Underwater movement speed has a limit?!

TheCaster

Question

Hey there.

I just wanted to know if underwater movement speed has a cap? It seems to be an important point for mermen trials nowadays.
@Higgings @Nolan @Akasha

Would really appreciate it if someone from the admin team would provide an answer. Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Hey there!

I never searched too many infos about this but, as far as I know, there's currently not a cap. Perhaps in the future this will be changed. Other people might be even more specific than me though. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hey there!

I never searched too many infos about this but, as far as I know, there's currently not a cap. Perhaps in the future this will be changed. Other people might be even more specific than me though. 

Hi Higgs, How are you? 😄

Oh, we did a small race underwater with 2 classes. Both buffed the same with movement items, similar talents and minions. One class had a lot more % of speed that the other but there a barely a 1 yard gap between them. 
Are you sure about this?

Edited by TheCaster

1 minute ago, TheCaster said:

Are you sure about this?

No, I'm not. But I also never heard of a cap speed a player is limited to while being underwater.