[2011.11.08] Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.1 fixes

Kuzmitch

There will be 2 options:

1. Pack autodownload for all clients. This will generally work OK but will not solve crashes. It is necessary for iPhone users and Symbian from OVI store who have to wait one week for approve.

2. Complete reinstall. Implement all fixes.

I highly recommend for all who can REINSTALL the game client once it will be available for download.

Thank you,master Kuzmitch:)

:facepalm: THIS NOT WARSHOP PLEASE ITEM MONSTERS UP PRIDCES FOR SELL AND REPAIR ITEMS EXPENSIVE AND MORE LVLS UP BARENGARSHADOWS IS FOR SUICIDES AND THE MONSTER IN ANMATED :facepalm: LVL53 LOL  :facepalm:   IÑM HOYGAN HAHAHA SUICIDE QUEST LOVE  ;D SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH  LETS GO WMW3  :yahoo: SPA A LAS 8  VUELVO  :drinks: :drinks:

@Kuzmitch

Why Warspear does not work on my Windows 2000? I see error everytime when i run game -> warspear.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Screen is in polish language : https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

Sorry for my bad english.

@Kuzmitch

Why Warspear does not work on my Windows 2000? I see error everytime when i run game -> warspear.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Screen is in polish language : https://forum.warspear-online.com/image-is-removed.jpg

Sorry for my bad english.

It's not supposed to work on Windows 2000. It requires Windows XP at least.

Sure it is, i tested with my pc and my phone... i entered same account with both but cant enter same server

Explanation: my id: xxxxxx password: yyyyyyy. i enter with both devices on this account, there i find TWO chars zzzzzz and ppppp in server Emerald, TWO in server US hhhhhhh and iiiiiiii, i can enter with one of EU in pc and other in US in phone, same account. explain .-.

PS: i cant enter with two on emerald or two in us

@kuzmitch

It is possible  login same account now, but not have a char ingame same time, "another device using this account" message appears after you click the char to enter the world, but you can reach select a char screen in this version on two devices.

Sure it is, i tested with my pc and my phone... i entered same account with both but cant enter same server

Explanation: my id: xxxxxx password: yyyyyyy. i enter with both devices on this account, there i find TWO chars zzzzzz and ppppp in server Emerald, TWO in server US hhhhhhh and iiiiiiii, i can enter with one of EU in pc and other in US in phone, same account. explain .-.

PS: i cant enter with two on emerald or two in us

just make 2 account...thats the easy way

omg -.- if u cant undestand simply dont talk... we talking that bcoz someone if get ur id and pass, can simply DELETE ALL YOUR CHARS when u are playing...

sulla, we can get two ingame, but not same server... try enter one in US and other in EU

It's impossible to do at the same time.

omg ..i dont understand.. :wacko:

read kuz said above...

and 1 more thing...omg dont give your account to other...

even noob like me understand.....lol

It's impossible to do at the same time.

Idk if it can happen with the new client but yes you can enter a profile with two devices am saying this Coz i entered my profile when there was already someone on it mostly an hacker who was useing my account i got an error only after entering the game world and the game closed down this happened before 2.0 update so entering profile yes playing 1 character useing two devices No......!!!!! :facepalm:

read kuz said above...

see him new comment noob .-.

read kuz said above...

They mean you can enter 2 SAME account in different devices  with that same account you can enter in different servers but not in same server. All in just 1 account. Try create an account then log it in Pc and log it also in Mobile, then enter 2 different server, it wil work. clear?

Is it version 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 and which phone?

Опубликованное фото

2.0.1 just tried to demand on arena without tickets(and without free fights) and the client crashed.

I'm a little blonde here, but I play WarSpear on my iPhone, it was fine yesterday and my partner was on his android, all was good this was with the latest up date yesterday. Today I can't get on at all and my partner can, I understand a update is coming in a week for iPhone but should I still be able to get on, it comes up date caching then goes back to the start, should I reinstall or just wait for the other update???  :unknw:

Everything is OK. You downloaded small content patch which fix not all issues (not crashes - please read my forst post). In a week you will be able to update the whole client.

:crazy:  Thanks for that, I tryed plane mode on my phone game did not work just switched it off then on it's working  :blush:  now I feel stupid lol, thanks for answering looking forward to upgrade,