[2011.11.08] Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.1 fixes

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we are releasing the fix to correct problems with the launch of Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar 2.0.

Please note that this update will also work with the old client version 2.0.0, but we strongly recommend that you update the game. Unfortunately, the owners of Apple iPhone and a Symbian users who made installation through the Nokia OVI Store will be able to do it in a week.

You can download update from the official page http://warspear-online.com/aa/download/ AVAILABLE NOW!

Please re-install game client if you still play v2.0.0!

Опубликованное фото

List of fixes:

• Arena is now working. For more information about Arena can be found in this thread: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33688.0
  • Fixed a crash when using the skills of "Earthquake" and "Trap" on the border between locations.
  • Fixed a crash when deleting a hero.
  • Daily quests to relics is now working.
  • "Repair all items" button in the repair window added.
  • Character, trapped at the border location, could move to another location.
  • Quest «Falled things aren't lost» fixed — all items are on their places.
  • Quest «Lauthing Pumpkins» fixed — number of items now correct.
  • Cosmetic fixes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Just suggestion to add new feature:

Take off all gears so we can go naked quickly and respawn to statue because walking too far make my leg become bigger and bigger

If i not download a new client ,all of that list of fixed will not fixed at old client? And hope my arena point will not removed after maintenance :D

Please Kuzmitch can we reskill our chars in 2.0.1?? :( Because many players need that who didnt knew new skills now i need stealth lvl 5 but cant lvl it up without losing 5 Euros  :(

Yes, will be available soon.

great :drinks:

Kuzmitch is loot price droped intentionally or bug ? There is no info regarding this anywhere  :unknw:

And vultures,griffins drop loot price is 0 in shop,waste of time n bag space :facepalm:

rogue skill stealth has a small bug: if u are in stealth mode and enter a building (or exit), then appearance of char is like he is in stealth mode, only he isn't.

rogue skill stealth has a small bug: if u are in stealth mode and enter a building (or exit), then appearance of char is like he is in stealth mode, only he isn't.

Yes pls fix it sometimes i forget to use stealth again and then elfs see and kill me

1. this is will fix crash when use potion in battle too? cause not mention above.

2. im using pc client,,do i have to download again or just reinstall?

Can you at least explain to us why prices dropped?

Easy business trick .. now mostky mobs drop more items than before but selling at shops is lower..

example:

item A before was 8price to sell shops.

now there is item A and new item B item A and B now both have same price for sale: 4.

Its an easy trick the gold will be the same but the space taken by these items will be higher.

And wow.. coincidence after update bag max size is higher.. you can essily understand its a trick to make us buy more bag spaces  :tease:

Can you at least explain to us why prices dropped?

I have no infromation about this change: guy who made this change went to his honeymoon :( He is responcible for in-game economics, so he is definitly have a reason for that.

1. this is will fix crash when use potion in battle too? cause not mention above.

2. im using pc client,,do i have to download again or just reinstall?

MR.KUZ,,ANSWER THIS PLS

I have no infromation about this change: guy who made this change went to his honeymoon :( He is responcible for in-game economics, so he is definitly have a reason for that.

In my humble opinion I was right with my previous post. Its a bussiness method  ;)

I understand that ,but it possible or not? . If not , so make lower repair prices at least

It's not so easy just make such changes by people who doesn't know anyshing about game economics.

On my Nokia phone, the game sounds disappear if I receive a call when the game is open. As far as I know, this is a bug with the symbian version because some of my friends are facing the same problem. Everytime this happens I have to restart the game to get back the sounds. Please fix this as it is a persistently annoying bug. Thanks.

1. Don't know about this crash.

2. Yes.

1. omg :facepalm: nobody report this?? my bad too not report...

damn..maybe just me got this bug :facepalm:

2. yes what? download it again or just reinstall it? :wacko:

it will windows mobile autodownload the *.pak file or just redirect to site to download?

There will be 2 options:

1. Pack autodownload for all clients. This will generally work OK but will not solve crashes. It is necessary for iPhone users and Symbian from OVI store who have to wait one week for approve.

2. Complete reinstall. Implement all fixes.

I highly recommend for all who can REINSTALL the game client once it will be available for download.

Hhhhmmmm honeymoon =Do not disturb  ;D wow he enjoys over our suffering  :pardon: