[2014.01.17] 3 days till end of World Creation Holiday

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Only 3 days left till the end of World Creation Holiday! On January 20th White Elder will wrap this beautiful island with blizzards vanishing all holiday magic.

You still have enough time to visit Snow Boundaries, try your luck, fight legendary Ruberius and receive unique gifts for which you can be proud of the whole year!

Hurry up! Only during these days, from January 17, 5.00 GMT till January 20 unbelievable discount on Snowy Caskets in Miracle Shop!

Stock up with precious chests!

umm...I guess Snowy caskets wasn't sold like Pumpkin chest,Reason is 2 back to back events with a month gap.People spent all they had on Halloween event coz it was an event after 9-10 months gap and didn't had enough money to spam Caskets again. So better have a bit  more time gap between events next :pleasantry:

i got better stuff at circus than snow :( ..(im talkin about snow dungeon drops vs circus daily quest drop.. not casket  ;D )

I am happy that this event is already finished, It was a very boring event.

I am happy because 2 skill snow will be REMOVED Hahahaah.. many noobs using skill snow.. Removed now please

1. If I'm better than u then ur a noob.

2. If ur better than me then u hav no life.

3. If every1 is doing better than me then I hav lag.

LOOOOL if all more better than u is " because u are a noob" ( i never got costume or good item in snowy casket ..) :facepalm:

i got better stuff at circus than snow :( ..(im talkin about snow dungeon drops vs circus daily quest drop.. not casket  ;D )

went lots of times on dungeons with 3 diff chars, many useless cocktails, useless weapons and ekips and cloaks.

0 of the nice cloaks the bosses were supposed to give, which is the only thing i went on dungeons for.

i honestly hope for a better drop chance on dungeons for now on, cause is stupid to waste 15 min+ on something to get cocktails  :wacko:

Why you so sure? Where you think they will be?

Im also sure as X... These dungeon in this event are just tested dungeons... In next update (lvl 30 cap and ayvondiil) there will be many dungeons with different difficulty level... :)

Why you so sure? Where you think they will be?

Because bro  :snorlax:  said they're only testing dungeons & m sure because they said there's an update on dungeons  :lol:  & about where they'll be I think Berengar's Tower.

Because bro  :snorlax:  said they're only testing dungeons & m sure because they said there's an update on dungeons  :lol:  & about where they'll be I think Berengar's Tower.

I know that they said about dungeons at future updates, but i mean your talk sounded like they will leave dungeons after this event end..  ;D

I know that they said about dungeons at future updates, but i mean your talk sounded like they will leave dungeons after this event end..  ;D

Actually idk about that, but we'll see btw guys tdy u wont see boundaries again :'( :'( :crazy: :crazy: .