Two handed Heroes - especially BARB

dennisj007

Dear Admin,

please increase atk for Two handed weapons, because 'Atk Speed' is very low, BD can do more damage and faster, where other tanks cant.

Even;

1) Death knight deals higher damge with two stuns and also deals dark magics plays vital role.

2) Pala stun and makes higer damage for longer and crowd control with healing skill

BUT, Barb' annoying skills...

'Charge' stuns only 2sec when lvl5

'Chop' sholud do atleast damage like hamstring.

making it lvl5 does less than 80

[/size]Please reduce it to 3 strikes and make Higher Damage

[/size]

[/size]please :'(

Death Knights have two stuns? Nope. Dk's only stun skill is exhalation of darkness.

Fetters of justice doesn't stun completely (unlike charge),lowers damage and enables DoT effect. So when compared with fetters of justice, charge is a total stun that makes the enemy unable to attack or move.

Chop's bleeding effect can be stacked makimg it a lot easier to catch a fleeing enemy with charge.

Death Knights have two stuns? Nope. Dk's only stun skill is exhalation of darkness.

Fetters of justice doesn't stun completely (unlike charge),lowers damage and enables DoT effect. So when compared with fetters of justice, charge is a total stun that makes the enemy unable to attack or move.

Chop's bleeding effect can be stacked makimg it a lot easier to catch a fleeing enemy with charge.

EXHALATION & THREADS OF DARKNESS.. BOTH STUNS A LITTLE

BARB VS DK - IN EQUAL STUFFS >> DK WINS

No. Threads of darkness doesn't stun.

Also, you can't compare only certain classes with each other. The game is designed so that every class has its advantages and weaknesses.

No. Threads of darkness doesn't stun.

Also, you can't compare only certain classes with each other. The game is designed so that every class has its advantages and weaknesses.

BUT I PLAY CLASS X AND IF ANY OTHER CLASS CAN KILL ME IT MEANS I NEED BUFFING

Agree. Something must be done. The barbarian's advantages are very few, if there even really are any.

:snorlax: Same feeling.. after we start getting 4th and 5th skill... Barb skills are weak compare all other classes..

DK almost reduces Half life when he uses both Dark skills in combo.

Also DK sheild is very good self-buff.

for barb..i feel...any of the below should increased...

1) Charge - stun time need to increased

2) OR Charge shold stun group

2) OR Chop sholud do some good damage

:give_rose:

i agree with his suggestion for the following reason:

All melle weapons in game have a certain DPS (damage per second).

Analyzing the arena level 17 weapons with 0 amping, the value for their DPS is the same for all, which is 75.88 DPS ~ 76 DPS. (i will take 76 as DPS base value)

Which give us this:

Barb, Pala and DK always have the same DPS. Either equiping a one handed weapon or a two handed weapon, always ~76 DPS.

Rogue and BD have more DPS since they can equip 2 weapons, and it would be ~121 DPS. (left hand only uses 60% of weapon damage)

The following is something i believe should be true:

1 one hand weapon + shield  DPS

But what happens in game now is:

1 one hand weapon + shield  DPS = 1 two hand weapon DPS

So on the topic, my suggestion would be this: increase 2 handed weapons DPS in 30%.

Why 30%? Simply because it is half the difference between 1 one handed weapons and 2 one handed weapons(60% higher DPS).

So for a one handed weapon with 100 DPS, we would have the following values for weapons from the same set n level:

1 one hand = 100 DPS

1 two hand = 130 DPS

2 one hand = 160 DPS

Dumb suggestion, of course Bladedancers have highest DPS out of the tanks, they are supposed to. They lack the ability to equip a shield, so it's balanced. I agree with what Azebu said: "BUT I PLAY CLASS X AND IF ANY OTHER CLASS CAN KILL ME IT MEANS I NEED BUFFING"

Dumb suggestion, of course Bladedancers have highest DPS out of the tanks, they are supposed to. They lack the ability to equip a shield, so it's balanced. I agree with what Azebu said: "BUT I PLAY CLASS X AND IF ANY OTHER CLASS CAN KILL ME IT MEANS I NEED BUFFING"

please take time to read my post and explain to me why you disagree with the suggestion i gave.  ::)