

There is many new costumes every event and good job AIGRIND team,but this outfits that i mention up are soul of good old Warspear. Please consider this idea, idk about other realms, but on Us-Saphire this outfits are lost.

I dont care if u put them in chests, or drop from some hard bosses, just i want them back.

Tnx again and other players that love this outfits also, support me if u want that outfits back. :drinks:

If I remember correctly, you can still get them from surprise chests. Probably old enchants too.

looks like you were trolled

black troll costume isnt cool anyway, its stupid and only idiots wear it

Is that why u wearing it swaaz? :lol:

U dont want it to get back bcs only u and 2 more have it on Us-saphire

theirs like 5 black troll costumes on us server, one recently came back from being hacked. hes lucky the hacker didnt delete it

aigrind is going to be lazy and re-release the costumes just like every other thing they re-released from 2 years ago, nothing special about any weapons or costumes, since new updates will just make everything inferior, even to old players

theirs like 5 black troll costumes on us server, one recently came back from being hacked. hes lucky the hacker didnt delete it

aigrind is going to be lazy and re-release the costumes just like every other thing they re-released from 2 years ago, nothing special about any weapons or costumes, since new updates will just make everything inferior, even to old players

5?only seen.4. You, harass, darkavatar, and some lvl 20 barb

5?only seen.4. You, harass, darkavatar, and some lvl 20 barb

"darked" has one (darkavatar also, they are different people), and a ranger who i shall not name (because he quit, and i want to be known as the only ranger with one)

also theirs 2 more, one from a friend who deleted his account, and another got banned.

if you want to count whos "active" id say it be 3

me, darkavatar, and the barbarian (i just saw him yesterday i forgot name already)

darkavatar just recently came back from quitting, and i dont think harass is "active" but i do see him online sometimes, also the barb isnt really ever online.

lets just say im the only troll costume holder that plays everyday

or am i trolling you? you never know...