[2011.11.08] Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.1 fixes

Kuzmitch

mr kuz... please make a fullscreen version for IPAD..  :blush:

the ws on itunes only for IPOD..  :(

so its kinda pixelated when using IPAD..  :(

Would anyone mind getting me a Wedding Suit costume.... for FREEEEEEE?

Also, Kuzmitch, how many people work on this game, and is it personally your idea to create such game that mind controls people to play it???

I must say so since version 0.4.x, each update is better. Each update is something new in the game and I must say that the subscription to the game throwing more worth it to play this game. Now you can spend money on Miracle Shop and the game on the next earnings. Kuzmitch you success in your work be desired! :)

:diablo: Why always just EU server down!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy:

HATE :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: tell me why~!! :clapping: :clapping: :cray: :crazy:

But i think that the EU lives up to some because of his mistakes but i am happy today even if server is offline when you are developers and administrators to correct errors via SMS payment systems Miracle coins respect of which i sent email to support since i first bought 240 miracle coins and next time 120 via sms payment and i got sms with SMS payment was made and my miracle coins didnt come into my account. Im angered :nea: I paid from slovakia and i have been on the online status in server, i m still there from the shape of sms to be sent and i sent him the right way as i do not know why i do not come even once. And notes that iz happened to me the miracle coins came to and account upon purchase.

I'm agree with you Diginalt.. I yesterday bought 410 miracle coins but till today I don't get it, so I very mad on it because no money , no coins ...If really that fix this big error so I'm happy of this shutdown.

Dear players!

Today we are releasing the fix to correct problems with the launch of Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.

Please note that this update will also work with the old client version 2.0.0, but we strongly recommend that you update the game. Unfortunately, the owners of Apple iPhone and a Symbian users who made installation through the Nokia OVI Store will be able to do it in a week.

You can download update from the official page http://warspear-online.com/aa/download/ AVAILABLE NOW!

Please re-install game client if you still play v2.0.0!

Опубликованное фото

List of fixes:

[*] >:D :give_rose: >:D

technical difficulties? lol server has been offline for about 10hours...haha, that's one giant difficulty. unless they got monkeys in charge on Sundays... :pardon:

This hapins alot, THE SERVER HAS CRASHED that is all. We must wait for kuzmitch to get ahold of the server support person to reset it. But first we must wait for kuz to see these posts  :facepalm:

Maybe:

1. Server crashed!

2. Fixing SMS payment in EU server

3. Motivate us to move another servers for their secret reason (maybe about online users/population)

4. They don't pay for server cost yet, :D

5. Many virus on EU server

Why admin not give us a correct reason? Why? Why? Are u sleeping till die? Or never wake up?

if they cAn transfer my chars to sapphire, I don't care. but there's no way I'm leaving emerald without my chars. I've put to much money into them.

Does anyone have that problem when using a pot and a skill at the same time the game crashes...? Because I am getting a bit frustrated when that happens :facepalm:

Does anyone have that problem when using a pot and a skill at the same time the game crashes...? Because I am getting a bit frustrated when that happens :facepalm:

Yep, it gets on my nerves. Especially when I'm in the middle of tanking for a boss quest.

:'( YEAH I ALSO HAVE THAT PROBLEM ICEKILLER! THOUGH NOW I TRY TO AVOID USING POTS AND SKILL AT SAME TIME BUT SOMETIMES I FORGET ABOUT IT AND IN MIDDLE OF IMPORTANT BATTLE THE GAME CRASHES AND I HAVE TO RESTART IT AGAIN WHICH GREATLY PISSES ME OFF! PLEASE FIX IT.

they need to fix this ASAP because it's getting annoying... i was soloing garr the other day and i can almost kill him with almost two strikes left, then i used chop then immediately used pumpkin because i am almost dead and then the game crashed on me... f*ck...

I LOVE THIS GAME I LIKED IT MORE before the update no matter how much i kill i can not make money to buy weapons.  All my weapons need repair after killing so money i make goes for repairs.  We are losing players cause it is too hard to upgrade equipment to be equal to others. Plus I CANT GET MC COINS  and i want to buy them grrrr.  Well back to ps3 i guess hope you find new players to play.  thank you 

Mrs. Zanitia used to be druid but lost all armor so deleted her now ------- o well your game do what you want thank you for short fun time 

Nita Deal

I LOVE THIS GAME I LIKED IT MORE before the update no matter how much i kill i can not make money to buy weapons.  All my weapons need repair after killing so money i make goes for repairs.  We are losing players cause it is too hard to upgrade equipment to be equal to others. Plus I CANT GET MC COINS  and i want to buy them grrrr.  Well back to ps3 i guess hope you find new players to play.  thank you 

Mrs. Zanitia used to be druid but lost all armor so deleted her now ------- o well your game do what you want thank you for short fun time 

Nita Deal

:sorry: